Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Panama

Panama

Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:24 pm

I'd been walking around the lake for a few hours now. I had to get out of my cabin for awhile. It's not that my siblings were annoying or anything, just for once in my life I felt like getting away from family. It probably had something to do with all the time I'd spent with my mom recently. "Well, what to do now?" I asked myself, trying to keep myself occupied.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:00 pm

I was by the lake. It was late and I couldn't go to sleep. I saw Steven a few meters away. I didn't expect him to be here. Well, I was kinda hoping. I had a crush on him since I've came here. I ran over to him.

"Hi Ste- oof"

I tripped over a rock and I accidentally fell onto him.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:10 pm

"Wha?" was all I could get out before someone crashed into me. I did my best to catch them, but ended up falling backwards anyway. I looked at the girl currently pinning me down. I probably could have picked her up, but I decided not to. "Hey Kori. What's up, cause I know it's not us," I said smiling, as I waited for her reply.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:52 pm

I got up on my feet. I blushed.

"Sorry." I said.

This was a reather embarassing situation. He seemed cool with it. I guess. At least he wasn't mad. But thats what I liked about him, he was one of the nicest guys I know.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:56 pm

I smiled as I stood up. "Don't sweat it. Pretty sure I do enough sweating for the both of us in Forges anyway," I said. It seemed like a good idea to keep the humor going. I looked her over to make sure she wasn't hurt. "So what brings you down to the lake this fine evening Ms. Walker," I said in the most gentlemanly way I could.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:00 pm

I smiled.

"Nothing in particular. WHat about you Mr.Anthony?" I said in an english accent.

It was mock humor. I fail. I know, but at least I tried? Oh what the heck. I said it. Too late to go back.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:09 pm

I laughed at her attempt at an accent. "Not bad. I almost believed you were from London for a minute," I teased. "I'm just here to relax for a moment. I forgot how much I hate being by myself," I told her, scratching the back of my head in embarrassment. I stood in silence for a moment before I had to say something. "So what have you been up to Kori?" I asked
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:26 pm

"Nothing special. Training, eating, sleeping. Being boring in general." I said.

Camp was seriously getting boring. Seriously. Four years of the same place did things to you. It especially made you feel trapped.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 11:55 pm

"Same here," I agreed, crossing my arms. "I've been thinking about sneaking out to the city, or just pulling a prank on someone here at camp," I told her. It was the truth to. Who would have thought a camp full of the children of Greek Gods could get boring. "What about you? You ever think of ways to spice things up a little?" I asked, curious as to whether the seemingly innocent girl had a hidden mean streak.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 am

"I snuck out a few times to go shopping... Nothing other than that.

Yeah, I was that boring. I wasn't really the type to sneak out and stuff. Besides, going alone is boring. Nothing really fun to do.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:08 am

"Really? I never thought you'd sneak out," I said, impressed. "I actually used to sneak out quite a bit. Usually to steal parts outta cars so I could build mine, but I finished that already so it's been awhile. Maybe I should build another one just for kicks," I said jokingly. Although that might be the only fun thing to do around here. "So what's you're usual cure for boredom?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:19 am

"Music." I said.

Daughter of apollo. What'd you expect? You didn't expect me to be running around doing everything possible did you? I mean, the Apollo cabin had a television set anyways. So I had something to pass the time with.

Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:24 am

"Well I guess that's better than what I usually do, huh?" I said. "Its probably better than what I do," I continued. After all, breaking the law is frowned upon. Or so I heard. I never got caught so wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 12:27 am

I chuckled.

"It's less thrilling though. No?" I said.

Sometimes you really needed adreneline pumping through your veins to see things clearly. Or maybe to have fun. Either one.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:06 am

"Maybe you should try street racing," I suggested, jokingly. It was hard to picture her behind the wheel of a speeding car. With cops trying to catch up to her. "You'd be awesome at it," I said trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:03 pm

I chuckled.

"Yeah, I'd be pro." I said jokingly.

Me and stuff like that don't really mix. I was more of the kind that stuck to the rules. I never really snuck out or did stuff I wasn't supposed\allowed to do.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 7:00 pm

"Seems like you could use a little more excitement in your life. That's just my thoughts though," I told her. She wasn't boring, but in my opinion everyone needed a real adrenaline rush at least once in their life. "What's something you'd love to do, but don't think you can?" I asked trying to understand her a little better.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 6:22 pm

"I have no idea. I've never thought of doing something like that. Maybe being able to skate around camp would be fun. This place is so limited." I said distantly.

I guess I was a little bit too plain wasn't I? Sometimes people needed to spice up their lives. Unlike me, who never bothers to do any stunts of any sort.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:38 pm

"Really? You never even thought about sneaking out to a party or something?" I asked. I'm not sure I'd believe her if she told me she'd never been to a party. It was like a rite of passage into the adult world. I don't remember how many parties I'd been to. Mostly cause I don't remember what happened at all of them.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:02 pm

"Errmmm. No?" I squeaked.

This was really awkward. Partying was never my thing. Heck, I haven't even gone near one since I was 6. For a birthday party. Not a 'party' party. Heck, I haven't even touched a wine glass before. Mostly because my mother won't let me. She thinks that I'll break them...
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:03 pm

I started at her for a second. "Okay am I gonna have to find a party somewhere tonight, just for you?" I asked. "I'm not kidding either. Every teen needs to experience at least one party in their life. If you don't you won't be prepared for college," I told her, hoping she would at least want to see what she'd been missing.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:11 pm

"You're kidding me right? I don't even know what to wear!" I whined.

I was dead freaking serious. I didn't know how to dance. I bet you I sucked at it. Seriously. What I was wearing was important. And he was thinking about college? You're freaking kidding me right? I was 16. I still have another year before I start stressing out. Then again, I should be applying soon... I really wanna get into NYU. Well, Harvard would be the best, but I doubt that'll ever happen.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:17 pm

"A shirt and pants would be a good start," I said trying not to laugh. "Honestly though why is that the first thing to pop into a girl's mind when they think of a special occasion?" I asked, knowing I probably wouldn't understand the answer. "In any case, it wouldn't matter. It would be you're first party, so you sorta get a free pass on whatever you do," I explained.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:25 pm

"Because I don't wanna look like I don't belong in a crowd?" I said obvoiusly.

Boys can be so.. obtuse sometimes. Dressing up, making outfits, all that stuff was to fit in. What else was it for? You think the 'popular' girls did that to be themselves? Hell no.
Back to top Go down
Panama

Panama

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 11:38 pm

"Oh right, how could I be so stupid?" I asked, sarcastically. I still didn't get it. I'm not even sure if I was meant to get it. "Well you have until I can find a party to pick something out," I told her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)   Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Air for a Fresh Start.... at Camp (Cherry)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next