Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Lake...

Go down 
+12
Kendall
Michiru Kaioh
Yume
Norm Normal
Matt streak
jehowell
Questionare♣
daveyp1997
hunter11
percybethrocks!
Tarus
Sirena
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

The Lake... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:02 pm

Rose appears at the bottom of the lake.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 4:07 pm

I am sort of dazed at first, then I spot a girl who is probably a daughter of Poseidon, being able to appear underwater and all that. I open my mouth to scream, but bubbles only come out as I scramble away from her. I start to lose air, and I can't go very far before I lose all my air and collapse on some coral.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:03 pm

No i yell and dive deep into teh water, 100, 150, 200 then i hit the ground, and skimmer the lake floor, and feel more bubbles, i yank on a girls arm and push off from the ground, we saored up and my head then hers burst through the water... You ok? i ask afraid i was to late...

Last edited by LightningStrikesTwice on Sun May 09, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:12 pm

My eyes are closed and everything is black. I lay limp in a boys arms, un-breathing. My hair was dripping wet and I had no idea what's going on. In between breathes I shake with little coughs.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Rose swims to the top of the water, completly dry, "Oh my gods," She says, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:09 pm

I am silent and I am breathing heavily.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:05 pm

I watch the girl walk into the lake. I watch a boy dive in after her... how heroic. I watch as a crowd gathers around her.
A vulnerable girl, nearly drowned, and not by accident either. She probably has some issues, I begin to calculate. Glasses, maybe a bit bookish? It's unusual for a demi-god to have poor eyesight, especially since we're so designed for battle.
Perhaps she's a child of Athena, I smile as I begin to form what kind of person this girl might be in my head.

I quickly approach the crowd, looking both confused and concerned, "What happened? I she alright?" I hold the barely breathing girl's hand up close with all her hair plastered against her head, she looks slightly unappealing... still, a girl is a girl is a potential tool, a treacherous smile almost makes its way to my face before I quickly transform it into a concerned and comforting smile, "Listen, if it's any help, my school had a mandatory CPR course. I don't know if I still remember everything, but..."
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:11 pm

OOC: You're online! :D
BIC:

I feel my hand become warm and I hear some voices, probably some campers. My eyes flutter open and I see some campers, blurred from the salt water in my eyes. I cough a bit, but away from the campers so I don't...Er, gross them out. I quickly jerk up and frantically look around. "Whaa?" Campers were swarming me. "Wah!" I squeak. I jump out of the boy's arms and lose my balance once I get to the soft sand of the beach. I fall to the ground and sigh shakily.

What had I done? I almost killed myself! Why did I do that? Now every one's swarming around me! Questions fill my head at the thought of my actions. My head is hung low and I sigh again.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:20 pm

The girl's eyes shoot open. They're a bright green, a pretty colour. I picture the girl as she might appear dry, potentially quite pretty.
"Thank the gods you're okay," I kneel to the ground to reach eye level with the girl. Comforting, a friend, that is the type of person I set myself up to be. I lightly place my hand on her back in an amicable sort of way, I suppose, "You really had me worried."

The girl looked scared and confused to me, maybe even a bit ashamed? I wonder if these are the feelings you get after nearly killing yourself. Still, people kill themselves... because they think they have nothing left to live for. This is good, I think to myself, A girl who thinks she has nothing to live for... well, what if she ends up thinking that all she has to live for is me? A girl who's life is solely dedicated to me...
I revel at the thought.

I continue smiling at her and move some wet hair away from her face, "You don't have to tell me anything you know. But... just know that if you need anything at all, I'm here."

OOC;; Yep! It's good to be roleplaying again, hunh? (:
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:25 pm

Hey everyone back OFF! i yell at the crowd, and turn well execpt you Narcisse you stay here and comfort her... i'm going to shake these guys off... i say and turn to the girl, And why did you jump anyways? i mean do you have a death wish? 200 ft underwater and you breathe in?!?! are you crazed? i was about to coninue when a camper shouts "hey let us see her, she not yours!" if you want to see her, come here! i yell back, the boy walks over and i stare hard, and he crumples, screaming crying, whimpering... i help him up and send to Counseling, from what i show'd him he'll need it. How is she doing? i call over shoving another kid back, Can ypou get out of here? i ask loudly...

OOC;; yeah my com shut down three time the past few times i tried... I'm glad your on Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:40 pm

OOC: Sorry I didn't answer! And yup! I miss the good 'Ol days! I had something written before this, but my computer messed it up. -_- So it's going to be a short post.
BIC:

I stare blankly at the boy, and my face softens at the sight of the charming young boy who is kneeling down next to me. "I don't know why I did that. I thought I had nothing to live for." I say looking down at the soft sand.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:58 pm

OOC;; It's okay, I just had dinner, so waiting wasn't too bad. I'll probably have to go again after this post though...

BIC;; "You shouldn't say things like that," I say sympathetically, "Yo-"
My voice is interrupted by the yelling of some boy. "Oh, she looks like she's doing okay," I respond. He barks at me to take the girl somewhere else. A good idea, why didn't I think of it? After all... privacy is a wonderful thing to have when talking to girls. I watch as he brings a multitude of campers to their knees, and I make a mental note to keep him as an ally.

I stand up and hold my hand out to the girl sitting on the ground, "He's right, we really need to get out of here. Can you stand?"

I consider the places I ought to take her. It would be nice to have her where there was absolutely no one else... however, it would also be most logical to bring her to the infirmary...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:05 pm

OOC: 'Kay, I'll take a note of that.
BIC:

I nod and stumble to my feet. I put my arm around his neck for support and start to feel a bit awkward. "Where to?" I ask him, slightly smiling. I wait for his response as he stands there in deep thought. "The infirmary would be a nice place. People don't go there often anyways in this type of weather." I speak, glancing up at the sun and the blue skies.

I always felt awkward around boys. They just...Are very awkward themselves. Mother never really liked men even though she ended up marrying lots of them. I shivered at the thought of me marrying a boy.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:14 pm

Another came at me, with a sword. i was dripping in sweat, but i finaly made him fall screams and cries, whimpers of mercy... He fell unconious i turned... that was it. Good now for the girl whats her name, why'd i save her, and how do i feel like i know her??? Hey no not the infrimary, they'll be waiting for you there how about hummm... i don't know the woods? i say gasping for breathe, the akwardness in the air was thick enough to be cut with a knife...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:01 pm

I shake my head. "The woods are the worst place. There are MONSTERS in there for gods sake!" I shout. I sigh and roll my eyes. "The infirmary has the right medicine for me." I explain to him.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Yes but i can't hold anyone else off hang on i have an idea... Narcisse keep her safe. i say and in my best terminater voice I'll be back. i run towards the infirmary laughing...

I come back 30 min later, hey anyone give you trouble? i ask making sure they were still ok... i gave her some amobsia and nector that should help. Just remember i won't always be there to save you, so no more sucking in water, You hear? i say and push my hand through my hair...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:09 pm

I stifle a laugh. "Well it was than--" I start. I shove some ambrosia into my mouth and gulp it down with a swish of nectar to avoid saying something embarassing.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:21 pm

No problem i say as she cuts herself off from finishing i guess an embarresing staement... So why do you feel like theres nothing to live for?
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:27 pm

I stay silent for a moment. "Boy troubles." I say.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:10 pm

At those words I pause. Boy troubles... She likes a boy who doesn't like her back? That's generally what that means. Still, the fact that she's already attracted to someone could pose a problem.

"Well... just forget about that for now," I say slowly, carefully thinking of what to say, "If someone has put you through this much pain... he's not worth it."
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:24 pm

Julia walks up to the lake, looking around she notices there are already people there. Ignoring them she goes to the water and puts her feet in. Her hair was covering her left eye as usual, so only one of her deep green eyes was showing.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:58 am

Inaniloquist wrote:
At those words I pause. Boy troubles... She likes a boy who doesn't like her back? That's generally what that means. Still, the fact that she's already attracted to someone could pose a problem.

"Well... just forget about that for now," I say slowly, carefully thinking of what to say, "If someone has put you through this much pain... he's not worth it."

I nod, obviously depressed. "He just...Ditched me. He loved me one moment, and broke up with me the other moment...For an Athena girl! I'm just as good as Annabeth!" I say, scoffing at Annabeth's name. I sigh and hang my head low. "For all I know is that I'm single now." I groan.

I lay down on the sandy shores of Camp Half-Blood and look up at the sky. Still blue, but fading away to a pink and orange sunset. "I know I shouldn't hate my half-sister, but almost all Athena kids are the same. Quite smart, charming, and pretty. Maybe it's my glasses? My face shape? I don't know." I say, shrugging my damp shoulders. "Maybe my happy, cheerful personality?" I ask myself. No, it couldn't have. A boy likes the girl for her personality, not her looks. I tell myself.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Well then watcha wanna do... besides drowned? i ask with a mocking smile, then i see Narcisse look at her and almost physically show how bummed he is about the other dude... ooh he likes her. Humm, keep on my side, and i'll have a pack of three. Anone have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:28 pm

"I don't want to sound cheesy," I say, tilting her head up slowly, as not to alarm her. Scared girls... are like scared animals after all, "but... he's not the only guy in the world. Plus, I bet you're just a pretty and smart as her. If he doesn't like you anymore... then its his loss."
The boy nearby makes a snide comment that I pay little attention to. I don't want to seem rude around him, after all, he seems to be a powerful person. However, I feel as though he might be... impeding on my ability to communicate with the girl.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:35 pm

So... Narcisse that is your name right, because thats what i heard. I say and grin, but why and how it's a long story. i see he's tring to be as noce and kind as he can be, your being nice to the girl i hope, for i don't need kindness for life isn't. i think of multitude expressions that match his body langauge. Hey you know we could go to Los Angles... that is if your up to sneaking away. my grin gets bigger, and becomes almost mocking..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lake...   The Lake... - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lake...
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next