Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Autumn's Leaves || Open ||

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Autumn's Leaves || Open || Empty
PostSubject: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:23 pm

Autumn's Leaves || Open || E449a47b50
M I K A Y L A  || l a s a r a l e e n || J A R R E L S ;; hecate

As autumn leaves with the prevailing patterns off red, yellow, and orange crunched under the feet of the daughter of Hecate as she walked along the edge of the lake. Mikayla smiled at the sound as her combat boots caused the dry leaves to emit the calming sound. Taking in a deep breath, she savored the autumn scent. Once Mikayla breathed out, a slight zephyr picked up causing leaves to glide smoothly through the chilly air. 

Shivering slightly, Mikayla used her cape to cover her arms. Why was she wearing a cape? Oh, it's simple. It was a costume ball here next to the lake, thus Mikayla wore a costume. This year Mikayla decided to go as a vampire. Well, actually not exactly decided. She flipped a coin. When the coin decided to fall on heads, she ended up conjuring up a vampire costume. It was nothing much, just a black spaghetti strapped dress, tights, a choker necklace, a cape, and some combat boots. 

Tucking some of her hair behind her ear, Mikayla smiled as she watched some of the campers were dancing on the dance floor. Her chocolate brown eyes shined under the string of lights above her head. Turning to look across the lake, Mikayla stood there near the edge wondering if she'll find some of her friends here. 

Mikayla's Costume:
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 7:18 pm

Note to self. Costume balls are not! the place to hide. My costume was rather simple. More of a tux and a mask. Some how it passed as a costume. I struggle through the dance floor in order to get to the edge. On the other side was a girl about my age. "Vampire?" I ask.

Cain's almost costume:
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Mikayla was staring out into the lake, humming to herself when she suddenly heard a voice behind her. Turning around she noticed one of the other campers. He seemed around her age and, he wore a nice tux and mask so Mikayla couldn't really make out who he was. "Huh, oh! Uh, yeah, I guess," Mikayla replied, smiling. "What about you?" Mikayla paused, thinking for a moment. "Masked Phantom?" Chuckling slightly at her completely wild guess, Mikayla's eyes continued to shine. 

"My name's Mikayla, daughter of Hecate," she smiled. "And who might the man behind the mask be?" She wrapped her cloak over her hands as another soft wind blew through the sunset. Looking to the west, Mikayla sighed contentedly at the sunset. The color of purple became dominant, however a line of orange and pink outlined it. "It's beautiful," she muttered to herself.

OCC~~ ZOMG LIBSTER! RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS!!!!!! <3 I lurve that band!!!!! And I also lurve your profile pic!!! xD xD
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 8:13 am

~ Yeah RJA is great. And who doesn't like Elves? ~

I turn the mask around so that the only thing across my face was an elastic string. "I'm Cain Smith. Son of Asclepius. I smile at her guess. The only thing was hers was as good as mine. "Your guess is as good as mine. I really have no clue what I am."
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 10:44 pm

~Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. I'm so in.
Sorry I took so long, Ate Kris. I had...Stuff....To do
Blythe Septavian
Blythe huffed into the Lake, dressed in a simple Nirvana tee and jeans. Her hair was dyed completely brown-black, and she had a contact over her green eye so both eyes were blue. A regular mortal girl. She knew Mikayla would be here- she wouldn't miss it. Finally, she saw a vampire conversing with a masked gentleman. "Hey Mikayla!" the daughter of Janus called, raising a hand in greeting. Catching up to them, she greeted the costumed boy. "Blythe, daughter of Janus. Pleased to meet you."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 9:49 am

I shake her hand. "The pleasure is mine. Cain Smith. Son of Asclepius." I smile at her. It felt like it had been a while since I smiled."Isn't Janus the god of doors or something?"
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:24 pm

Blythe Septavian
"God of doors, balance, justice, opposites, beginnings, and endings," Blythe recited with a grin. "Quite an advantage in a fight." She followed Mikayla's gaze into the sunset and held her breath. The sunset here was always beautiful. Quietly, she shuffled her feet and hummed Polly by Nirvana.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:59 pm

Mikayla smiled over at Cain. "Nice to meet you, Cain," she said, warmly. It'd been a while since Mikayla had talked with a son of Asclepius. Last time she actually did speak to one was about a few months ago. They became friends, but Mikayla just realized she hadn't spoked to him in a long while. Shaking her head slightly, Mikayla then jerked herself back to the world of reality. 

Turning her head, Mikaya then saw one of her good friends, Blythe. She was a good friend of her's, and Mikayla was glad she saw her friend again. Examining her friend, Mikayla laughed slightly. "Am I the only one in an actual costume among the three of us?" she asked, with a hearty tone. Walking over to the daughter of Janus, Mikayla engulfed her friend in a bear hug. "Nice to see you, Bly; I didn't really think you would come in all truth."  Mikayla suddenly jumped in surprise as a loud song blasted through the speakers back in the main part of the party. Smiling over at her two companions, Mikayla smiled and asked, "What do you guys wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 6:39 am

~Ate Kris, you posted a minute before ATe Mariella's birthday ended .
Blythe Septavian
Blythe shrugged, moving her hair out of her eyes. "Honestly, I didn't think I was going to come either," she said. " So I don't really know what to do." She cast her gaze onto the Lake, which reflected the sun's last rays over the horizon. "And don't you dare recommend dancing. I can't and don't dance," she added with furrowed eyebrows. Quietly, she hummed another tune by Nirvana. Maybe it was In Bloom. Or Breed. She wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 am

"I don't recommend dancing either. I listen in on the tune that Bly was humming. Another Nirvana song. Not to mention a Nirvana t-shirt. I role my eyes in humor. "Think you have enough Nirvana in your life or do you need more? I ask almost laughing.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Blythe Septavian
"You can never have too much of a good thing, Cain," she retorted, smirking. But she hummed another tune instead. A mix of Owl City, Lady Gaga, and Queen. Who knew? Looking around, her eye fell on a couple. The girl had to be an Aphrodite child. "I'm itching to prank that girl. Either of you want to help me?" She ran through options in her head. Firecracker? No. Too flashy.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:13 pm

"Sure. I need a laugh. Ideas run through my head of everything the Hermes kids had done to me over the past few years. "Lake water's always a classic." It'd be so easy. A bucket would be almost all we'd need.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:59 pm

Mikayla laughed slightly as he friend continued to hum Nirvana. She sure does love it for sure. Turning her head, Mikayla saw one of the other Aphrodite girls. The daughter of Hecate shrugged. She didn't always like pranking. "I'll... I'll just watch," she said shrugging. "But we'll see what happens." Smirking, Mikayla rubbed her arms to keep herself warm.

But then Cain suggested suggested lake water. "Hmm," Mikayla mused, smirking. Looking from side to side, Mikayla then jogged over to the snack bar and grabbed a plastic cup. Walking back over to the two, Mikayla muttered something in Ancient Greek. Concentrating, Mikayla caused the cup to grow bigger and bigger. Finally it was about two feet high and one and a half fee in diameter. "Will this work?" she asked with a smirk.

~Sorry for the crappy post. Loss of muse xP

Last edited by RedPhoenix on Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe smirked. "Perfectly." she said. She took the bucket and filled it with lake water. "My plan is short and violent. Just pour the water all over her, ruining her makeup, and drop the bucket on her head. Got any more ideas?" Smirking, she shifted the bucket from one hand to the other. Kamikaze by Owl City was buzzing in her throat. "Oh. And run like Hermes. You have NO idea what Aphrodite campers can do to you."

Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 8:03 pm

"Um...OK?" I take the bucket examining the building first. I needed an escape. I had my plan. I walk up to her being sure to pull my mask down. This must be a site to see. The Phantom of the Oprah carrying a bucket of water. Oh well. I tap her on the shoulder and dump the bucket. Time to run like Hades. The shock of the water gave me one foot out of the door before she started chasing me. It was pretty hard to run in a tux, but hopefully harder to run in heels.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:30 am

M I K A Y L A || l a s a r a l e e n || J E R R A L S ;; hecate

Mikayla didn't bother to wait until after Cain poured the bucket of water over the Aphrodite kid. She was already running as far as she could from the Costume Ball. Turning back, Mikayla noticed the daughter of Aphrodite almost catching up to Cain. Nonchalantly, Mikayla pointed her finger at the daughter of Aphrodite's heels and coincidentally she stepped on a mud puddle giving Cain a easy escape. 

Laughing, Mikayla dashed towards a nearby tree an hid behind the thick trunk, hoping that Blythe and Cain would find her. Mikayla was panting but also laughing at the same time. From back at the ball, Mikayla could hear the screams of the Aphrodite kid. That noise only made her laugh even more. "That was fun!" She exclaimed. However, the moment she said those words, Mikayla felt a pang of guilt come over her. The daughter of Aphrodite didn't do anything wrong... Maybe she should go back and apologize...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autumn's Leaves || Open ||   Autumn's Leaves || Open || I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autumn's Leaves || Open ||
Page 1 of 1