Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

By the Water [[private to Will]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

By the Water [[private to Will] Empty
PostSubject: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Isabelle had fun on her honeymoon. Waiting for Jake she swam in the cool water. Though she felt like she was being watched. But did she care no she wanted to be with her husband. Her pulse raced when she slipped water. Then she realized she was been dragged so far down that the light wouldn't show. Struggling she tried to breath but nothing came out.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 8:59 pm

Jake reached the lake at the appropriate time but found no Izzy. His eyes narrowed and he looked carefully at everything. Than he noticed some small bubbles rising to the surface of the water. He threw off his shirt and jumped in. He caught a glimpse of Izzy sinking ito the water and he shot forward. He reached her in the water and grabbed her hand. A surge of strength flowed through him and he dragged her to the surface.

Once he reached the surface and dragged her onto land he himself was dragged under. Under the water he came face to face with Pole who was smiling maliciously at him. Once and for all I'm going to kill you Pole, he thought to himself. He reached into his swimtrunks and pulled out his lighter which turned into his battle axe. Pole recoiled at the sight of the blade and tried to get out of reach, but Jake saw his move before he made it. The axe came crashing down on Pole with more force than was possible underwater. Not wanting to look at what he had done Jake swam to the surface to tend to Izy.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Izzy was on her knees. Coughing she threw up mouthfuls of water. Then she saw the lake, her eyes were wide as the color went from crystal blue, to crimson purple. "Is... is he, did... did you?' She found herself scrambling backwards as if, the sight of him repulsed her.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:15 pm

Jake looked back at the water than back at Izzy.
I had no choice, not only did he try to kill you, but than me. Do you think I wanted to strike down my own brother.
He slammed his fist into the ground and looked ashamed.
I did it for us Izzy, I can't lose you, not now. His words were strained and his voice showed that he was very distraught.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Izzy was hurting inside. Now she would have death on her hands. Yet still she scarmbled as far back as she could before her back rested against a smooth rock. Her heart raced what was she going to do. He just murdered his brother, and her brother in law.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:44 pm

Jake could tell by the look on her face that Izzy was in shock. He had dealt with several situations such as this before. He knew that it was best to leave her be. He thought to himself, unfortunately this was not the first person felled by his axe. He had been forced to use it twice now, both times resulting in the death of someone close to him. He turned and looked sadly at her wondering if he could make amends.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:48 pm

She pulled her knees to her cheese. Hiding her face from him. Poor Izzy was now afraid of her husband, what was a woman to do now. She cried softly feeling so horrible.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:56 pm

Jake looked once more at his wife whonwas now crying. He couldn't let her just continue crying like that. He crawled over to her and lifted her chin with his hand. He wiped away her tears and tried to console her.
Izzy, please don't cry, we've been through so much together. I...I didn't wan't to do it.
He looked into her eyes hoping she would understand.

Just than the water bubbled and a bloody body dragged itself from the water. It was hard to tell, but the body was definitely Pole. He crawled farther ashore and collapsed his wounds closing and healing.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 9:59 pm

Isabelle screamed bloody murder. Her arms wrapped around Jake she forgave him."Love... forgive me for what I must do." Touching her necklace, her bow and fire arrows appeared. Aiming for Pole's chest, she fired three arrows before dropping down. She prayed he would forgive her. Though the arrows hit his upper shoulders, and side.
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Pole's strength had fully returned before three arrows thudded into him. Two planted themselves in his shoulder and one in his side. He grunted as they made impact, but stood up none the less. He held up his hands in peace and knelt next to Jake and Izzy.
I appluad your effort Izzy, but I'm afraid my brother beat you to it. I was granted a few minutes by Hades to explain something to you. You see, I asked to be returned to complete my revenge on you and Jake. But I found out that the closer I got to completing my goal the worse I felt. I found out that I was running from what I truly hated...myself. I must thank you and Jake for showing me this, and thank both of you for freeing me. I wish you and Jake the happiest marriage and life, I'll be watching...somewhere.
With that he he slowly disapeared in a cloud of dust and faided into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:14 pm

She smiled and hugged Jake. She was so glad that this was over now." Jake... can we go back to the cabin?" She asked hopefully. Camp held a few memories that she longed to forget." Though sweet husband, do remember if you eat meat don't kiss me. At least not until you wash your mouth, or brush your teeth."
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

PostSubject: Re: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:20 pm

You want to leave camp already, what about our friends? As for the eating meat, well, I guess I could manage not to kiss you while I eat it. I won't make any promises though.He laughed and kissed her lightly on the lips.
I'll only return to the cabin if we can invite some friends now and than.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:23 pm

"Deal, I just can't deal with the crazyness. The memories here will forever haunt me." She whispered. Smiling she kissed him once again. Her eyes sparkling with love.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By the Water [[private to Will]   By the Water [[private to Will] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

By the Water [[private to Will]
Page 1 of 1