Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A kind of Awkward Hello

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eddie

A kind of Awkward Hello Empty
PostSubject: A kind of Awkward Hello   A kind of Awkward Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 2:01 am

Well lets see, I have been lurking on this website for quite some time...now when you look over under my username , you may say , "Oh dear..." Yes I am 21.

Now you may ask WHY a 21 year old would be reading or posting in forums about Rick Riordan? Let me explain:

I have a little brother & sister that are 12 and 11, respectively. They got me into these books. They knew I was slightly depressed after the harry potter series ended, and I needed another fantasy book to "keep me going," sort to say. Well, I got into these books.

I got into these books so much, I am using them to write my undergrad thesis paper that is around 80 pages long! My major is History with an emphasis on Constitutional Law, Greek Law, and Greek Mythology

How does Greek Mythology have to do with anything with our country's foundations? Well...its everything. I wont get into that, but just go to google images and type in "washington rotunda" or "the apotheosis of washington." You will see some very familiar gods in a painting located in one of the most important buildings in our nations capitol.

I hope my experience on this forum is a good one! Have a pleasent day everybody!
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: A kind of Awkward Hello   A kind of Awkward Hello I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:43 am

Hello Eddie! Welcome to Camp Half-Blood! Believe me, none of us will treat you any different because of your age. xD We have quite a few college students on here, actually.

I'm Bre Bre, but feel free to call me Bre. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to request a RP, feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to reply! (:

I hope you enjoy your experience at camp!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: A kind of Awkward Hello   A kind of Awkward Hello I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:30 am

Welcome great Guest!!! I am the great Snoopy, no not really xD I am Jessica. Feel free to call me some sort of nick name though. :3 Welcome to Camp Half Blood! Oh wait Ialreadysaidwelcome. xD ANYWHO, hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to PM me with any questions and/or clarification. :]

htgfcse4eteyrhfgnre3wdsxzwewerfgHARRY POTTER!!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kind of Awkward Hello   A kind of Awkward Hello I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A kind of Awkward Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: