Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all)   Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:41 am

I walked in and sighed. I'm bored and I don't know what will I do. I sat on a huge rock and watched the waves. I miss my old life, the life outside this camp. For 9 years I'm stuck here with nothing. I rolled my eyes and leaned my chin against my knuckles.

Last edited by isabelle_aphrodesia on Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all)   Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:49 am

Amber waded through the sea, magic buzzing in the air, keeping her shoes dry. She always kept to the shore, not wanting to go deeper in. She could swim, yes, but she had a phobia of water, (yeah, odd right?) due to some... unfortunate incidents. She looking around for something in the water, when she spotted a girl sitting gloomily on a rock. Curious, she walked over to her saying,"Hi, I'm Amber, daughter of Hecate. But you can call me Coal. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all)   Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 1:54 am

I snapped out. "Hi Coal! I'm Madelyn, daughter of Athena." I say to her. I nodded. "Yeah? A little. I'm just feeling sad and lonely again." I shared. "Its been nine years since I saw the outside world and it feels unfair because there's no normal in our life as a demigod."
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all)   Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:01 am

Amber nodded," I see. It can be quite boring in camp I know. I've been here only two years, but sometimes I feel that there is really nothing to do." Then her emerald green eyes sparkled, " You want to explore? Most of my friends freak out when they come close to the forest, are you like them?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all)   Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:04 am

I shook my head and smiled. "I hunt in the forest. My other friend is the one who freaks out. She's a daughter of Aphrodite. I was actually encouraging her to visit the Arena earlier so she can have the courage to fight in a close encounter but I don't know what happened." I say. I suddenly remembered her. Yeah, where is she right now.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all)   Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:11 am

"Really? I think I saw her there..." Amber said. "So.. Want to challenge some monsters?" she grinned mischievously, "I know its in the dead middle of the night, but there's really nothing to do here..."
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all)   Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:16 am

"You saw her?" I giggled. Wow, small world I guess. "Sure." I smirked. "I think its a good time to fight off some monsters, I haven't done that for a while." I hopped off the rock and shove off some sand in my shorts.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all)   Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:21 am

Amber smiled. At last, some excitement! I'm gonna sleep late tomorrow, but like the heck I care. "Off campus?" she asked, grinning wickedly. "Don't let the harpies catch ya!"
Back to top Go down
isabelle_aphrodesia

isabelle_aphrodesia

PostSubject: Re: Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all)   Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:26 am

I smiled widely. "Sure!" I giggled. "I like how that sounds." Yey! At last my boredom eased up a bit. "I got that." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all)   Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:31 am

(Transferred to Off Campus Forest -- Closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all)   Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just the old beach and its lovely shore. (open to all)
Page 1 of 1