Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION

Go down 
+2
tethys
Ally(:
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ally(:

Ally(:

MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION Empty
PostSubject: MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION   MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:14 pm

Alright, I'm Ally! But...you knew that, didnt you...? Alright, well. I'm 12 bishes. I'm in SEVENTH WHOLE GRADE! WOOT! Let me insert a comment: Algebra is stupid.

Alright, well here's what I look like. I'm almost 5'1, which is a little bit short for my age. I'm 90 pounds :P which is slightly underweight for my BMI (body mass index, which basically means for my height and age.) I have...*drumroll* dark brown hair, which I hate and want to dye a lighter brown and grayish greenish eyes that you can't tell what they are. They used to be blue when I was, like, 4. xD well. Oh and my hair is wavyish. It used to be curly when I was...4. Yeah...the good times.

ANYWAYS (I get off topic alot, be prepared) I am a normal child. Well, not really. I'm a Spaz. Not literally, but when I'm hype at the end of the school day on the bus me and this kid Danny who sits with ME^^^ and mah best friend have some war (he sits in window seat, I'm in middle, fried Carly is on the outside) so basically we just ram into each other really hard...it's fun but I usually get pushed outa the seat, fall on the floor as I scream, but really, it's all in the fun. FOR THE RECORD, I WIN THE WARS. ;)
Yeah, I just got off topic. Alright well imma smarticle particle. I'm in all the honors classes but sometimes that's a good thing, mainly because the teachers treat us like were 20, not 2. Whichis better. Oh, and we have fun projects, like in Spanish I've gotta make a poster and dress up like Selena Quintanilla "Aka Selena" I never heard of her though...hmm.
If you are wondering, no, I do not have ADHD. I am bored. So that's hy I get off topic. :P

Alright...so...I live with my mom, dad, my dog, two sisters, one is 11 and one is 14 almost 15. you guys probably talked to at least one of em in the chatbox before.

Hmm. What to talk about.

I like LOVE chicken. Fried chicken, rotissery chicken, grilled chicken, baked chicken, breaded chicken, uhmmmmm, popcorn chicken, AND THE CHICKEN ITSELF IS COOL.

Yup. So that's me. Oh yeah, I love Percy Jackson (duh) Harry Potter and Maximum Ride. And alot more but my hands hurt from typing so BAIIII!
Ps if I typed ME^^^ that's just my retarded autocorrect and idk why it does that. So, just pretend it's me*
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION   MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Your not that short for your age! I'm only 4'10", and I'm in 8th grade. xD Sooo... Late welcome to CHB! :D
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION   MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:38 pm

SELENA. I LOOOOOOVE her. Or loved... anyway. xD LATE WELCOME TO CHB.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION   MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:39 pm

LATE WELCOME!!!
SO HI AGAIN!
~Raw Meat's Magical Twin Sister
Back to top Go down
Pоseidon

Pоseidon

PostSubject: Re: MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION   MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 11:14 am

Wow another young person to CHB <.<"

I hope I'm not the oldest person here DX!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION   MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 3:00 pm

Don't worry Ares; you're not. We have a guy who's 22. :]
ANYWAY, WELCOME TO CAMP HALF BLOOD, ALLY! MY NAME'S NINJA POET, BUT YOU CAN CALL ME NINJA, ROOF, RUPHYLIN, DRACO OR crazyemogirlwithaknife. EXCEPT NOT crazyemogirlwithaknife. Enjoy you're time at camp!

xD xD
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION   MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Wow. I was a HUGE spaz.
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION   MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY THREE MONTHS LATE INTRODUCTION
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: