Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction Empty
PostSubject: fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction   fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:43 pm

So, I've decided to do a late introduction because I figured by introducing myself, more people would know me and know me better (yeah, I know: "Way to state the obvious,").

As you might have guessed from my username, my name is Ferguson (Fergs for short). I'm not new to role-playing (I joined July 21st so you don't really have to say welcome to CHB). I'm a writer, I love to write original stories and fanfiction; I'm a fourteen year old girl and going into my first year of high school; and I have five characters on here which is probably WAAAAAY too many than I can handle ( Laughing ) but I don't know, we'll just have to see.

I would seriously love it if you role-played with me. I've kind of been off in the chatbox or RP-ing with only two different people, so any of you who read this: role-play with me. I have five characters that I really want to be active, anybody (I don't care who you are!!). That's actually the main reason for this intro...did it work? :) PM me if you want to role-play with me. Max currently has an open topic at the beach and Caitlyn will probably have an open library topic tomorrow, but if you want to RP with any one of my characters, just PM me and tell me which one and where. :)

Thanks for reading!
-fergusonAKAfergs (or Fergie as I've been told in the chatbox xD)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction   fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:47 pm

Nice one Fergs. Hey, I'm Rhyme. There's no point in me saying welcome because you've been here long enough, but hi. You've seen me in the chatbox most likely as C.C. and in the game threads as well. Hopefully we'll be able to RP at some point. ^^
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction   fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:56 pm

Thanks, and yeah, I have seen you in both chatbox and forum games (I LOVE the forum games!). Yeah, it'd be fun to RP with you, like I said, anyone and everyone is welcome :)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction   fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 am

Nice to meet you Fergs! Welcome to camp and all!
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction   fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:22 am

Welcome to camp half blood! My name's Ninja Poet, but you can call me Roof, Rufus, Ninja, Poet, Roo or crazygirlwithaknife. Except NOT crazygirlwithaknife. Enjoy your time here. ^^"
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction   fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:32 am

Thanks Death and I died laughing when I read your nicknames Ninja! Too funny!! And thanks to you all, it's really nice to meet ya all!! :D :D :D reading everybody's replies made me smile :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction   fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:24 am

Good. That's what you'd expect from here hopefully. Smiles and interesting...Uh... Random, rather, facts. :]

Oh, BTW, I see you struggling wit your sig, and to make a URL short cut, just add something like:
Quote :

[URL= *https://camphalfblood.forummotion.com/t6071-fergusonakafergs-s-characters* ] My Characters[/URL]

Oh and just dont add the * and the space, and you're good. Hope that helped!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction   fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Hey! You know me, but I wanted to say hey!!! Welcome to the site, Fergs!
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction   fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:18 pm

Lol Nico, hey to you too and thanks! And thanks Death, the code worked :)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction   fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:38 am

No probs. :]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction   fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fergusonAKAfergs's (late) introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: