Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room   Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:18 am

Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room Bedroo11

I walked in my new cabin leader room with awe at how it looked. It was blue (my favorite color) for starters, the painting on the wall above the bed was beautiful, and the chandelier was amazing. I spotted the seat near the window and grabbed a book I had been reading and started to read by the window. As I looked out, birds flew by. "Ah, this is going to be an awesome." I said to myself.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
AndreaGoddessOfDrama

AndreaGoddessOfDrama

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room   Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:23 am

I knocked on the closest door to my right. Lost, yet again, I thought to myself. But before, it had only been which way I needed to go or where was some place. I guess I just hadn't gotten into routine of Camp Half-Blood. I knocked once more, a little louder.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room   Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:26 am

I heard a faint knocking on the door, but it sounded so quiet that I figured it must be someone knocking on one of the other rooms' doors. The second time I heard the knocking, it had been louder and definitely on my door. "Come in!" I called out, readng the last line of a paragraph on the page and bookmarking it. I guess today, my Cabin Leader duties would start.

Last edited by FergusonFergsFergalicious on Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AndreaGoddessOfDrama

AndreaGoddessOfDrama

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room   Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:32 am

I heard a girl yell "Come in!" So I figured it was okay to go inside. I twisted the door knob and found myself not in one of the dorm rooms, but the Cabin Leader's room instead. The one bed and the one girl had been a big hint to that. I saw her by the window with a closed book in her lap. "I'm so sorry to disturb you, I'm" I sighed, "I'm lost again. I keep getting lost everywhere." I said with defeat "I feel like I'm in a bad sitcom."
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room   Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:36 am

I laughed at the girl's T.V. genre reference. "Yeah, I get the feeling of that too." I said. "And it's not a problem; you haven't bothered me in the slightest." I told her. "I'm a cabin leader; it's my job to help you out. So where were you headed?"
Back to top Go down
AndreaGoddessOfDrama

AndreaGoddessOfDrama

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room   Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 7:39 am

"I was looking for the Muses Cabin. A couple of campers pointed and told me to go to this cabin, but I wasn't sure. I knocked on the front door, but it was open so I walked in and tried to find someone to help me." I explained. "I'm Andrea, by the way. Andrea Vargas, daughter of Terpsichore."
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room   Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:48 pm

"Well, for starters, I'm Aubrey Drew, daughter of Euterpe. And you're not as lost as you think you are: This is the Muses Cabin." I told her. "Camp can be a little confusing, but once you get the hang of it, it's a lot of fun."
Back to top Go down
AndreaGoddessOfDrama

AndreaGoddessOfDrama

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room   Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 3:57 pm

"Oh, finally!" I said; delighted that I had found the cabin. "I've been looking and I just couldn't find it." I said. "But now I have! Wow, I feel like the weight of the world is off my shoulders." I rolled my shoulders for dramatic effect. "And I've met the cabin leader. This day has finally started to lighten up."
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room   Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:01 pm

"Well that's good. I'm always here to help with anything." I said. "I'm always here. And if I'm not, I'm pretty easy to track down around camp." I said, slightly chuckling. "But with my new leadership role, I'll be spending more time here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room   Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabin Leader Aubrey's Room
Page 1 of 1