Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Doctor Who And Jenna Gray

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Doctor Who And Jenna Gray Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 7:51 pm

20 years ago in a small town near London, England there was an attack. A weeping angle attack to be exact. They were everywhere. Two young children, a brother and a sister, managed to evade them for so long. But all good luck comes to an end, and every hero needs a tragedy. The kids were surrounded, backed against the wall. The boy hid his little sister behind him, trying to save her, "Don' worry Jenna, I'll protect you, always and forever." But they couldn't last anymore and blinked. Luke Gray was gone.

The Doctor managed to save half of the town. Half was lost. Half of the people in the town went a little mad because of the experience. The Doctor saved the girl who's brother was lost and he felt responsible for his death. In the crowd he saw the girl, knelt down to her level and took out his Physic paper. "This is physic paper. With this you can make any identity, well sort of. It's like lying but better. Watch," He said as he showed her the paper, "I am John Smith of Slytheen and I have the authority of Ood." "Whoa..." the girl said. The Doctor smiled and ripped off a sheet and gave her one. "I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry. I can not get him back but... Take care of that paper. Okay?" The girl nodded and The Doctor was gone.

6 earth years after that the doctor had landed in the same town but near a pool. There were some kids about to plunge a kid in the deep end when a girl stepped in and said, "Hey! Don't do that!" "Who's stopping us," they answered and shoved them both in then laughed and walked away. The girl couldn't swim well and began to drown. The Doctor seeing this act of attempted heroism rushed through the gates and pulled to pull her out. "Thanks... not so random guy..." She said once she caught her breath. "No problem." He said and left. This happened to be the second of three meeting she had with the doctor before becoming his companion. -

Present day (20 year sense the attack) A young woman walked the streets of London to her work. A set. She heard a strange noise behind her and a breeze. Turning around she saw an old fashion, blue police box. A strange man she had seen three times in the past walked out. "Hello John Smith. Lovely to see you again." She said to him...

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 11:39 am

NICE JOB
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:05 pm

The Doctor stared at her. How did she know who he was. Well he wasn't really John Smith. It was only a name he would sometimes go by. "Who are you?" He said stepping closer for a better look at the girl who knew him. "Jenna Gray. The one and only. And you are The Doctor. You saved my village from weeping angels when I was 6. You Pulled me out of a pool when I was 12. You came to my first play when I was 16. Wait. That didn't happen for you yet. Sorry. Don't want to tell you that yet. Anyway You seem to have come into my life yet again. You never come in the right order! When I was 6, You'd met me when I was 12, and when I was 12 you still had Amy and Rory!" She told him. He was a bit shocked by the fact that he was in her life so much and that she understood time enough not to tell him about his future in her past.

"So what are you doing now? Monster fighter? Time scientist? Doctor?" He asked hopefully. "Nope. No way! I am an actress. I play your companion on a show called Doctor Who! So tell me. Have you checked up on Donna" He looked at her. How did she... "No. I don't want her to see me and remember." Then she asked, "How about Martha?" He paused. "No. She has her own life to live. She doesn't need me to be reminding her of me all the time." She was surprised. Maybe.... "How about Rose?" Seeing the look on his face she moved on. "What about Amy and Rory?" How did she know off of his resent companions? "No. They are living their own happy lives without me."

"HA! So the show IS copying you. Which would mean I am playing myself. Which would also mean I become your companion." What show was she talking about. As they paused they heard screams and loud zap...

Last edited by KaySpyGirl on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 8:40 pm

This is really good!!!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:22 pm

At once Doctor ran toward it taking out the Sonic Screwdriver and pointed it around. Once she finally caught up to him he was spinning around using the screwdriver. "Sorry I'm slow." She said. "No. It's fine. But you'd be the one eaten." He replied. "Strange. The sound it that way but a signal is that way." He said pointing in the other direction. "Your right. That is strange. So were still running toward the sound?" She answered. "No. Noo. No. Your staying here. I can't risk hurting someone else. I just lost someone close to me." He said. "Your last companion?" She replied.

He didn't have time to answer because there was another zap and he went running again. "Stay." He told her. She rolled her eyes and ran after him. They came to a monster, 6 feet tall, red skin that looked like it was flowing, and it's left hand was a ray gun. "Whoa. You are beautiful aren't you. Just beautiful." The Doctor Stated. "RAWWRRRGGGLLLLLAAAASSSPPPPLLLLAAASSSSSHHHHHHH!" The thing replied. "Ah I see. Yes. That is a problem. Don't worry I'll stop them." Doctor said to it. Jenna, standing there hopelessly said, "What did it say?" The monster exclaimed, "RARWAREOMONGOOSESPLAAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHH!" The Doctor then said, "OK. Come on Jenny if you want to risk your life." She just rolled her eyes and said, "It's Jenna." And they ran the other way...
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 5:26 pm

This is getting bettter and better everytime i read it
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:08 pm

They ran and ran toward the signal and what ever the monster told The Doctor as fast as they could. "Why are we running so fast!" Jenna complained. "Mango said the bad guy was this way and if we don't hurry bad things will happen." The Doctor replied. "Well that's . Wait the monster's name is Mango???" She exclaimed. The Doctor only smiled. "There." He finally said as the stood in front of a large storage like space. "This is where I work!" Jenna yelped. "Really? Did you know you had a great amount of Jazareies hiding somewhere in here?" He asked and rushed through the door.

When they got in side everyone froze. Not just The Doctor and Jenna but everyone on set. "Jenna. Your late! Get into your clothes immediately. Who's this bloke?" Her boss shouted. "Oh no one. Just a normal odd ball of a human named John. Isn't that right John Smith." She stated. Everyone walked off. The excitement was nothing. Everyone but one walked away. "J-John Smith! You can't be! Y-Your me! But the real me not just an actor playing The Doctor!" Said the man. "Ya. Ya Smithy sure he is. How ridicules is that!" She said. "Oh..." Smithy said and walked away. The Doctor took out his Screwdriver again and spun around making it go. "This way!" He said. They ran up a flight of stairs to the upper floor...
Back to top Go down
James Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Im helping you out lol
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 12:05 pm

"Whoa... That's not usually there." Jenna said to The Doctor as they reached the top and saw a hallway. A very well hidden hallway. It was dark and tight but you could tell that it was a hallway with at least 8 doors. "Right. Let's get going." The Doctor said as he waved thing screwdriver check the entrance to the hallway for who know what (other then him) ans crawled in. Jenna followed expecting it to be as tight as it had appiered but when she got in the hidden hallway opened up. "Whoa." She exclaimed quietly as possible. The Doctor looked behind him as if saying, 'shhhhh' and continued. "This isn't supposed to be here is it Doctor?" She asked him in a whisper as they went. "No. Plus there's a clocking device so no one sees it. now quiet. Let's not let them find us before we find them." He replied under his breath.

The hallway led to a well lit room which hurt their eyes because the hidden hallway had been dark. The two pushed themselves on either side of the open door and peeked in. "Is it ready?" A pale yellow skinned creature said in a female voice. "Almost, Alimane. Be patient. The detraction did it's job scaring away the Humans." the other pale yellow skinned being said in a male voice except he pronounced humans hu-mans. The Doctor stepped out of the shadows and said, "Hello Aputiquans. What brings you to Earth." He snuck a glance at Jenna saying to stay hidden. She nodded. Who would be crazy enough to jump out...other then The Doctor...And Jenna... but she wanted to wait and see what happened with the aliens. "Who are you and how do you know of us?" The creature named Alimane said. "Oh no I asked you a question first!" The Doctor replied. "Tell your friend to come out of hiding. We can smell her perfume." The male one said and started to glow. "Jenna...RUN!" The Doctor said to her and they bolted out of the room, then the hallway, the catching the attention of everyone again they stopped and stared.

"THERE ARE ALIENS COMING RUN!" Jenna yelled. The people laughed then saw the beings and ran to get out the door. Now both were glowing. The Doctor used the sonic screwdriver to open the door and everyone ran out. "ZAAAAAPPP" "AHHHHHHH" some one cried when they were shot by the alien's energy bolts. "DOCTOR! HIS COMPANION! COME OUT COME OUT OR THEY ALL DIE!!!" The creatures screamed.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 pm

Okay I posted.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:43 pm

"Jenna, run, get these people out of here. I'll take care of this." The Doctor said. A frustrated Jenna cried, "I'm not leaving you alone with these things out here! They could kill you!" The Doctor grabbed her hand and said, "Jenna. These are Aputiquans. They get their kicks out of changing time. If you really do become my companion, they would love to kill you just to change history. Trust me Jenna. Please." Jenna paused then said, "Okay. OK PEOPLE FOLLOW ME IN AN ORDERLY FASHION! COME ON CREW PEOPLES. YOU'VE SEEN SCARIER!", and ran down a hidden street with the crew following close behind.

"Why are you here?" The Doctor asked. The Aputiquans cackled and cried, "We are here to do what we always do. Mess with time! Your companion shall never have the chance o-" "You will not hurt Jenna. I will give you ONE chance to walk away now. Walk away and no one will be hurt." The Doctor said in an angry voice. "You don't dare." The Aputiquans said.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 10:03 am

Jenna

"COME ON PEOPLE! DON'T DALLY!" Jenna cried trying to get everyone to safety. Another bolt hit someone and they disintegrated. "Jenna, what's going on?" Steven Moffat shouted over the noise. "Oh nothing. Just your average alien attack. Nothing unusual. You'd better run though. What would 'Who' do without you?" Jenna replied, But because she stopped to talk someone pushed her down and she almost got flattened. Smithy tried to help her up but she just shouted, "RUN SMITHY!"

Doctor

"So which are you? Jazareies or Aputiquans? Two names same planet. I'm guessing Aputiquans? Yes, but where are the Jazareies? My sonic screwdriver said there were a bunch around here somewhere." The Doctor calmly said to the aliens.
"We are Aputiquans! And proud of it! Those Jazareies just followed us here. We shall use them to take over this planet and inslave these apes. After we destroy that girl of coarse, and YOU shall watch! QWA A A A A AAAAA!" The female one replied. "Aputiquans. Definitely. They are far to proud and vain." He said mostly to himself. The Doctor snuck a look over to the ally the crew ran down and saw only one person remained. The dark haired Jenna was on the ground. "Jenna! I told you to run away! What part of 'Get Out Of Here' don't you understand?" The Doctor moaned.

"The part with the running away thing." She said as the male Aputiquan grabbed her..."NO!"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:01 pm

"QWA HA HA HA HA!" The Aputiquan said, "Now you shall never get your destiny!" The Doctor rolled his eyes and said, "Really? Honestly? Little much don't you think? You already have her, is there really a need to shout?" Jenna struggled and the male Aputiquan smacked her in the back of the head which knocked her out. The Doctor gave her a worried look and knew he needed to get her out of there. The Aputiquans looked at each other, the female one said, "Take her to the chamber." and the male one started dragging the unconscious Jenna into the DW warehouse. "The time is not right. You come with me," The female one said. The Doctor followed, knowing what would happen to the actress if he didn't.

NOT DONE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who And Jenna Gray   Doctor Who And Jenna Gray I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who And Jenna Gray
Page 1 of 1