Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters Empty
PostSubject: The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters   The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Actives: Ichigo Ragnarr Sullivan (scroll down )

Artemis
Spoiler:

Final
Spoiler:

Darik
Spoiler:

Inactives:Jacob
Spoiler:

Jason
Spoiler:

Shonen

Last edited by Lord Blazy on Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:22 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters   The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:04 pm

http://images.quizilla.com/H/HI/HIS/hisAngel88/1136680655_LMURRAY517.jpg

Name: Oliver Ragnarok Firebird
Age/Birthday:March 7th 2010, but time sped up from Apollo and is 15

God Parent:Apollo

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Mom Katie Firebird and Sister Brooklyn Firebird

Years in Camp:1

Brief History: My history isn't really that long. I was with Brook when Apollo sped our ages up. i ended up being 15 and she was 10. I don't really have memories because of the time...paradox. So I am a bit of an outcast.

Physical Appearance: I have darkish brown and blonde hair that is lightly spiked up. I have piercing blue eyes that seem to gaze into you. I am 6 feet 6 and I am well built and strong, but you will only find out from on hand experience. I also seem to have a lizards hand, its red and black and the nails retract on it. It seems to be from when my age sped up, some creature was around and became part of me. My smile is also very good and my face is not blemished. I can change my temperature too. To be boiling but I won't feel it.

Personality: I am very honest and stoic. I don't show my emotions so you wouldn't know what im feeling. I fall in love easily but you don't know until I tell you myself. I experience fits of anger called Warriors Fury where my eyes turn red and I don't speak, but I look normal. But I am ruthless and cold. I can only be calmed by Brook, who never leaves my side. If you get through to me, I seem to change. I also have no sense of humor.

Fatal Flaw:My warriors Fury makes me aggressive, duh

Pets:A pet wolf the size of my hand. He is red with silver streaks and is named Kaido

Talents:Great Fighter,good pokerface.
Weapons:My hands, and a onyx orb that turns into any 2 celestial bronze weapons, including armor.
Year-Round or Summer:year round
Other:British accent,oddly
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters   The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 8:04 pm

I dibs Artemis and Oliver is accepted.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters   The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Name: Christian Lord
Age/Birthday:17 December 22
God Parent:Chaos
Claimed: No
Mortal Family:Melvin Lord Lloyd
Years in Camp:none

Brief History:Christian grew up in Vallejo. Where his dad raised him without his knowing who his mom was. Whenever he asked his dad, he would tell him she was a kind woman, yet had not totally abandoned him. He chose to be sucked into extra curricular activities to fill his gap of love. He got taken into Band, Drumline, and Science, the only places he felt at home. He found out he had a love for creativity and had an imagination beyond belief, so he chose to stay in school. Just recently, his father told him to go to 'Camp Half Blood' where he is supposed to reach his full potential.

Physical Appearance: Christian is 5 feet 9 inches and he has a straight up poker face no matter what the circumstances. You might not see him smile, but when you do, you just might like it. He has am okay build that shows off some muscles but he can lift things that are almost 3 times his size, due to drumline and working out. He has deep brown eyes with a purple tinge. They get darker or lighter with his personality. He has wavy short black and brown hair that is said to be 'fluffy.' He wears skinny jeans always and has a v neck and plaid overshirt rolled past his elbows at all times. He is fast and he has a dark tan. He also has a deep voice.

Personality:Christian is bi polar at times and has a intimidating attitude. He hates when people lie and will go off on you if he catches you pissing him off. Christian is a huge flirt around girls and has a nice side once you pass his attitude. He is funny and gets bored easily, which usually resorts in him drumming. He is cocky a little bit but only in sports. He only has close friends. And will be suspicious if he studies you. He makes sure you are worth his time before even wasting his time on you. He hates rumors, being the butt of them his whole life. So he will yell at you for it. He is protective and he is mostly a big brother figure to a lot of people. He won't give you the time of the day. But he will give you a time of the hour. Get to know him and he might even fall for you. He is also a player

Fatal Flaw:He won't believe anything said to him by someone unless said directly to him, which often leads into a loss of friends.
Pets:A huge black and red wolf whose whereabouts are unknown but she shows up when he calls. Her name is Zheena
Talents:He can create things out of nowhere and can really do anything he wants to. But it zaps energy from him and he will pass out for an amount of time afterwards. He can't teleport or fly but he can make weapons and a whole lot more. He plays guitar, he is a great scientist, plays snare. and has a knack for deception.
Weapons:Whatever his imagination lets him make, so anything.
Year-Round or Summer:year round
Other:He has a british accent

THIS IS ME OF CHB X)

Last edited by Christian Lord Lloyd on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters   The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:28 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters   The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Ty
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters   The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:50 pm

The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters Asian-young-guy-hairstyle-2010

Name: Ichigo Ragnar Sullivan

Age/Birthday:17, December 24th

God Parent: Son of Zeus

Claimed; Oh yes.

Mortal Family: Jessica Sullivan.

Years in Camp:2, this is his 3rd

Brief History:

Ages 1-4

Ichigo grew up with his sister Amanda, both children of Zeus, without a care in the world. But they both were, as said, Zeus blood. So they had to be hidden away, where they couldn't be found. When he was three, Ichigo caused a power out due to his rapid crying. But his mom simply blamed it on the electrician. But nobody REALLY knew that the kids were Demigods. Nobody knew, their mom knew. But they never found out. Of course, who would try to find out in the first place? When they turned four, they were sent off to different schools. Schools that you stayed at ALL YEAR LONG. Well, that's where Ichigo went. And so his story begins.

Ages 5-8

Ichigo went to some school, where there were no gates, the kids were nice, and for some reason, the people stayed away from him. They were nice to everybody else. But Ichigo was treated like an outcast, of course, he was the Son of Zeus, but again, who knew that? Not even him. When he was six, he made friends with another boy, asian, like him. Who seemed to walk funny, and protected him. Ichigo thought of him as an older brother. So he stayed with him. When he was eight, he completely was lovable and likeable by most, even some girls, (playaaa)and then reality hit him when things started to happen. Which he never paid attention to when until he was 12.
Ages 12-15

When Ichigo was 12, his teacher turned into a snake woman. Scaring him, and he screamed, causing the snake lady to become destroyed in a flurry of electricity. His brown eyes turned sky blue for a while and his brown hair went blonde. But only when mad. He thought it was a daydream so he didn't pay any attention to it. At age 13, his best friend had become skittish. Always being absent, kids began to bully Ichigo. Everyday, always asking him for his money and shoving him into walls. He put up with it until he was 15. When he promptly punched a kid square in the jaw, mind you, they were on a trip to the grand canyon. A group of kids shoved him, sending him toppling over the edge of the cliff. In anger, fear, and depression, Ichigo screamed, and his eyes and hair did as before, but this time, he slid to a stop and shot straight up, the air a slipstream made by him. When he landed, thunder rumbled and his best friend revealed himself to be a Satyr. Ichigo couldn’t handle it and ended up running away. He couldn’t stand the fact that every which way he went, monsters showed up. He eventually developed a certain battle personality. Where his features change and he acts differently. This second personality seemed to be on permanently and eventually led him to Camp Half Blood, where he has been for one year.
Physical Appearance:

Ichigo has curlish yet straight hair down to his shoulders, it's brown when he's calm, but he has a split fighting personality, and his hair turns a dirty blonde color. His eyes are a brownish black and also turn blue in his split personality. He is well built and has little to no blemishes. He is 6 foot 2 and has long fingers, as well as a long reach. He is around 160 pounds of pure muscle and energy. He is always wearing what seems to be wearing matallic jeans and a shirt lined with metal as well, to give him an 'electric' feel to it. He always seems to have a wind stirring around him, part of the Zeus thing. He has several scars along his arms and hands, from his time running away and time at camp. He is in great shape. And after spending some time around Zan, the cabin leader, he developed a style like hers. He can somewhat control his eye color. And it changes with the weather most of the time, but in battle, he prefers his other personality. He has the body of a marathon runner and due to his metal lined outfits, he has developed a sort of weightless feel to himself. He also has a tribal dragon tattoo going from his left shoulder, around his neck, and to his right pec , he got this when he was 15.

Personality:

Ichigo is a bit of a head biter, meaning he will snap on you regardless of who you are, but at the same time, if you’re of importance, he won’t do it. When in his regular form, and not his split personality Ragnar. But that’s for another sentence. Ichigo doesn’t really rely on others to make him happy, and would rather supply entertainment for himself with his powers, which he has great control over. He is sympathetic to girls sometimes and is a flirt if he’s in the right mood. His temper, when flared, might cause Ragnar to show up or he will just destroy things. He doesn’t show anybody who he ACTUALLY is, only his sister Amand, who knows too much about him. He most of the time, has earbuds in and is blasting either Techno, Dubstep, or Eminem. The music changes his attitude, if he listens to Techno, he is rather bouncy and happy, and his fighting style turns more of a fluid, yet random flurry of attacks. When it’s dubstep, his attacks are well planned and constructed, the attacks are head on, and have power behind them. If it’s Eminem, his attacks are winged and used with experience, all light attacks that put on damage after a while. It makes his moves come out of nowhere. One second he’s one place, and another he is in your face, giving you little to no time to parry or block.

Fatal Flaw: He is too power hungry and he always seems set on a position higher than his, causing him to do things he wouldn’t normally do. He is also very destructive when angered.

Pet:A phoenix that is as big as him named Hrothgar. Who can spit flames every now and then. Hrothgar is very strong and fast. Can pick up some objects and/or people

Talents: He can absorb electricity from most sources of electricity, mostly outlets or batteries, like that game Infamous. But too much overloads him and he passes out for a week. He can use electricity to charge his arrows and his sword, making them SHOCKINGLY painful.He can also shift air currents. Gliding, but not flying. Making a wall of air sometimes. When in grave danger, he can use the air to shoot him off. He is skilled with a blade, and a bow. His arrows seem to have a charge in the tip that is able to be electrified. He can make shapes of electricity to be lobbed or shot at an enemy, most in the shape of balls of varying size.

Weapons: He has all of his weapons in the form of rings, each that have the name of the weapon on the front. One ring turns into a black and red bow, compact, but it pacts one hell of a punch. Another ring contains celestial bronze arrows. 30 of them, which he fetches when they are shot. The last one contains his best weapon, a modified desert eagle, which is modified to shoot balls of electricity, that only either explode on contact or zap his enemies, depending on the concentration of it, which he usually make small pellets with a higher concentration so that they are surprising. He also has a ring that transforms into a celestial bronze sword, 2 and a half feet long, painted gold and yellow. There are two lines on both sides of the blades, made to charge with electricity
Year-Round or Summer: Year Round
Other: He’s more of a ladiesman, also, most of his powers make him fatigued, and absorbing electricity keeps him from getting fatigued, or stops his fatigue.

Last edited by Lord Blazy on Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters   The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:37 am

B3 Was accepted by Zan through Private Message
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters   The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm

The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters Tumblr_lmyzm5dQYm1qbk0jto1_500_thumb

Name: Zeke Odair

Age/Birthday: 18, October 30th

God Parent:Apollo

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family:Mother Prim Odair, little sister, Jessica Odair, as well as a younger brother named Jason Odair(lolol) But they are all from a different dad.
Years in Camp:1

Brief History:He grew up with his mom and his little brothers and sisters, but soon came to hate being home. After being abandoned as a child after his mom coming home to him doing stuff with his girlfriend in his room, he lived on the streets. He became a 'man slut' selling his body for rich profits, being a son of Apollo, girls find him attractive. He didn't sell his virginity, but he came pretty close to it when he was 16. But he was found by a satyr, who tried bringing him to Camp Half Blood. He agreed to it when a girl who bought his services turned into some sort of enticing reptilian lady. He ran with the Satyr for several nights, being born far from the camp, it took long. But the Satyr got caught by several monsters and ripped up, so he was brought into the camp by himself. Occasionally seducing girls here and there. Most he got unnaturally close, but others he just used for his advantage. This has been going on for a good year.

Physical Appearance: Zeke is around 6 feet tall, built lean, strong, attractive, and very seducing. He has very tanned skin and prefers to walk around shirtless. His body is well built, he has an small 6pack. And has ok biceps, just right for his age but not really that strong.. His legs are toned and ready to run, him going from house to house has altered his speed to a rather jumpy, awkwardness. He has blue eyes with amber here and there. His hair is messy/wavy, and he can almost always be seen with a grim slash for a mouth. He likes to wear cargo shorts, occasionally has skinny jeans and a tight leather jacket. He has a gigantic addiction to Nikes and DC shoes, and beneath his bed is riddled with pair after pair. His face has a few freckles here and there. Along with a scar down his back and across his chest from bad encounters.

Personality: He is a very hyper kid, when left alone. And tends to wander, being 18 he can look after himself and does whatever. He is very seductive and can pull girls like it's nothing. He likes younger girls, and isn't qualified has a pedophile. So he hates being thought of as one. He's very nice to most females and cute girls. But has an evil, rough side towards guys. He likes to seduce girls into being alone with him. And is classified as a man slut. He almost never has his eyes on one girl in particular. And would love to do anything involving a girl.

Fatal Flaw:Insecure, selling his body to other women and girls, even inside the camp.

Pets:A silver and red chinchilla named Bolt

Talents:Very seductive, can sweet talk a girl, flawless with a bow. Can radiate heat at his will with some minor setbacks. Slightly immune to some diseasse and sickness, can inflict some sickness on others. He has some talent with a sword as well.

Weapons:A red compact bow that when pulled back, becomes lit on fire and the tip of the arrow lights up as well in Greek fire. This bow is blessed and can be in the shape of a flaming ring that when brushed with his thumb, becomes a bow with a quiver of random kinds of arrows. He carries a three and a half foot long sword named Flame biter that lights on fire.

Year-Round or Summer:Year round

Other:He is very insecure
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters   The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:01 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters   The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Secret Life Of Blazy's Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: Character Submission-
Jump to: