Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Poseidon Cabin Living Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Poseidon Cabin Living Room Empty
PostSubject: Poseidon Cabin Living Room   Poseidon Cabin Living Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 12:38 am

Poseidon Cabin Living Room Blueli10

≈≈≈≈≈

The Poseidon Cabin living room is a welcoming room, but slightly dark. There are lights behind curtains that cast the most light, but the ceiling lights can be turned on. Three lamps illuminated a back wall where a small table and two chairs sat. The large sectional couch was clean, and a soft white. The table was facing a tv, and was free for anyone to use.
The room itself felt warm, and a little breezy. Some outside campers found it humid, or even a little misty. To a child of Poseidon, it felt perfect, and at home.

≈≈≈≈≈
Back to top Go down
Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin Living Room   Poseidon Cabin Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Fabian

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin Living Room   Poseidon Cabin Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Fabian looked around entering the room he ran a hand through his moppy brown hair and set his bag on the arm of a couch he sat on the couch his sea blue eyes cast around the room as he sighed
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin Living Room   Poseidon Cabin Living Room I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Hello Fabian! Welcome to Camp Half Blood! It seems you have not made a character yet, and you are double posting! Please read the rules, and make a character! Also, you are not permitted to have a big three character (Zeus, Hades, or Poseidon) until you have 500 posts.

~Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin Living Room   Poseidon Cabin Living Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poseidon Cabin Living Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: