Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room

Go down 
+3
KaySpyGirl
Mark_Son of Hermes
Skye
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room Empty
PostSubject: Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room   Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room White_10

≈≈≈≈≈

A small, rather narrow room remains quiet. The ceiling is high, and the windows brighten the room. Four bunks are against the wall, the sheets neatly made. A piece of paper is taped to the wall when you first walk in. It seems to be a sign up list for the room. If you wish to stay in the room, fill out the form:

Name:

The room is for both genders.

Room Inhabitants:
Travis Scottey
Molly
Katherine Fields
Cabin Member

≈≈≈≈≈

Last edited by Floury Pancakes on Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room   Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 10:11 am

Name: Travis Scottey (Scott)
Reason for this room: The Seahorse is my favorite animal so i would like to be in a room named after my favorite animal
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room   Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Name: Molly
Reason For Room: I like sea horses because their dad takes care them even though our dad can't. I also like them because their pretty. Oh and the room is cool because it's more private and when I have bad dreams it won't make as many people angry when I wake them up.
Back to top Go down
iheartthesea

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room   Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 3:01 am

my name is Adirne Neptune
i am female
i just want have a place to stay
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room   Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Hi there, iheartthesea! You haven't read the rules yet, and you haven't made a character! You cannot have a BTC (Big Three Character) until you have been a member for 2 weeks, have been respected, and you have 500 posts. Sorry for the inconvenience, but rules are rules! Please don't post RP (role-play) posts without making a character too!
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room   Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:01 pm

Name:Katherine Fields
Reason For Room:Is there another room? No, I thought so.
P.s. I may change my room when\if you open another one.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room   Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:25 pm

Name:
Madison Berkowitz.
Reason For Room:
Well, I do like seahorses. They're rather pretty and I don't have a room yet so, this'll do.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room   Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:05 am

Name: Jacklyn Garner
Reason For Room: Just need a place to stay, I don't have a room yet so this will work....

Last edited by Charity Goddess Of Rock on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room   Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:08 am

I'm going to make a new room, so if you want to pull out of this one, just strike out your post. ^^
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room   Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 2:10 am

Thanks Skye (:
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room   Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poseidon Cabin: The Sea Horse Room
Page 1 of 1