Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) Empty
PostSubject: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:10 pm

Skye Desity ][ Poseidon ][ 16

I ran around, fear in my eyes. I was going to die today. I half-expected to see Jared, but not yet! I ran past many people, until I froze. I turned, and saw a teenage boy, maybe my age, evil in his eyes. His dagger was raised, and he was smirking evilly. I closed my eyes, welcoming death. I felt my armor punctured, and the blade was sticking out of my armor. Right over my heart. A tear left my eye, but I felt no pain.

I realized my armor had stopped the blade from going any further. I fell back, with my final breath, whispering, "Oh Jared. I'll miss you." My eyes closed, and everything went black.

Last edited by Luna Skyegood on Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:41 am

Jared Frost.

I was just walking by when the battle started, I was covered in blood. I was angry, but when I saw the demi god stab Skye, I almost went ballistic. I ran in, only with my fists and dodged an incoming thrust attack with a knife. I pulled my fists up and got into a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:41 am

The member 'Sam the Outlawed' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' :
Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) 12
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:48 am

I came back to consciousness to see Jared. He missed the attack, but I placed my dagger in his hands before I laid back down. "Fight, win," I murmured. My chest was hurting, and my armor was broken. I tried pressing the button for the water, but it didn't work. I was losing a lot of blood right now. I stared up blankly at the sky, imagining things differently. Peaceful, almost. I closed my eyes when I yelled out in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:05 am

Jared Frost.

I saw my fist fly through the air, missing it's target. I felt a dagger press into my right hand and saw Skye. I smiled before putting my fists up, the dagger in my right hand. I would not let her die in vain. Never EVER!

Action: Attack Evil Demi-God.
Current HP: 150.
Enemies Killed: 0.
Current HP of Enemy: 150.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:05 am

'Attack' :
Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) 9
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:31 am

I smiled at Jared, before I closed my eyes again. I tried to think about anything but the pain. In an attempt to help, I pulled a dagger out of my boot. Aiming carefully, I threw it at the demigod.

Action: Attack Evil Demi-God
Current HP: 100/250
Enemies Killed: 0
Current HP of Enemy: 130
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:31 am

The member 'Grandmaster Skye' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Power Strike' :
Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) 12
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:38 am

Jared Frost.

I smirked, feeling my knife enter his ribcage, but he dodged the incoming thrown knife. I smiled at Skye, only to be bashed over the head by the blunt side of the knife. I fell to the ground, feeling a gash on my head. I blinked a couple times before throwing my fist as hard as I could at the demi-god's face.

Action: Powere Strike the Evil Demi-God.
Current HP: 90.
Enemies Killed: 0.
Current HP: Of the Enemy 130.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:38 am

'Power Strike' :
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:56 am

"Jared!" I said, trying not to cough with my dry mouth. I attacked again, with a nearby bloody arrow on the ground. I threw it with all of the force I could, and hoped it did some damage to him. If Jared was willing to fight for my life, I was going to do the same for him. I loved him, and I wasn't losing him today.

Current HP: 90/250
Current HP of Enemy: 130
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:56 am

The member 'Grandmaster Skye' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Power Strike' :
Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) 11
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Jared Frost.

I thrusted my fist forward, but the demi-god dodged it again. Dammit. I felt his sword delve deep into my arm and then he broke one of my ribs by using the blunt side of his dagger to smack it against my ribcage. I coughed up some blood and saw the arrow slice into the demi god, the end of the arrow popped through his back. I threw an elbow, straight to the demi-god's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 1:36 pm

'Power Strike' :
Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) 11
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:45 pm

I coughed, and before I knew it, Jared got tackled to the ground. The demi-god held a dagger to his throat, and tears fell on my cheeks. I stood up, and reclaimed my dagger "GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND!" I yelled, and tackled that guy to the ground. I put my dagger to his neck, and then stabbed him.

Current HP: 85/250
Current HP of Enemy: 30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:45 pm

The member 'Skyenessness' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Power Strike' :
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Jared Frost.

I felt my elbow connect, bashing into his skull. He almost fell over but he tackled me. Then I noticed Skye tackle the guy off of me. Wow. I pushed myself to my feet, lifted Skye up, and kissed her. I smiled at her for a while before seeing two laistrygonian giants sprinting towards us.

Attack: Laistrygonian Giant.
Current HP: 90.
Enemies Killed: 1.
Current HP of Enemy: 100.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 pm

'Power Strike' :
Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) 4
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:29 pm

I kissed him, and then turned around. The giants. "Jared, let's just go. We're already all messed up. Let's not kill ourselves. We can go to the infirmary, then maybe come back," I said. I saw a few other campers stop the giants and then attack them. I sighed, limping towards the trees. I wasn't going to die today.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:49 pm

Jared Frost.

I saw several more Giants more into the area, beating the kids up. I knew they would die, and then they would come after us, killing Skye. I shook my head. I could not let that happen. No more death. I smirked at Skye.
"Not today Skye," I smiled and gave her one last kiss. I ran into the battle, and felt one of the clubs of the giants slam into my stomach, and then another in the back of my head. I sliced through one, killing it. I killed another before being thrown into the ground and stomped on. I stabbed it, killing it. I'm pretty sure my ear was bleeding, blood was running from my mouth and right nostril. Cuts, gashes, bruises, covered my limbs and head. My ribs were broken, and my left arm was broken. I was not going to stop. I saw several more, and felt my ankle crack as one lifted me by it, and squeezed. I yelped in pain. I sliced through the Giant, killing it. I had one more to fight. I thrusted the knife as hard as I could towards it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:49 pm

The member 'Sam' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Attack' :
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 pm

"NO!" I yelled, as he went back in. If he was going to do that, then... I ran towards the trees, grabbing my water bottle. I spilled it over my head, immediately feeling better. My cuts closed up. I gripped my dagger tight, and reclaimed my second one. Slipping it in my boot, I took off. I found Jared by the giants, and attacked one. Full power strike

Action: Attack Giant
Current HP: 250/250
Enemies Killed: 1
Current HP of Enemy: 100

Last edited by Luna Skyegood on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:31 pm

The member 'Luna Skyegood' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Power Strike' :
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Jared Frost.

I smirked at Skye before letting my head fall on the cold ground. When you die... does everything feel like it's gonna be okay? I blinked a couple times, and looked to the sky, I saw an image of my brother, and my father in the clouds. I blinked a couple times again. Dad... Suddenly, a picture of my mom showed up, Khione. She was beautiful. They all smiled at me, waiting for me in the Fields of Elysium. I smiled. I'm coming... I...I...I'm coming... I closed my eyes, and my lifeless body fell limp.

I love you Skye...
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:10 am

I cried when he fell. I pulled his head up into my lap. "Come on Jared..." I whispered. "Come on Jared, wake up..." I whimpered. I looked up at Kronos' army. It began to retreat. I brushed some hair out of his face, and cried a little over his body. "I love you..." I murmured. I held his bloody cold, hand in mine, and squeezed it gently. For the first time, it actually felt cold. I knew he was dead. I looked up at the sky, and I knew he was in a better place. There were so many things we could of done... But that was over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)   Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dying isn't too fun. But you gotta greet it like an old friend. {Private battle branch.} (Sam and The Gamemaster)
Page 1 of 1