Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You're related to them?{SAMMEH}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

You're related to them?{SAMMEH} Empty
PostSubject: You're related to them?{SAMMEH}   You're related to them?{SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:12 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Athena
"Go ahead, fight me. I'll win."

Faye stood in the courtyard looking at the statues. She loved studying them. They were so perfect, made for none other than the gods. Faye spotted Alissa coming her way. Alissa, heh, she still remembered meeting Alissa. Punching someone's nose isn't exactly how you saw hello these days. Now though, the two were good friends. "Hi Alissa!" Faye called to her waving.

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Pontos
"I've been here forever, so if you wanna fight. Well good luck."

Alissa walked up to the cabins with her usual grin. Seeing Faye she smiled and waved to the Athena girl. "Hey Faye!" Alissa said breaking into a run. "So I hear you're running for Athena cabin leader? That's so cool!" she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: You're related to them?{SAMMEH}   You're related to them?{SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:27 pm

Samson F.V Foley.

"So that's your girlfriend?" I asked my apparent little brother. He nodded. "So... you've gotten past first yet?" I asked. He looked at me with a puzzled look on his face. "You know..." I made squeezing motion with both hands. He looked at his feet. Skylar, my monkey on my shoulder, looked at me and whispered into my ear.
"I don't think he has,"

Alexander Foley.

"No..."
I said softly. I never had tried anything with her that was... adventerous to say the least. We were young and all, but a lot of my friends say that you should have at least rounded second. I try to deny it. But it's kinda true. I scratched my arm. and looked away as we neared the girls.
"Uh that's your and my sister Sam. Alissa,"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: You're related to them?{SAMMEH}   You're related to them?{SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:33 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled and nodded. "Yeah. Hey Alex! And uh..." she said looking at Alex with a smile. Who was next to him?A monkey? He had a freaking monkey? What?! Weird. "Hey Alissa, do you know who that is?!" Faye asked to her friend.

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa turned her head to two familiar faces. "Oh.. that's my older brother, Sam." she said looking down. Faye looked surprised, most people were when first seeing a guy with a monkey on his shoulder. Alissa, needless to say, wasn't proud of it. He was... er... weird.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: You're related to them?{SAMMEH}   You're related to them?{SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I crossed my arms and looked at Alex. "You never mentioned me?" I asked. I crossed my arms and Skylar did as well. We looked like BAMF's when we did that. I highfived Skylar before we went back to crossing our arms.
"You never even mentioned me? The most sophisticated monkey on Earth?"

Alexander Foley.

"Sorry, but I'm not going to mention the most pervy person on Earth to my girlfriend. That's not exactly a turn on," I said. I stared right back at them. I looked at Skylar when he talked. "Yeah like I'm explaining to my girlfriend that my brother has a talking monkey,"
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: You're related to them?{SAMMEH}   You're related to them?{SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:37 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye raised an eyebrow. "Your... Alex's..." she said, not taking this well. "He's your bother?!" Faye asked, kinda loudly. She didn't expect Alissa and Alex to have an older brother, let alone on with a monkey on him!

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa nodded slowly. "heh... yeah. Surprise!" she said quietly. most people acted this way when she mentioned Sam as her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: You're related to them?{SAMMEH}   You're related to them?{SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:12 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

"Yeah I feel loved gu-"
Just then I saw a girl around my age walk past us with short shorty shorts. "Daaayyyuuuuummmnnn," I remarked, the girl looked behind her and smirked at me before walking away. "Uh what was I saying?"
"Okay, I don't blame you for not mentioning him,"

Alexander Foley.

"See what I mean?"
I asked. He was sooo pervy.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: You're related to them?{SAMMEH}   You're related to them?{SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:17 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye patted Alissa on her back. "I feel bad for you two." she said. Faye at least had Carter, but he was younger. Younger is better than older in her opinion. Younger means you teach them good things and they rely on you. Not the other way around.

ALISSA~MARIE~FOLEY
Alissa mangaged a weak smile. "Gee thanks Faye. At leaset you have a younger brother, I would so trade you! Wanna trade brothers huh? huh?" she asked with a smirk. Seeing Faye shake her head, Alissa dropped the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: You're related to them?{SAMMEH}   You're related to them?{SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:27 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

Yeah I feel totally loved. Hrmph. No one her in camp likes me already except my small group of friends. Now my siblings don't even like me. I jumped to the cabin wall next to us and stuck to the wall, only by my feet. I scribbled some notes down in a note pad, and Skylar did the same.

Alexander Foley.

I rolled my eyes at Sam. "So, I'm going to a small party-type-gathering. Sam want to come? There will be a LOT of cute girls there," He told me it depends if they are his age. "Well, mostly cute girls my age. But, I bet there will be some your age," He relucatantly agreed to come.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: You're related to them?{SAMMEH}   You're related to them?{SAMMEH} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:37 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye was listening to their conversation when she heard two words. 'Party' and 'cute girls'. oh wait that's three words. "Wait what? Alex? Why am I not going to this party? Last time I left you alone with a girl she was freakin about to sleep with you!" Faye said with a frown. She didn't want that happening again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're related to them?{SAMMEH}   You're related to them?{SAMMEH} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're related to them?{SAMMEH}
Page 1 of 1