Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Art of War (Private to Meg)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

The Art of War (Private to Meg) Empty
PostSubject: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:34 pm

Another day, another battle, another life lost and another camper injured. What for the Gods to use us as disposable toy soldiers to fight their battles? Well I'm not going to civilization as I know it fall, so what the heck. I held my celestial bronze sword in my right and and leaned against a tree, watching the battle ahead of me, waiting for a perfect time to intervene.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:40 pm

I chuckled jumping down from the tree I was in and landing next to some guy. He looked like he would be fun to fight. The tip of my sword was inches away from his neck."Care to fight Senor super importante ?" I said grinning. I hadnt had a good fight in days and since I wasnt allowed to join the battle this seemed like a good opertunity.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:45 pm

"Gladly," I smirked.

I may not be all happy at the Gods, and how they treat us in this war but I won't turn down a fight. Though I dislike the death toll of war, I do enjoy a good fight. It's in my blood, I'm a son of Ares, not that hard to guess. I prepared myself mentally for a fight. Hopefully this will be a fun fight.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:48 pm

I chuckled. "All right boy.Come at me."I said smirking. He looked like and acted like a fighter. I could respect that.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:53 pm

I tossed my sword in the air for a second then caught it by the handle in my hand. This fool doesn't have much of a clue does he? I don't believe it'll matter much. I slashed my sword diagonally at him. Let's see how he'll react to this, I'll determine my strategy based on how he reacts.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:06 pm

I chuckled and quickly raised my sword, stopping his. I pushed him back and chuckled." Sanosuke, son of apollo.You?" I asked, while slashing my sword across his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:17 pm

"Ethan Burke, son of Ares," I smirked again.

I flinched at the sword slashed against my skin. It's not that much damage, I'll live.

I tossed my sword up in the air again and caught it by the handle again. I think I know how I'm going to go around fighting this time. This is war, and I know the art of war and fighting by heart. So much for being a pacifist compared to most of my siblings.

I sidestepped a few steps to the right so I wouldn't be back against this tree.
I lunged at my opponent sword in hand, aiming for his leg,
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:21 pm

I barely managed to parry his sword. He managed to nick me but it wasnt like I was gonna die from it. I backed updistancing myself from the trees. Theyd get in the way.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Interesting, I thought to myself.

I examined my surroundings, just a bunch of trees and fairly even ground. A few boulders were deposited onto the field. How could I use this to my advantage? I quickly calculated a few strategies in my head based on my environment. This should make fighting a bit more interesting.

I can't repeat the same move twice in a row, that would be predictable. Too predictable. I slashed my sword forward, aiming his arm.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:57 pm

I smirked. This would definately be an interesting fight. I parryed his sword holding my sword with one hand. I took out my dager with my other hand and slashed at his arm, now that he was in range.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:03 pm

I flinched for a half of second and stepped back a few steps. Not bad at all. I stepped forward and slashed twice, once vertically and once diagonally. The vertical slice was for a distraction and the diagonal one was aimed for the guys shoulder.

Two weapons versus One Weapon. I was slightly disadvantaged here.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:08 pm

The first slice got me but I managed to stop the second one with my dager. He sure was smart.I chuckled and kicked at his legs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:16 pm

I was knocked back a bit from the kick. I knew I should of invested in getting a new weapon when I had the chance. Oh well, could have, would have, should have. I slashed horizontally aimed at his knee, then I stabbed forward aimed at my opponent's stomach.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:19 pm

He managed to wound my knee.I parryed the slash at my stomach. I pushed him back and chuckled. I muttered something in Latin and my wounds healed. Being son of apollo was the bomb at times.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:23 pm

I was caught off guard slightly when I saw his wounds heal. He's a son of Apollo. I forgot, like that kid Nathaniel or something, whatever the heck his name was. I slashed my sword at his arm and stabbed at his shoulder. I then slashed at his lower leg.

Time to kick things up a few notches.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:32 pm

I moved my arm out of the way and parried his stab. He got me in the leg again. I smirked and kicked him in the torso.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 7:41 pm

"Crud..." I winced as I was knocked back a few feet. I managed to hold my ground however.

Right where my wound was. I think I might need to go back and go to the infirmary now. Where are the rest of my siblings when you need them? They always show up when I don't need them and they mock me for being the pacifist of the cabin. But now when I'm fighting someone they conveniently disappear. I'm going to remember this.

Maybe if I actually practiced fighting instead of doing nothing during the classes here, this wouldn't be an issue.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:05 pm

I laughed." Damn.Expected ya to last longer." I said, an evil grin on my face. I twirled m dager inbetween my fingers and walked towards him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:08 pm

I stood back up and readied myself into a fighting position. I tossed my sword in the air and caught it by its handle. I'm not going to go down that easily. Let's try not to focus on the injuries at hand Ethan and focus more on the fight.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:20 pm

"There we go." I muttered. I chuckled and ran at him slashing at his egs with my sword and at his torso with my dager.Fighting him was cheering me up.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:24 pm

I coughed a bit and turned my head and spat out a little blood.

"No pain, no game," I smirked.

My clothes were stained with blood. I could handle the blood. I lunged forward stabbing at his shoulder then sliced at his arm. I then proceeded to kick him in the stomach.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:32 pm

I parryed the stab at my shoulder but I got a pretty nasty cut on my arm.I slid back a little with the kick. I growled. I sheathed my dager and ran at him.The second he was in range I sliced horzontaly across his chest and the proceeded to kick at his knee.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:36 pm

I jumped back a bit onto a near by boulder but I gained another cut on my chest. That jump helped me avoid a disaster waiting to happen. I'm doing good for not having practiced fighting in forever. I'm just out of practice.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:44 pm

I laughed."No wonder this damn camps gonna burn."I muttered.I threw my dager at his stomach and the proceeded to slice at his arm.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:48 pm

I flinched as the dagger hit my stomach. I grabbed the dagger and pulled it out from my stomach. I jumped back behind the rock but received another small wound in my arm. I held the dagger in my left hand.

"En Garde," I coughed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art of War (Private to Meg)   The Art of War (Private to Meg) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Art of War (Private to Meg)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Battles-
Jump to: