Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Fighting together (Private to Pianoman) Empty
PostSubject: Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)   Fighting together (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:39 am

Me and Axl started running towards more monsters. Now I was motivated! I shot my arrows with deadly aim. I hit every target on the heart. The ones with armor I always hit the chinks. Until I got so confident, a cyclops knocked me over and scratched my face. I had dropped my bow and arrows, so I didn't have a weapon. "AXL!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)   Fighting together (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:52 am

Axl
I threw a dagger from the enemy demigod i just killed. i landed near her hand. "ok here we.. omff." i said as i threw my axe and grabbed the fallen demigod's sword.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)   Fighting together (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:55 am

I grabbed the dagger and stabbed the cyclops, but not before it cut a deep gash in my side. I was only bleeding faintly on my cheek, but my side wound was bleed very badly. I shakily got up and looked at my wound. "Great," I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)   Fighting together (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:04 pm

i crouched down "here take this" i said handing her some ambrosia this army is not going to live up that much longer. i grabbed my axe and sliced monsters and demigods. They where slowly leaving us alone.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)   Fighting together (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:07 pm

I ate the ambrosia and I felt much better. But my wound was still bleeding. I was getting pale. But I would never back down. I will fight to win this, or die trying!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)   Fighting together (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:23 pm

"You are not going to die on me." i said. i kissed her. "come on you can do this. ill take you to the imfremary"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)   Fighting together (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:31 pm

I kissed him back. But then I heard him say that he was going to take me to the Infirmiry. "No!" I said, growing weak, "I will stay and fight!" I pick up my bow and arrows.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)   Fighting together (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 1:56 pm

I place my hand on her arm. "Your too week to fight. please stay with me." i said softly,getting up to go to the infirmiry. I felt a point go in to my hip as i got up. "ARGGG." i fell back to the ground blood gushing from the wound.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)   Fighting together (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:56 pm

Sadness and anger filled my mind. I still had some energy left. I took Axl's hand and thought, "Wake up, it time to wake up!" It took so much energy out of me. I feinted.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)   Fighting together (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:55 am

Axl
OCC: continue tropic in the imfirmary first topic.
my eyes fluttered open. i had enough strength to lift sadria up and carry her to the infirnary. 'dont pass out.'i thought ' we both need to get there alive'
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)   Fighting together (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:58 pm

OOC: ok, i made the topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)   Fighting together (Private to Pianoman) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting together (Private to Pianoman)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Battles-
Jump to: