Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} Empty
PostSubject: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:43 am

Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} E449a47b50
m i k a y l a || l a s a r a l e e n || j e r r a l s
daughter of hecate

Mikayla was found in the basketball courts that warm afternoon. The Daughter of Hecate was rung around in a loose t-shirt and basketball shorts. She was dribbling the ball to the hoop then shot it. It went it, luckily, but that was only because the backboard helped. Mikayla grabbed the ball and then dribbled it to the center of the court. She shot it from there but it didn't go in. "When the Hades am I going to get the ball in this far?" she asked herself frustratedly. But soon enough she was trying it again, and again. Failing more and more.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 8:59 am

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I wanted to go play some basket ball after one of my flashbacks. I was still shaky, but I still was the bst at basketball. As I neared the court, I say another girl. "Oh great," I muttered. I kept walking, and sat on a bench. I wanted her to leave... NOW.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 am

daughter of hecate

Mikayla heard someone coming off to the left. She was just about to shoot it when she noticed the person sitting on the bench. It was one of Mikayla's half-sisters, she thinks. Mikayla stared at the girl for a second, then snapped her fingers. Bristol! That was her name! "Hey! You're Bristol right?" Mikayla asked walking over to her with the ball tucked under her arm. "I'm Mikayla."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:15 am

Now that I looked at her, I recognized her. "Yeah. That's me," I say with mock enthusiasim. I was still shaking, so I probobly looked really stupid. Mikayla... yeah, I knew this chick.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:30 am

daughter of hecate

Mikayla smiled. She got the name right! Spinning on the ball on her fingertips, Mikayla noticed Bristol shaking. Her smile faded and was replaced by a concerned look. "Hey, why you shaking?" Mikayla asked her voice showing that she was actually concerned. Mikayla stopped spinning the ball and sat down next to her.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:42 am

I was touched and annoyed by her personality. "Just... flashbacks," I say plainly. How could we be half sisters? She was so nice and I was so... not.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:47 am

daughter of hecate

Mikayla simply nodded. "I take it that there not good flashbacks," she said. "And that you want to take your mind off of it?" Mikayla stood up and jogged to the side of the court. She turned around to face Bristol, smiling. Mikayla really did want to help her. She tossed the basketball to Bristol and cocked her head toward the court.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 am

I caught the basketball with ease. "You know I'm the queen of basketbal right?" I asked. And I was. I had beaten a whole team of Ares kids by myself.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:57 am

daughter of hecate

Mikayla thought for a second. "Well, that probably means I'm gonna drop dead and dissolve. Cause I suck," Mikayla said putting emphasis on the word 'suck'. She wasn't really that good, but hey, everbody's got their talents. For Mikayla, her talents are archery and magic. But basketball. . . Not so much her talent. But evidently, it was Bristol's.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:59 am

I got up and stood at the other end of the court. Just to make her jealous, I threw the ball and it landed perfectly inside the hoop. I smirked.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:07 am

daughter of hecate

Mikayla's jaw dropped to the floor and beyond. "Daaaang," she muttered stretching the word. Bristol is the queen of basketball. "I can't even make it halfaway! You're the Queen, alright." Mikayla smirked as she thorny of an idea. She sprinted together ball then walked back over to Bristol handing her the ball. "Here you go, Your Majesty," she said with a fake accent.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:14 am

I smiled. "Thanks," I said, taking the ball. I start dribbling towards the net. "You coming?" I said.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:37 am

daughter of hecate

Mikayla laughed slightly realizing she must've sounded like a complete idiot with that fake accent. Turnig her head to Bristol, she noticed that she was already to the other side of the court. Mikayla smirked and ran over to her. The Daughter of Hecate caught up to her half-sister and tried her best to snatch the ball away from her. But failing, of course.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:20 am

My moves were smooth and crisp, and Mikayla wasn't even touching me. I made a spin and threw the ball in the net with a slam dunk. I jumped down and caught the ball as is fell through the hoop. Easy.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:38 am

daughter of hecate

By the time Bristol had caughtthe ball, Mikayla was smiling at her with her hands on her hips. Mikayla shook her head. "I think I just died and went to the Underworld because you practically made me eat my dust," she said jokingly. Mikayla walked next to Bristol and patted her on the back. "You are some Basketball Queen."
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:41 am

I smile and chuckled. "Ha, thanks," I said. I hand her the ball. "Let's see if you're a princess, or a duke," I say to her.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:48 am

daughter of hecate

Mikayla took the ball, and raised an eyebrow. "I'm probably more like a court jester," she said honestly. Mikayla suddenly started to sprint and dribble to the other net. She dribbled and did her best to avoid Bristol. Finally she was slightly close and shot the ball hoping it would go in.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:51 am

I never knew how I could do this, but I could. It was an unfair advantage. I jumped high and slamed the ball away from the net. I did a spin in the air and landed on my feet.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:57 am

daughter of hecate

Mikayla stood there open-mouthed, staring at Bistrol. "I officially know how everyone who played against you in basketball felt," she said, smiling amused. "For how long have you known how to play like that?" Mikayla was so curious as to how Bistrol learned how to play.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:00 pm

I thought for a moment. "Well, forever I guess. I was always a good dancer and athlete," I say.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:04 pm

daughter of hecate

"You dance?" Mikayla asked. "That's pretty cool." She smiled as she grabbed the ball and started to spin it on her fingers. It was fun to do. Mikayla thought about telling Bistrol about how she could sing but. . . Nah. "What else can you do?"
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:09 pm

I sat down on a bench. "Well... I guess I can sing. And I'm pretty darn good at casting spells. And of course I have a wicked fashion sense," I say.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:13 pm

daughter of hecate

Mikayla smiled. "I can see what you mean about the fashion sense," she said, referring to her current outfit. "You can sing? I wanna hear ya! Well, I mean. . . Only if you want to." Mikayla suddenly became eager to hear how Bistrol sounded.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:28 pm

At first I was hesitant. But then I tried to hide a smirk. I knew exactly why she wanted me to sing. "Alright," I say. I try to think of a song. I start singing I Kissed a Girl by Katy Perry.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:37 pm

daughter of hecate

Mikayla knew that song well. She started humming absentmindedly as Bristol sang. She was pretty good. With a smile, Mikayla said, "You're good." When Bristol finished, Mikayla was swaying from side to side sort of lost in he own little world.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}   Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shooting hoops {private to C A T N I P}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next