Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited

Go down 
+23
dean
KaySpyGirl
Emzink
Bre Bre
➴ Katniss Everdeen
RachieFizzy!
Epiales
#Megz
selene
Nico
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Crona
tethys
Bri
RedPhoenix
Kat
Skye
GreekGirl
Sammeh
cooperiscold
Doctor Who
anna.
Crispy Bacon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:36 am

Isabella Rose
The boy spat in my face. I growled. I punched him in the face. He fell backwards but got up quickly. He punched me in the gut. I fell backwards. I got up and kicked him in the face. He fell, knocked out. I smirked. "Don't mess with a daughter of Athena."
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Bella Harris
I smiled. "You got that right." I said to Izzy. I gave her a high five while grinning. No monsters seemed to be around Izzy and I. We probably scared them off. I smiled at that thought but kept my eyes and ears open.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:21 pm

Isabella ROse
I looked around. No monsters weird. I scanned the land. "No monsters," I muttered. Soon, I saw two demigods coming towards us. I grinned. "Let's do this."
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:09 pm

I walk down to the battlefield and adjust my armor. In the two years I was at camp, there was never a battle this big. Oh well. Time to kill some monsters.
I spotted an empousi. I took out my sword and slashed it.
Ally(: carried out 1 launched of one Attack :
FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 12
[190 hit points left]
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:09 pm

The member 'ally:)' has done the following action : Roll Dice

'Power Strike' :
FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 4
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Bella Harris
"Of course," I muttered to Izzy. I looked behind us quickly just for a moment and saw a guy demigod creeping forward. I now stood back to back with Izzy facing the boy with the sword while she had the two from the front. "Well this is going to be fun." I muttered sarcastically. I then, when the demigod on my side was close enough, slashed downwards with my knife at his shoulder. He deflected my blade easily but I held my ground.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:42 pm

Isabella Rose
I grinned. The guy demigod slashed at my upper body. I blocked and elbowled him in the face. He stumbled backwards but came back for more. I slashed at his face, making a deep gash on his cheek. He glared at me. I kicked him away.
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe was dragged back into battle. Not that she didn't want to be back. But her attacks were energized by the sight of the campers in the Infirmary. I'm not going to let that happen anymore, she thought. The clanging of blades filled her ears as an enemy demi-god locked swords with her.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:05 pm

I ran into battle with only my powers again. I needed to make sure that Blythe was okay. Ron had wanted me too. I saw her. "Blythe! I ran over and froze the enemy demigod. "Are you okay? Ron's worried. He's still recovoring though." I said.

I just smiled at Tre. That was all I wanted to hear. I gave him a hug. Again I heard someone coming up behind me and held my arm up in the shape of an L and he got knocked out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:46 pm

Bella Harris
I stabbed the demigod in the side making him fall to the ground. I turned to Izzy who was fighting off the guy demigod. The girl was moving in on her from behind though. "Izzy!" I warned in a yell. I hoped-more like prayed-she heard me because I was at no distnace to help. The girl had her shield facig me, giving me no real target with throwing knives. I bit my lip.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Isabella ROse
I heard Bella say my name. I turned around and saw a girl demigod. I kicked her but felt an arm go around my throat. I gagged as it got tighter. The girl recovered and sarted slashing at me. I tried to break free but failed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Bella Harris
I had already broken into a run when I first saw the girl creeping up on Izzy. I must have been fighting the one demigod for longer then I thought and moved more then I thought because the girl already had Ozzy in a choke hold when I got there. I jumped at the girl knives pointed. I stabbed her in the lower back. I cringed myself as I did it, but got her away from Izzy. The girl fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:21 pm

Isabella Rose
I fell to the floor. The boy went to go attack her but I grabbed his leg. He went flying to the ground. I tried to stand up but fell down again. I crused under my breath. I stabbed him in the leg, making him stay where e could be.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Bella Harris
I gasped as the girl flared her knife at my stomach weakly. It grazed me lightly ad barely but it still made a stinging feeling. I staggered back a few steps then took a step to Izzy, stedied myself then went to her fully. I looked at her. She seemed worked up by the chokeing hold she was in. The girl had slashed her with her knife multiple tines. I couldn't tell howsevere some cuts were.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:34 pm

~psh thanks for giving Faye credit for healing Tre Anna xD~
FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye looking behind her as Tre and Maddison kissed. Part of her said 'aww that's so cute!'. The other part said, ' get up you lazy peoples! We're at war here!'. So she simply just rolled her eyes at the two. Mosters were coming steady, Faye was a good fighter, but couldn't handle everything!
[/center]
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 8:39 pm

As I slashed an empousa to dust I said to Tre, "Tre you remember Faye right? Tre this my Faye, Faye you know Tre." I slahsed at a cyclopes next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:37 pm

"Yeah, I remember Faye." I said, quickly shaking her hand before grabbing a telekhine by the scruff of it's neck and throwing it into an empousa. "Thanks for the match up." I said, smiling as I did. "I'll be right back." I said, running towards the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Isabella Rose
I looked up at Bella. "I'm fine. I've been through worse. Just look out!" I yelled as the girl snuck up behind Bella. I stood up and caught the girl's blaade with mine. I gritted my teeth and pushed my knife against her blade.

Last edited by greekgirl22 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Blythe Septavian
Blythe smirked. "Typical of Ron. He's such a worry wart." Blythe stabbed a empousa that had snuck up on Kimberly. "But anyways, I'm doing fine." But just to contradict her, an arrow lodged itself into her leg, barely missing her femoral artery. "Gods..." she muttered, collapsing.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Bella Harris
I cursed as Izzy freaked me out by seeming to attack the top of my head. Instead, she was protecting me from a blade about to cut me in half. Izzy held the blade firmly, but I decided to help out and kicked the blade's holder in the stomach. I sent her flailing backwards and into the grass.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:22 pm

Isabella Rose
I went on top of the girl and held my blade to my throat. She looked me in the eyes. "Just do it," she said through clenched teeth. I shook my head. I couldn't kill her; I would been just as bad as the enemy demigods. I got off her and offered her my hand.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:35 pm

Bella Harris
I looked at Izzy with eyes probably larger then eggs. "What are you-?" I cpuldn't even finsih my sentance. She offered the enemy her hand! "Who are you and what have youdon with Isabella Rose?" I muttered under my breath almost silently.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Isabella Rose
I glanced at Bella. I couldn't kill the girl. She grabbed my hand and smiled. She pulled on my hand, bringing me forward. I smirked; I was expecting this. As I went forward, I kicked out her legs. I knocked her out with the ilt of my blade. I smiled.

Eli Ken
I pulled Sam and I back into battle. I stabbed a hellhound. I went up into the air and came down fast. I stabbed a giant. It turned to dust all over me. I coughed.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Sam Pierce
I ran with Eli, my hand in his, to the battle field. The first chance the monsters got they attacked us. The first hellhound lunged and Eli stabbed it. It soon left him and went after me obviously irritated by it's new wound. Ele stabbed a new giant while I sqared off with the hellhound. "Come at me," I muttered after a moment of us doing nothing but glare. It snapped at me with it's quick fangs but I dodged and stabbed it's head, making it errupt into golden dust. This happened just as the giant exploded into dust all over Eli.

Bella Harris
I took a few steps closer to Izzy and the girl when the girl pulled Izzy down, but she seemed to be having it under control. She knocked out the girl and smiled. "Don't freak me out like that!" I yelled to her flailing my arms out. "You could have died! Don't do something like that again!"
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 6:52 pm

Eli Ken
I grinned at Sam. "Sorry," I told her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her along with me. I slashed and hacked at monsters that came by. A Cyclopes noticed us. I cursed under my breath.

Isabella Rose
I smiled at Bella. "Relax, let's just fight," I told Bella. I grabbed her arm and pulled her along.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next