Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited

Go down 
+23
dean
KaySpyGirl
Emzink
Bre Bre
➴ Katniss Everdeen
RachieFizzy!
Epiales
#Megz
selene
Nico
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan
Crona
tethys
Bri
RedPhoenix
Kat
Skye
GreekGirl
Sammeh
cooperiscold
Doctor Who
anna.
Crispy Bacon
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Seth Motega
Dani came over to me. She healed the wounds on my chest. That would leave scars. Now only to patch up my Hellhound bite on my shoulder. I saluted to Dani. "Fancy meeting you here Dani. GO GREEN DAY!" I yelled, pumping my fist in the air. I smiled but started coughing.

Aiden Morti
Even more monsters came. I swore under my breath. "Hey, you think it would be a bad idea if I summoned the Furies to help?" I asked Penny. An emposua lunged at me. I rolled away. She tried to get me with her whip. I jumped up and came down, driving my sword through her body.

Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:57 pm

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani smiled and nodded. "GO GREEN DAY!" she said back. Then she want over to another camper who got stabbed. Another girl was running to her as well. "Hey, can you hear me? I'm Dani, I'll fix you up. she said calmly. Dani said a healing prayer and wrapped her wound. "Hello? Can you hear me?" she asked, she wasn't leaving until the girl responded.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Maddison Sarah Benson
Daughter of Athena

I just stared at Faye. She was really tough. "You're great at fighting. I didn't know that." I said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Epiales

Epiales

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:00 am

I was fighting again, almost at full strength. I used my gauntlet to punch a hole through a snake woman, and I tore through a hell hound. "Maddison.." I started, before a cyclopes picked me up and threw me across the battlefield, making me land right near the lava. I quickly got up and started fighting an emposua when three silver arrows appeared in her body, and I saw a glint of silver in the distance, beyond the camp borders.

I started walking towards camp, and saw a fire at the borders. I started to run, and summoned my bow and three arrows, firing in rapid succession. I launched myself over the fire and landed with an arrow ready to fire. I shot a cyclopes in the eye, and watched it disintegrate before my, and the boy who I had saved eyes.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:01 am

Burr Field-

I slashed and hacked. This was awesome! But I needed a pertner and fast. I couln't keep this up by myself much longer. More monsters were coming. Crap! A monster got me by suprise, and I fell to the ground with a big gash on my arm. It wasn"t my sword arm, so I was good. I was losing blood and getting weaker. "Help," I croaked. I was NOT going to die and leave KIsa alone!
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:11 am

Kat Jones
"Well that was random," I said rubbing my neck. My sword was now in my hand, and the girl who came over healed Seth. I sighed with relief, then stabbed at another charging hellhound. It desintirgrated to golden dust.

Penny Trudel
I stabbed at a giant but wasn't anywhere close to it. It took a step back but then noticed I couldn't reach him with out beig attacked by another monster. "Yeah," I said through breaths and stabs. "Anything would be helpful right now.

Sam Pierce
I rolled my eyes at Eli. "I'm trying to," I said. Well that was taken back a bit when a hellhound lunged. I fell back before it hit into me, but still landed clean on my chest with a fierce growl. It knocked the wind out of me. I gasped first quickly the took a swing with my knife at its snapping muzzle.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:14 am

Kenz Cummings

At last, I kicked my enemy in the shin, causing him to fall back, and I plunged my dagger through his heart, causing his eyes to glaze over and his body to fall off the tree. I grabbed several arrows before he fell. Poison-tipped. They would come in handy.

I slowly made my way down from the tree, branch by branch. I spotted a dude laying there, the life bleeding out of him. I dropped down to him, and layed my hand on his head. He didn't have much longer, unless I could heal him. I tried a song:

"Deep in the meadow,
Under the willow,
A bed of grass,
A soft green pillow."

I looked at him, hoping to see any sign of improvement over his current situation.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:20 am

OOC: Go Hunger Games! XD

A girl had come over to help me. Thank the gods! She started singing, and I started to feel much better. I got up, still a little shaky. "Thanks," I say.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:25 am

Seth Motega
I cracked a grin. "Let's fight Kitty Kat," I said. I loaded my bow once more and shot at a hellhound turning it to dust.

Aiden Morti
I nodded. Before I could even do anything, a cyclopes came at me. I gritted my teeth and lunged at it. It tried to grab me but o rolled away. Ten years of training was keeping me alive in this fight.

Eli Ken
"Sam!" I yelled. A hellhound knocked her down. I ran to her to help. I stabbed the hellhound, turning it to dust. "Sam, you okay?" I asked her worried. I swear of Sam got hurt, I would find Kronos and kill him personally.

Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:53 am

Ooc: Love the hunger games!

Ic: Kenz Cummings

I helped the boy stand up, then smiled as he thanked me. "No problem. I'm notorious for being able to sing, being the daughter of a muse. I'm Kenz Cummings," I said. I turn around and see a hellhound coming at us. I toss a poisen arrow dart-style at it, and it turns to dust.

"You want an arrow?" I ask, holding the arrows behind me as I scope for more enemies.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Kat Jones
"Whatever, Motega," I said.I fought by him still though he was very annoying, but I would never admit that. I'm pretty sure that bet is still going, and neither of us was giving up so soon. I smiled as I fpught probably creeping out a couple enemy demigods.

Penny Trudel
I charged the Cyclopes that was attacking Aiden. More monsters crowded us, making it harder to fight. I didn't care more monsters were around us. I was helping Aiden. I stabbed, lashed and thrusted with my sword at the giant thing, but it was becoming harder while dodging pouncing Dracanae and Hellhounds.

Sam Pierce
I sat up and gasped lightly. My shoulder started to bleed. The thing had got me. It had chomped down on my shoulder right before Eli had hit it. It didn't rip or anything, there were just deeped bite marks. I put my hand on the wound and winced looking at Eli. "I'm fine," I told him. I wasn't, though. It hurt a lot, and the blood was making me dizzy. I wasn't stopping now though. Not this soon.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:04 pm

Terra Laguna
Id somehow managed to get into the fighting a lot later then expected. I guess taking a nap handnt been a very good idea on my part.I didnt have any armor since I was new but my jeans and T-shirt seemed fine. Id quickly been thrown into the action and got caught into a sword fight with some guy from the Titan army.I really didnt wanna fight in general but this is what I got stuck doing regardless.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:24 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye smiled at her sister's comment. "Thanks." she replied. "Wait? You didn't know that? Maddison I spend at least five hours everyday in the arena. Anyway, hello Mr. Hell hound." she said seeing another hell hound. Faye charged it and flipped over it so it couldn't see her.Then she stabbed it's head. The monster turned into dust and Faye landed on her feet.

DANIELLE~ROSE~MAPLE
Dani was looking for wounded campers, or ones in need of assistance. She spotted a girl, older than her, attacking an enemy demigod. Dani aimed her bow and shot it in the back. the Titan soldier fell to his death. She check the girl for wounds, finding none she moved on to other people.

ADDISON~JANE~TAYLOR
Addison had just got out of her date. A good date. Really good. She came back to camp to help. Camp was her home after all, homes needed protecting. Addison was in silver Greek armor and finding lots of new 'friends'. Her 'friends' were dead soon after fighting her. Then a giant stepped in front of her. Crap.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Eli Ken
I saw the bite mark on Sam's shoulder. It was deep. "No, your not okay," I said. I noticed an enemy demigod coming closer to Sam. He slaked at her and I caught it with my blade. "Get away," I growled. I kicked him in the chest sending him flying.

Aiden Morti
The Cyclopes tried to grab me. I jumped up. I stabbed him in the leg. He roared and kicked me away. I landed with a thud and rolled. I swore under my breath and stood up. I pointed my s
sword at the monsters. "be gone," I said. The floor opened up and the monsters fell to the Underworld. I crumpled to the floor.

Seth Motega
I grinned at Kat. "For the gods!" I yelled. I slashed at an enemy demigod. He rolled down the hill.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:28 pm

Sam Pierce
"Eli," I croaked and tried to pulled myself to my feet. More creatures were coming forward. I still had my knife in my hand.

Kat Jones
I rolled my eyes at Seth. I smiled and cotinued to fight. I was soon caught up in a full sword on fight with an enemy demigod. He looked maybe my age. His helmet covered his eyes and most of his face making it almost impossible for me to eventry to make him out. I really didn't want to know who he was, becayse if he was one of the trators, I wouldn't be able to fight him, especially if I knew him.

Penny Trudel
I ran to Aiden. Istood over him with my sword raised ubless anyone, or anything attacked. "Are you okay?" I asked over my shoulder where Aiden had collapsed.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Eli Ken
"Sam, stay down!" I yelled. I elbowed the demigod in his face knocking him out. I stood in front of Sam. "No one touches her," I growled. I stabbed a hellhound and it turned to dust. I kicked an empusa in the face. I drove my sword through her.

Aiden Morti
I gasped and shook my head. I had overused my powers too much. I summoned a dead army and sent loads of monsters to the underworld to many times. I shakily stood up.

Seth Motega
I took out my dagger. I kicked an enemy demigod in the face. He rolled away. Kat was fighting another demigod. I went to go help when a hellhound lunged at me. I rolled away.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Sam Pierce
I leaned against a tree clutching my shoulder watching Eli fight harder then I've ever seen him. I tore off my chest plate. Te raggety metal was digging into the bite. The sleeve of my camp shirt had ripped off so my shoulder was completely bare, it just had four deep stab like bites in it with blood streaming down. I almpst gagged.

Penny Trudel
I stood in front of Aiden. The mobsters ha stopped for the most part. Most of them weren't eager to mess with more kids like Aiden. Sooner or later though, they'll figure out he is wounded. I looked at him. "Do you need anything?" I asked. I cpuldnt think of anything else to say.

Kat Jones
This guy was good. It was hard to keep up at some points, but I'd never admit to it. It was almost like they weren't tryig to kill me either but a deep cut on my thigh told me other wise. I tripped back slightly swinging my sword. I cut him under his eye with the tip of my sword.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:01 pm

Eli Ken
I slashed and stabbed monsters. I never fought this hard before. Then again, I was protecting Sam. I kicked a demigod in the chest. I stabbed a hellhound and blew away a Cyclopes away.

Aiden Morti
I shook my head. I've been here ten years, I would die protecting my home. A gaint came forward. I stabbed him in the leg. I rolled away and slashed at his back leg, making him fall.

Seth Motega
I stabbed the hellhound with my dagger. It turned to dust. Another demigod came forward. I grumbled under my breath. I kicked him away. I elbowled him in the face and sent him flying.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Sam Pierce
"Eli," I said loud enough for him to hear. Maybe he wouldn't hear me, or maybe he'll ignore me. Either way, I wanted him to stop. Not fighting, just protecting me...It was...weird, I guess. It was just a weird feeling.

Penny Trudel
The giant Aiden had taken down, I jumpe for. I stabbed down on him with my sword. He turned to dust. I looked at Aiden, and admired his persistance. He was probably exausted.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 9:31 pm

Eli Ken
I turned to Sam. "Yes?" I asked her. I realized why she said my name. I was going into my mode. My protective mode. Igritted my teeth. That's whhat happens when you live on the streets. You get very protective. I went over to her. "Let's get you outta here," I told her.

Aiden Morti
I panted. I ran to the giant and stabbed him in the side. He turned to dust. More monsters were even coming. They seemed to be focusing in on us. I closed my eyes. Last time. I pointed my sword. "BE GONE!" I yelled. Every monster in a two mile radius fell into the giant hole which would take them into the Underworld. I fell to the floor.

Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Penny Trudel
"Stop it!" I yelled at Aiden. "You are literaly killing yourself!" I ran to him as all monsters disapeared through the earth. I flipped my sword away and skidded in the grass next to him. I put his arm pver my shoukder and helped him stand.

Sam Pierce
I cocked my head to the side as many monsters disapeared through the earth. I caught a quick glance of Penny before she helped another kid to his feet. I let my head fall back and I leaned against a tree. I sighed and winced again clutching my shoulder. "I'm fine," I whispered to Eli.

Kat Jones
I stumbled to the ground after hitting the enemy demigod another two times. Once in the stomach, just glazing his skin, and another, cutting off his ear. Not a pretty picture. My leg was erupting with pain from the stab the demigod took at me. I still swung y swprd as I sat on the ground. I was never givn a chance to stand up. I was so dead.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:26 am

Aiden Morti
I was utterly exhusted. I over used my powers. I breathed heavily as Penny helped me up. Block spots danced in my vision. I looked at Penny. "I vanished a lot of monsters," I told her. I don't remember anythhing after that because I blacked out.

Eli Ken
I looked at Sam's shoulder. I sleathed my sword. I knelt next to her. "No yoour not Sam," I told her. I looked at her shoulder. It was bleeding and the bite marks were deep. I helped her up. I put an arm around her shoulder. "We need to get you to the Infiramry."

Seth Motega
I watched as the demigod rolled down the hill. I turned and saw a demigod stab Kat in the leg. I rused over and pointed my dagger to the boy's throat. "Not today," I growled. I punched him the face. He stumbled backwards. I kicked him in the chest and he went rolling down the hill.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:37 am

Alice Savedra
In the midst of the fighting Id noticed some very strong people defeating monsters left and right. I could respect that sort of thing. But more recently most of them had gotten wounded so forwhatever reason I had the urge to help them. I shadow traveled to where the Hades kid was(Aiden). I shot a hellhound that came running at me , then turned to the girl(Penny) holding the Hades kid. "I'll take him to the infermary. With how things are shaping up we need strong fighters like you here fighting."I said, my voice calm and even.For once Id even included myself as one of the campers, which I never did.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:24 am

“Smile, It Show’s You’re Worth Fighting For.”

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 ChaseCrawford-1
d
||e||r||e||k||||r||e||t||o||l||l

the gentleman form Apollo cabin
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Derek Retoll, the once charming prince was wounded. Badly. Back to a tree, he was panting heavily, as his fingers stumbled over a strip of shredded cloth from his shirt. He was dying.

Vision blurry, from the blood loss and the action his mind has taken, this quick boy had a few close calls from death. But, from the unlucky stars of the sky, one definitely hit him. In his chest, there was a gapping hole, big enough to fit a big wallnut. Sword wounds were deadly, as he knew, but he still fought destiny and gripped on to life a little more longer. Who would've known..

Derek stood in the cliff, the edge of the forest. He was fighting this half-blood. The dark glint of his brown eyes met his blue pearls, and metal clashed on metal. This was going on too long. Hours, hours they spent only with each other. Wasted energy, since both were of a match. But, unknowingly, the other had his advantage. In numbers. As he backed up into the forest, Derek gasped. Hot liquid spurted out of his chest, and he knew he was hit, but by whom?! No one was around, but the other half-blood, yards away! And thene, the shrill giggle of a girl made him catch his breath. No. This can't be. Someone was either fast, or invisible for Derek's reflexes to register. But he knew, he was already weakening. Both were grinning, as he would've known. But he couldn't double check. The world was spinning in his head faster than any roller coaster he has ever rode! Derek stumbled over the heart of the war, hoping to lose them, lose them both. He was in no condition to fight! Nor was he good enough for anything than dead meat.

And so, we find him here, desperate, barely even living. The soft chuckle was heard again, somewhere increadibly near, and Derek froze in mid tie of his temporary bandage.

"Too pretty to die. what a shame."

Derek growled instinctively. He was no prey of hers to be toyed with. And so, he, in last act of bravery, yelled out. "Do it, quick. But face me, and I'll remember you for something other than of rage!" Such mockery was not taken good of the girl. She appeared, though, in the center of the field gripping a bandana off her messy strawberry blond hair. She grinned with her perfectly white teeth and came close. Derek, being a gentleman even at the face of death, didn't move, even as she reached to pat his head and whisper in his ear. But he didn't have to listen, did he? Why did it matter? He was going to die anyway. Giving up, Derek looked into her brown eyes, and wondered, she could be a perfect girl, if she were on their side. But it was too late. The cold metal slid deep into his chest for the second time, and the world were as if it were a dream. Yes a dream. A dream he'll gladly wake up from.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:24 am

Penny Trudel
I caught Aiden fully keeping his arm over my shoulder. Another girl had come over to me and Aiden. More like popped in though. I was pretty sure he shadow traveled. After taking down a hellhound she asked me if she could help. I lookes from her to Aiden. "You know what," I said. "That's not a bad idea, but-" I cut myself short. I needed to stay here and fight. We were way out numbered, we needed everyone out here if possible. "Thanks. That could work." I gave Aiden over to the girl by helping to drape his unmoving arm over her shoulder. "If you can, eventually, tell me how he's doing.

Sam Pierce
I didn't argue. I was glad that it was my shoulder. If it was somthing else, Eli might have carried me. I didn't really want that. I cursed a thousand times over in my head for being so stupid. Of course I would get hurt, I always get hurt.

Kat Jones
"Oh, Hell," I muttered as I tried to stand. I supported my weight all on my good leg, but winced in pain as it still moved lightly. "Thanks," I grumbled to Seth.

Alaska Young
Freezing people is a lot of fun. I mean really fun. Making them so cold that their body shuts down is awesome. Also that fact that my body was so ice cold that it burns to the touch, gave me a big advantage when I had lost my knife. Eventually I took that demigod out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited   FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOURTH BATTLE - The Long Awaited
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next