Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fireworks Festival

Go down 
+11
coolawesomeme
Max♥
GreekGirl
Sammeh
moon
fergusonAKAfergs
jessica
Kat
selene
RachieFizzy!
Nico
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:07 am

Fireworks Festival 5b71073bd590a33d_nye2007_fireworks_gif
Fireworks l Festival

The fireworks shot into the air with great electricity, some Zeus kids sending sparks into the air as some Hephaestus children lit the real fireworks with their own fire. Whenever a lightning strike hit a firework, they started to pop and fizz, turning bright pink and exploding like pop-rocks. With each loud boom, the crowd would either cringe, or show the excitement on their face. Most of the people in the crowd were with their dates, but there were some demigods who had come just to watch the fireworks and mingle. The scene was quite pleasant, and for once, the tension had been released from the battle ready camp. It was loud when the fireworks boomed, and even louder when the demigods struggled to talk over the electricity, but it was still cozy on the beach, and a serene place to hang out.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:26 am

Fireworks Festival 72128_20

Fireworks Festival Rachel13

I walked to the beach, with a blanket rolled up in one hand and a bottle of water in the other. I felt the cool sand between my toes, for I didn't wear shoes, and nor will I ever. As I found a good place to sit, I rolled out my blanket and plopped down on it. I sat and watched the fireworks in awe. I took a drink from my water bottle, and sat happily, watching the fireworks in the sky. For being a Zeus child, I should of been helping with the fireworks, and I was usually up for it. But not tonight.

I was lost looking at the fireworks. The bright flashes and sounds made me think of battle. This would be my FIRST battle. I didn't participate in the last one because I was in hiding, afraid of dying. I let my mind wander about battle. I saw my self doing well, but then instantly killed on the spot. I snapped out of that fantasy as soon as I heard the next boom from a firework. They were truly amazing. I forgot about all the stress that the camp was holding over me, training for battle and such. I relaxed for once, and watched the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:39 am

Fireworks Festival Annasophia-robb-foam-magazine-photo-shoot-pics-00w115
k i a n a|k i e-k i e|f e r n

I walked slowly over to the beach. I didn't know many people here. I was hoping to meet someone. I'd come alone since Century was such a party pooper. I saw a girl in the bright light of the fireworks. She was sitting alone. "Hi, can I sit by you?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:44 am

I looked up at the girl. She seemed nice. Why not? "Sure, go for it." I said light heartedly, scooting over so she would have some room on the blanket. I lost myself in the fireworks again. They were stunning. I absolutely loved it. Then I remembered there was a girl seated next to me. "Beautiful, isn't it?" I said gazing at the fireworks. Then I turned to her. "Rachel Biersack, nice to meet you." I said holding out my hand to the blonde haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:03 am

Fireworks Festival JojoLevesque
Katherine|Elizabeth|Jones
Hermes

I walked along the beach watching the fireworks intently. They were jsut breath taking, the fireworks at Camp always were. I watched for a moment standing up with my hands in my hoddie pockets. Then I spotted two girls. I had walked a good amount away from most of the other groups of campers, so I decided to go over to them. "Hey," I said, "Can I join you guys?"
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:51 am

Who likes fireworks? J.J. likes fireworks!

The six year-old wandered over to the beach, eyes glittering with excitement. As the fireworks exploded, J.J. imagined a little hand catching the sparks in a little bag. Money... he thought.

He sat on the beach, watching them. A crowd was gathering. Surely, one of them could play with him...?

Playing with the sand, he made a little bowl, ready to catch the money. Laughing with delight, his little hands reached out towards the sky at the sparks, trying to catch them.

His entertainment lasted a while, but not very long. He wanted someone to play with so bad...

Mitch Harvard was kicking a rugby ball around on the beach, the fireworks cackling in the sky. He was there for the socializing. The fireworks? Bleh. It wasn't that he didn't care about them, he just wasn't interested. He liked rugby. The Son of Aphrodite lived for the sport.

"Heh," Mitch said, as he was temporarily distracted by a distant patch of laughter and the ball flew into the Atlantic. Smiling slightly, he walked into the cold sea, and grabbed the floating ball.

Other Aphrodite kids might freak at what he was doing, but Mitch didn't care. He wasn't wearing shoes, he was wearing bare feet, canterbury shorts, and a plain black t-shirt. He wasn't the stereotypical fashion freak Aphrodite kid.

Mitch the social butterfly looked around near the point where the water met the sand. He looked around. Maybe there would be someone to talk to somewhere...

Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Fireworks Festival Macken11
R U T H I E | S P A R K S || Z E U S

The daughter of Zeus sat back and peacefully watched something that she helped with, feeling successful for once. For once she didn't feel the need to---never mind. That wasn't important. What was important was that her, Ruthie Sparks, was enjoying herself. Especially after what happened about a week ago. She stared around at the people that had showed up for the fireworks. Ruthie decided to go help out some more with the fireworks. She got off my beach towel and abandoned her things, walking barefoot across the sand.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:04 pm

I looked up at the second girl. "Sure! It's not a private party." I laughed. "I'm Rachel Biersack, by the way." I said with a warm smile toward the girl. I turned back to the fireworks. They were...amazing. I couldn't get over it. I never wanted it to end. It was...Magnificent! I smiled as the popped and sprinkled down in the sky. I sighed, happily content.
Back to top Go down
fergusonAKAfergs

fergusonAKAfergs

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:50 pm

I walked on the beach barefoot, holding my sneakers by their neon blue laces. The fireworks were amazing; they were so bright and vibrant, not to mention loud. I sat down where I thought was a good spot and watched the fireworks pop and crackle to life. I wish it was always like this, I thought to myself. If only the fireworks could last forever.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/erika.f.lincoln
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Hermes

"Thanks," I say to Rachel. I sit down with her and the other girl. "I'm Kat Jones, nice to meet you guys." While I talked I didn't take my eyes off of the fireworks. They were magnificent as always. My favorite part was finale. I loved watching the fireowrks shoot randomly skyward. I just waited for that part to start, but enjoyed the rest all the same.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:39 pm

I was entranced in the fireworks. It took me a few minutes to notice someone else sat down. She said her name was Kat. I looked over at her. "Hi, my name's Kiana Fern. But you can call me Kie-Kie," I said to her and Rachel.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 8:21 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye held an old blanket under her arms. She watched as bright lively fireworks lit up the black sky. It was breathtaking. Faye remembered watching them with her dad. Such good memories. She laid her blanket down on the moist grass and watched. Faye kept away from the others. She wasn't in a talkative mood today.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:36 pm

MERCER JAMENSEN
"Party rockers in the house tonight!"

I smirked. First day back since... a long time ago. I walked in, I was wearing a usual leather jacket with a hood, white t-shirt, and jeans. I looked awesome. I said hello to my friends, and they did the usual, lift me above their head and walk around carrying me for a while. I smirked as I was dropped to the ground anjd stood up. I dusted myself off.

Alexander Foley.
"I won't back down,"

I looked at Mercer, he already gathered a group for spin the bottle. I took a small flask out of my jacket and took a swig. It was filled with Rootbeer. I spotted Faye and crouched next to her.
"Hey!" I smiled.

Nathan Daniels.
"I won't ley hurt anyone as long as I live!"

I decided to swing by the freworks, I won't stay for long. I didn't go with anyone, and it's kinda lonely... I shrugged and decided to join the game of spin the bottle. I laughed as friends of mine kissed each other. I guess Spin-the-Bottle is for... meh.

Jake Ryder
"...Shut up Roger..."

I hit on a girl playfully for a while, but when she wanted it to get serious, I just simply walked away. I sat around. Boring as all hell. IU leaned on a light post while watching the fireworks.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:43 pm

FAYE~LYNN~McJEAN
Faye looked up to see Alex. "Hey! Are you feeling better?" she asked smiling. Faye moved over to make a spot for Alex on the blanket. The blanket was old, several tears were on the old thing. She smiled at the memories from the blanket. Her dad always brought it out to look at the stars. "I love it out here, it's like home." Faye said dreamily.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:43 pm

Hermes

I smiled at the girl who introduced herself as Kie-Kie. "Nice to me you," I said then turned my attention back to the fireworks. It was hard not to keep your eyes off of them. The dazzeling colors danced across the sky and lit up the faces of everyone that looked to them. I didn't question how little talking was going on. It was too amazing to ruin with talking.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:15 pm

I looked over at a spin the bottle game. God that seemed fun. "Hey Rach, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go play Spin The Bottle," I said. I got up and sat by a guy (Mercer). I looked over him. He was pretty cute. "Hey," I said to him.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35790723

Fireworks Festival Skyler-samuels-tv-school
a l i c e|p e n e l o p e|h e a r t

I walked down to the fireworks. Whoa, they were intriguing. I'd never seen something so beautiful. Well, except for Jake. Well, I saw him anyways. I ran over to him and gave him a big hug. "Hey Jake," I said.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35790881
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:53 pm

"Hey," I shrugged. The bottle turned to me and some hot brunette. I smirked and leaned into a kiss. After about ten seconds we pulled away from each other and resumed the game. Ah, camp half blood. I have missed you.

I smirked. "Well hello Alice," I remarked and gave her a small kiss on the cheek. The fireworks were good and all, but... eh... I've seen better.

"Yeah I'm feeling better,"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:56 pm

Hermes

The fireworks began to slow down a bit, as they always did about a quarter of the way in. I sighed. Well, might as well make the best of this day. I stood up said bye to Rachel and went over to where Kie Kie went to play spin the bottle. I wanted todo something totally different tight now, so why not? "Mind if I join?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:08 am

I watched as the fireworks went off in the sky. I looked and saw other people talking and playing spin the bottle. I smiled. i hadn't play that game in such a long time. I went over to the game and sat down. "Mind if I play?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:14 am

Fireworks Festival ___Mizore_Chan____by_russikuna
| Janessa Evans | Daughter Of Selene |

I walked around under the lite sky. I loved fireworks, they ment so much to me. I hadn't had much to do lately, so I thought I would entertain myself here for a bit. I kept my eyes open for anyone I knew as I walked around, but sofar, nobody. I really needed to make new friends.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:27 am

Hermes

I sit down in the circle of kids next to Kie-Kie. They were all about my age so this wouldn't be too weird. It got to my turn to spin. I hesitated at first, but gave the bottle a good hard twist making it spin for a good twenty five seconds until it landed on a boy that was on the other side of Kie-Kie. I shrugged and moved over a bit, across Kie-Kie to kiss the guy.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:32 am

Kat leaned over me to kiss the guy. I was kinda jealous, cause I sat next to him on purpose. I kept smiling, although on the inside I was screaming.

a l i c e|p e n e l o p e|h e a r t

I gave Jake and kissed and sat in his lap. "The fireworks are awesome, huh?" I asked. I leaned into him with my arm wrapped around his neck. This felt so romantic.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:32 am

I smirked. Very cute. I used one hand to pull her face closer to mine. Our lips mashed together, and to give it a little effect, I slightly licked her lip and pulled away. I gave the girl a small wink.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:35 am

Hermes

Spin the bottle. It comes with its good things, and total bad things. For one, you can make enemies and friends. You can have fun with it or be miserable. I chose to have fun with it. So I really didn't mind that the guy added something extra. I almost liked it in a way. But not really. Almost.
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 12:41 am

Fireworks Festival Animated-gifs-fireworks-13

Jake | Nightflare

I walked to the beach. Some kid had told me that there was a fireworks show going on at the beach. Fireworks sounded kind of cool, so I came here. Wow, they looked so cool. I sat down on the soft sand and started watching the fireworks change colors from red to orange to red-orange. It felt nice just sitting and relaxing for a while. It looked like I had come to the right time. It looked as if the fireworks were just a quarter of the way done. "BOOOM BOOOM" The fireworks screamed. It looked as if the Hephaestus kids had made them extra loud this year. Or it might just have been those Zeus kids making the lightning. I settled to watch the rest of the show.
Back to top Go down
http://ucg4uportal.tk
Sponsored content

Fireworks Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fireworks Festival   Fireworks Festival I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fireworks Festival
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next