Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A date is just a date, right? (Katie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Misael Campos

A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:11 am

Markus nodded. "Everyone expects me to be awesome at making every weapon," he said, "but truth is I suck at making bows. They are just too flexible for me to handle. Daggers are my specialty. Sometimes, I wonder how I was even able to make my swiss army knife." He pulled out his weapon and flipped out the axe. "Axes are difficult for me, but I did make this one." He held it out for her. "Want to see?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:18 am

"Are you sure you don't wanna look at something else?" I winked at him promiscuously. What was that? I'd never done anything like that before, but it felt strangely.. right. I took another drink, this time downing all of it. Maybe I had had a little too much, oh well.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:20 am

Markus gulped as Jamie said that. Slipping the axe back into the knife and setting in on the coffee table, he finished his drink in a single gulp, causing him to get lightheaded. "What did you have in mind?" he asked impulsively. After all, alcohol was supposed to be liquid courage, right?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:25 am

I pointedly played with the button on my jeans. "Well" I unbuttoned them teasingly then rebuttoned them "I bet you could take a guess." I winked again standing up, surprisingly keeping my balance and motioned for him to follow me into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:27 am

Markus wasn't sure what to do, so he followed her. After getting a few steps into the room, he grabbed her up in his arms. He moved his mouth close to hers. "I'm going to kiss you now," he told her before touching lips to lips. It was his first kiss in years and his first real kiss. A part of him wondered if she would do this if she wasn't slightly intoxicated, but he pushed that away. Why ruin a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:34 am

"You don't need to say everything you're doing" I giggled "Just do me- I mean it." I laughed again. My hands went and tugged at the hem of his shirt, trying to coax it off of him.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:37 am

Markus always had been a quick learner. He lifted his hands and broke the kiss so Jamie could take off his shirt. Then, he made his way to the hem of her shirt, taking it off her. His mouth found hers again quickly, and he pushed her to the bed, his hands on her pants button.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date is just a date, right? (Katie)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3