Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A date is just a date, right? (Katie)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 11:50 pm

"Unfortunately yes" I replied "Lazy, ungrateful, little twit." I coughed gathering my thoughts, I wasn't sure what to talk about now. "What kind of music do you like?" I finally asked "Personally I'm a fan of rock with a bit a metalish sound. On some occasions Pop."
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:17 am

Markus took another bite of his meal while Jamie talked. "I'm really just a fan of most music," he answered. "I don't like screamo or heavy metal, but other than that I am not too picky. I leave the music for the children of Apollo. When it comes to working in the forge, hammer falls overpower any music anyways, and headphones aren't really all that safe to wear." He took another drink and decided to be impulsive. "Speaking of music, do you have a date to the prom?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:28 am

"I don't know how you got to prom from music, but since you asked I do not." I swallowed uncomfortably, I think I knew what he was getting at. Stay cool Jamie, he's just another boy. 'Another?' My head thought back, 'Who was the first?'
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:32 am

Markus blushed at her comment. "Well, there's music at proms," he said, thinking back to his high school years. "Well, there's dancing, but that requires music." He was rambling and avoiding the issue. "The reason I brought up prom was because I wanted to know if you'd go with me." He paused for a second before continuing. "You're a really fun girl, and I would love the pleasure of your company. I think we'll be going with my friend Thomas who just got to camp. He's going stag, though, so it'll be the three of us." He took a big gulp of his drink because his mouth was dry after talking so much. Then, he remembered it was a beer and that drinking it too quickly could have adverse effects on him. He got slightly lightheaded, but Markus pushed the feeling down. What was Jamie going to say?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:40 am

"Sure, i've got nothing else to do that night." I replied. "Might as well spend it at some dance" then I stopped dead. "Did you mean go as friends.. or like a couple?" I inquired cautiously "And yes there is generally music at prom's. My mistake."
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:42 am

Markus froze at Jamie's question. He really didn't know the answer to it, and what did she want? This was why he didn't really do well around women. Thomas was more of the ladies man. "Well," he said, "I would consider it our second date." It was what he wanted to say, so he said it. If she didn't want that, she could tell him.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:44 am

I sat back that slightly cleared things up but I knew he was purposefully being cautious. "Second date as.." I invited him to continue his forthought, I guess a part of my mind was looking for a boyfriend, I didn't really know what I wanted him to say.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:48 am

Markus smirked as Jamie led him towards what she wanted to hear. If she continued to do this, there wouldn't be any communication issues in their relationship. So I consider this a relationship, Markus told himself. "As..." he repeated, "Well, as a couple, I guess. I mean, I think your really cool and cute, and I would like to get to know you better. That's what dates are for, right?" Thomas would have been better at this.

Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:55 am

I blushed, 'He thinks I'M cute? ME!' "Thanks" I smiled. I realized Dinner was pretty much over, but I didn't want to part ways yet. "Wanna go someplace else?" I asked "I really don't want to separate with it being so early in the night."
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 12:57 am

Markus looked around, realizing that he was done and so was she. "Sure," he said, "let me get the check and then we can head back to my place, if you want." He asked the waiter for the check before explaining. "I have an apartment in the city for when I am at school. It's nothing fancy, but it gets the job down." The check came and he paid. "Is that cool with you?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:01 am

"Not with you paying the check yourself" I almost gasped. "The total must've been huge?" I pulled out my wallet and offered him some compensation. "I'm fine with heading back to your apartment so long as next time we SPLIT the check." I didn't like others taking care of me. I was 17 for gods sakes.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:03 am

Markus only shook his head. This part of a date he knew well because it was man law. "The guy always pays for the date," he said, turning down Jamie's money. "That's how a relationship works." Standing up, he offered his hand to help Jamie up. "Now, let's get going. My place is about a 5 minute walk from here."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:07 am

Grumbling I returned my wallet back into my back jeans pocket. "Fine." I muttered. I looked up at the sky it started getting cloudy, "I think it's going to rain." I suggested feeling some sixth sense. "Better hurry, or not I like rain."
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:18 am

Markus looked at the sky as Jamie said it was going to rain. She was probably right because she was a child of the sea. "Alright," Markus said, leading them out the door and into the street. "It's just down here. It's a four story walk up, one bedroom, one bath, but the living room and kitchen are pretty big." He had wanted to get an apartment with Thomas, but he had moved back home to go to school.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:21 am

"Cool let's go" I said jogging down the street. I could've gone faster but my skinny jeans aren't exactly the best to run in. I noticed Markus behind me. Probably checking me out. I was used to the stares of Mortals. "Oh come on, you can jog at least" I said jokingly
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:25 am

Markus hadn't thought jogging would be necessary. Surely, it wasn't going to rain that soon, but if Jamie did, then it probably was. "Yeah, I can job," he said. "Plus, you should probably wait for me because you don't know which building is mine." He took off, catching up to her. Turning to the right, he called back to her, "Come on. It's this way."
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:28 am

Pretty soon we came upon a building "I'm assuming this is it?" I asked hesitantly looking at the sky. It was getting darker and I could distantly hear rolling thunder. It didn't seem like it would be safe to go out in THAT storm. I might have to spend the night here.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:37 am

Markus paused as Jamie stopped in front of a building. "Actually," he told her, "it's the next one over." He went to the building next door, opening it with his key. "I'm on the fourth floor," he told her as he headed to the stairs. "Do you want to jog up these?" he said in a joking tone.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:42 am

"Haha you're so friggin funny" I said sarcastically, then quickly "I'm kidding." We walked up the stairs to the fourth floor. "Not a bad place" I mused "It's not Camp but it seems to be fairly decent." I discreetly put my hand in his "And I guess it's home right?"
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:44 am

Markus followed Jamie up the stairs, showing her his place when they got there. "Yeah, it's not too bad," he said. "I try not to spend a lot of time here, though, because it is so far away from school." It felt good to have her hand in his. "Welcome to my home," he said with a smile, leading her into the apartment. "Can I get you something to drink?"
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:46 am

"Anything cold is fine with me." I replied smiling and taking in the small apartment. Not very large but that was ok. I took a seat in a chair after taking off my aqua colored sweater and draping it on the chair, I could live in a place like this soon enough, I almost had the money anyways.
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:51 am

Markus nodded at her request. "Something cold," he repeated before walking into the kitchen. He could see her still through the hole in the wall that was supposed to be like a bar. "Do you mind some Jack on the rocks?" he asked. "I am afraid that's all I have in the way of beverages, unless you want to try tap water. I've heard it's toxic." He had never really tried it for himself.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:58 am

"Sure I guess thats fine" I replied non-chalantly, I probably shouldn't be having more alcohol. Not that I didn't trust Markus, it's just.. I didn't trust myself. I looked out the window it was and absolute hurricane out. "Doesn't look safe outside" I muttered to myself "Probably shouldn't go outside."
Back to top Go down
Misael Campos

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:00 am

Markus nodded and poured up two drinks. The bottle of Jack had been a gift, and he hadn't even made a dent in it yet. Maybe that would change tonight. "Can't you like make it so the water doesn't hit you?" Markus asked as he handed Jamie her drink. "You are a child of Poseidon, after all. Doesn't that mean water powers?" Many people expected him to be able to control fire because he was a child of the forge and he couldn't, so he understood if the same was for her.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:05 am

"Yea I can control water, well more of ice.. I don't know what it is about my Dad.. I just.. he never really gave me his 'trademark' powers so to speak. Yea I can do things with water but i'm better with ice in it's other states. As in ice and Steam" I explained. "But that wouldn't matter if I could. This is a storm, Zeus's thing. Children of the Sea tend to have bad luck when in any sort of trouble with the sky, like storms and tornado's and stuff."

I took a sip of the drink and immediately felt light headed, and well hot. My face was flushed a deep velvety red and for some reason my female hormones we're trying to push me into overdrive. I quickly attempted to calm myself, I didn't want to act like an idiot in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date is just a date, right? (Katie)   A date is just a date, right? (Katie) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date is just a date, right? (Katie)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next