Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny] Empty
PostSubject: Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny]   Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 4:16 pm

Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny] Bellat10
B e l l a t r i x N i c k i T o r c h e r

Bellatrix whipped the remaining four throwing stars of hers at a dummy hanging from the ceiling. Stars would never run low, her pouch of the tiny ninja-like weapons was always full. A Hecate child she befriended for a while enchanted it so more stars would magically fill up the bag. The Arena was pretty low with people at this time of the day, it usually being filled with groups of boys. No other girls were ever around when she was.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny]   Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:15 pm

Brayden walked into the Arena to train with a sword. He found a dummy on the far side, and started practicing his striking techniques. The Arena itself was surprisingly empty. The only times he was here it was almost full. There were only a few guys and only one girl here, but Brayden had to keep his focus
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny]   Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny] Bellat10
B e l l a t r i x N i c k i T o r c h e r

I snapped shut the tiny bag of the stars and walked over to a three person bench against a some-what free wall in the Arena. I wiped dripping sweat from my hairline by my ears, running a hand quickly through my dark hair, also slightly sweaty. I grabbed my smaller-than-a-duffel-bag-but-looked-like-a-duffel-bag bag from the floor from the end of the bench. I scooted closer to the middle of the bench, and unzipped the bag. My left hand searched for my hat.
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny]   Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:14 pm

I continued hacking limbs off these dummies, until I was at a point close to where I wouldn't be able to hold a sword for much longer. I walked over to a cooler, for some water. I filled a cup and drank from it, the water hitting me like caffeine - I was instantly awake. I looked around at the campers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny]   Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lonely Throwing Stars [private sunny]
Page 1 of 1