Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Blind Reads A Book For People With Vision...Uhh?{Allison}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

The Blind Reads A Book For People With Vision...Uhh?{Allison} Empty
PostSubject: The Blind Reads A Book For People With Vision...Uhh?{Allison}   The Blind Reads A Book For People With Vision...Uhh?{Allison} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:48 am

«--------D R A K E | joel JARROD ●« « « son of hecate

Drake wanted to appear normal. Even though he had no money, no family and no sight. Yeah, that's right. Drake was blind, let's have a pity party! Trust me, go there and he'll rip you to shreds. Drake is blind. So? He doesn't care, he does everything other people do and sometimes even better! He for example has no dyslexia and can still read, using the Braille code of course but still.

He had no money, time for another pity party? Nope, bugger off. He has clothes, of course they are twenty five sizes too big but he doesn't care. Drake's really thin and people can see this from his shoulders, they are very small and his arms and legs as skinny as a twig. His shirts mostly slip of his shoulder since they are so big, some are so big they reach his knees and hang of one of his shoulders baring it.

Drake has had a horrible life, his father who wasn't aware of Hecate being a divine being left when she got pregnant. Hecate gave birth to Drake and after a year left him to a nymph in CHB who's child had been murdered by the goddess. Drake grew up in the nymph village and when he was seven had to move to the Hera Cabin. He lived there and his step-mother got him clothes every now and then but they were always many sizes to big.

Drake never stopped being nice. Smiles were something he shared every day. However he did hide away from people because most pitied him, it bothered him, he found he didn't deserve to be pitied, some had worse lives than him. The Child of the Moon never ate, he sometimes at an apple but the rest of the food he got he threw in the fire as offer to his mother in hope she'd help other people have better life, yet never for himself.

Drake is a gorgeous little boy however, he is exactly five foot and is very thin but other than that pretty as a picture. He has long brown hair he flips out of his eyes to reveal his milk-chocolate eyes, even though he is blind every emotion crosses them whether is be fear or happiness. He skin is caramel coloured after being in the sun for many years. He has some freckles on his arms and upper body and under his eyes there are a couple of dimples but they are simply adorable.

Last edited by Maximilian The Sheep on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Reads A Book For People With Vision...Uhh?{Allison}   The Blind Reads A Book For People With Vision...Uhh?{Allison} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:22 am

Hale Drem:

The library was a lot larger than Hale had excepted. It was filled with books aplenty, and though Hale wasn't into reading, he was into Harry Potter. The mere thought of finally understanding the plot sent chills down the young boy's spine. The book was so hard to understand when the characters' names changed every time he changed read them. Harry Potter was only Harry Potter once! Now the library had to answer! Harry Potter gone Greek!

As Hale browsed the library's selection, he spotted a beat up looking boy reading. Curious, Hale walked over, waving kindly. "Hey! I haven't seen you around camp. I'm Hale." Hale stuck out his hand for the boy to shake, not realizing he was blind. Hale wasn't good at noticing detail. He didn't fit two and two together. He wasn't gifted in a way that others were. Hale understood important factors, and could see into your soul, but he wasn't good at much else. Yup. Hale could be extremely hopeless at times, but he was still Hale, and his innocence was almost sweet; cute even.

As much as Hale hated it, he could easily be considered cute.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Reads A Book For People With Vision...Uhh?{Allison}   The Blind Reads A Book For People With Vision...Uhh?{Allison} I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:47 am

«--------D R A K E | joel JARROD ●« « « son of hecate

Drake was reading a book with letters in and was pretending he wasn't blind. He felt the air shift and he 'looked' up. He felt something thrust at him and knew it was a hand. Helplessly he went for it not exactly knowing where it was, "I don't shake hands normally, I'm Drake. Drake Jarrod," he whispered to the boy to cover up what had happened. He already liked the boy since he hadn't mentioned anything at all.

Then he realised who Hale was. He was Hale Drem, the former Cabin Leader for Apollo and now the Deputy, kinda. Only because Katie Firebird had returned from her quest. He found it was fair, he'd replaced her only for a short time, this had been something he'd supposedly agreed on and now that she was back he'd stepped down from the 'throne'. Drake lived in the Treetops Village with his step-mother, his nymph mother. This is why no-one saw him at camp, that's where he spent most of his time. He would climb in trees, hang up side down and sleep in them.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Reads A Book For People With Vision...Uhh?{Allison}   The Blind Reads A Book For People With Vision...Uhh?{Allison} I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:30 am

Hale Drem:

Hale raised his right eyebrow in confusion. Sure, shaking hands was normally too formal for his taste, but wasn't that how you introduced himself? In Hale's mind it was, and hearing that the boy didn't normally shake hands lead Hale to believe that he didn't have many friends. A boy with no friends was kind of a foreign topic to Hale, since he was extremely popular around camp, but he still remembered first joining the Camp Half Blood family. He hadn't had many friends then, except for a boy he never saw anymore; Leo, a son of Poseidon.

"That's . . . irregular," Hale commented, not meaning to be rude. Hale was unselfish in general, but he had a tendency to be inconsiderate. The two, selfishness and inconsiderateness, were often hand in hand, or had something to do with each other, but not for the Apollo boy. "I mean, I'm not used to people not shaking hands. Sorry about that." Hale clutched his head, realizing he was making mistakes. "It's nice to make you, Drake."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blind Reads A Book For People With Vision...Uhh?{Allison}   The Blind Reads A Book For People With Vision...Uhh?{Allison} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blind Reads A Book For People With Vision...Uhh?{Allison}
Page 1 of 1