Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Safe Haven [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

A Safe Haven [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:48 am

Mia Baker ~ Unclaimed ~ Apollo ~ 16

A Safe Haven [OPEN] Natali12

The hellhound was still chasing me. I could've sworn I had lost it! I shot another arrow at it's head, but it ducked. Holy crap! I was still running, but I was getting tired. I fell, and started to crawl backwards. The hellhound was closing in on me, but as soon as it was in two feet of me, it stopped. It seemed as though there were some sort of force field placed there. I simply laughed, and stood up. Now that it was an easy target, I shot it right in the eye with an arrow. It dissolved into dust. I breathed heavily, after all of the running. Then, I collapsed. I hadn't realized how tired I was until now.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 1:19 pm

"Cal!" I yelled through the woods. "Crap.." I said after a few seconds. I pulled back on my bow string. I examined the trees around me. I felt a big disturbance just a while ago. There was a monster within the trees, I knew it.

"Hunter come here!" I heard Cal yell out to me. I started to sprint towards the voice of his.

"What!?" I yelled as coming into view of Cal. I saw a girl lying down. "Oh man..." I muttered. I layed down my bow and arrow and knelted by the girl. I heard something behind me. "C-Cal." I muttered.

"Yeah, yeah. I hear it too." He said as taking his spear out. "Just heal her, while I kill this stupid thing." Cal said as standing up. I looked behind me to find two grown Chimera's growling at us.

"Okay, okay.." I said as turning back to the exhausted girl. "Let's check your heart rate." I said as putting my hand on her chest. A low beat, I felt. I instantly breathed in and out, and put my index finger on her forehead. "Heal..." I said as letting my breath out.. I watched as her eyes slowly started to open. I smiled and yelled, "Cal! Take the girl back to camp! I'll finish the Chimera's." I took two arrows out of my quiver and aimed at the two beasts in front of me. "Go!" I yelled once more. I watched as Cal carefully picked the girl up in his arms and slowly jogged to the camp.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:34 pm

When I woke up, a young boy looked down at me and smiled. He then began shouting commands at someone else, but I was still a little drowsy. Another boy, came and picked me up and started running. I mumbled, "The chimera's... the hellhound... for miles... kept reforming..." I had noticed that the trees thinned out, and we were now in a...camp? I was now seeing clearer, and I noticed that the guy that was carrying me looked a little older than me.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 4:42 pm

"It's alright. Your safe now.." I quietly said to the girl as she opened her eyes fully. I walked slowly out of the woods and stopped. "You alright?" I asked as carefully letting her down. I watched as she breathed deeply in and out. "Do you remember what happened earlier?" I asked once again. I rubbed the back of my head quite nervous. "Names Cal Delear, son of Hephaestus. The kid back there was Hunter Blake, son of Apollo." I said with a smile.

Spoiler:

Last edited by BlackWolf-03 on Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:35 pm

When he let me down, I breathed deeply. "My name is Mia. Hi Cal. Okay, so I was running for miles... Being chased by the stupid chimeras and the hellhound. They kept reforming... I finally shot the hellhound down about ten minutes ago," I said quietly. I clutched my bow. I then asked the question that was burning in my mind, "What is this place?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:14 pm

"Alright that makes sense. Sorta." I said with a smile. I watched as she clutched her bow in her hand. "This place here is Camp Half-Blood. Since your a daughter of a god and daughter of a mortal, then your a demigod. This place is where you can train and live, safe away from all the monsters out there." I said. I grabbed my spear and gripped it tight. "Here comes Hunter.." I muttered. A second later I watched as Hunter walked out of the woods with green blood all over him.

"You guys alright?" I asked as walking out of the woods. I had green blood all over my arms and chest. I felt behind me as Crila slithered through the dirt towards Cal and the girl. "Hi, I'm Hunter Blake, son of Apollo." I said as holding out a hand towards her.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 9:20 pm

"I'm unclaimed. Never knew who my dad was," I said after he explained what this place was. When Hunter came, he had green blood all over him. I shook his hand, "Mia Baker, daughter of who ever my dad is," I said with a smile. "Those chimeras suck. I'm surprised they didn't reform right after you nailed them. I think I killed them about 34 times on my way here," I said. I felt safe here. That was rare, but I liked it.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:19 pm

"Well since you came to camp, maybe your Dad will claim you. You should be claimed any time now.." I said with a smile. "Well, pleasure to meet you Mia Baker." I said as rubbing my temple. I smiled and leaned against a tree as she told Hunter that the Chimera's she had just fought didn't kill Hunter. I started to laugh, but quietly kept it to myself.

"Well great to meet you Mia Baker. I hope you will claimed any time right now." I said with a smile. I listened closely as she said that the Chimera's didn't reform when I had killed them or something. I raised an eyebrow as Cal started to laugh quietly to himself. "Uh, I kind of grew up killing and studying Chimera's. I know they're weak-spot. So just because you shot them, that means they still can live." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:34 pm

"Well, I guess that makes sense. But the one thing that confused me was that before, I was able to kill chimeras perfectly. They wouldn't reform... But these... these were different. Whatever, at least they're dead," I said with a smile. I slung my bow on my back. "So, where do I go?," I asked. I guess I came off as impatient when I said that, but I was tired, and I needed a place to sleep.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:02 am

May I ask, when is Mia going to be claimed?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:09 am

When she arrives at the Hermes cabin. XD But, I don't know what symbol would appear above her head. The sun?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:12 am

The sign of the Caduceus.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:23 am

Really? I would've thought that would have been for the kids of Hermes.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:24 am

Oh woops! I thought of Devin for a second. My bad!! XD It's like a golden bow and arrow.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:50 am

Gotcha! Back to the RP? I can't wait for Mia to be claimed! XD (I'm laughing at myself for picking Natalie Portman to be her...)

I looked around at my surroundings. This place was beautiful. I looked at the sky, and it was clear. But, when I looked towards where I entered camp, it was cloudy. Puzzling, but I had a feeling I knew why that was.

Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:04 am

I followed Mia back to the camp, just keeping her safe for some reason I didn't know why. "So, how much information do you know about Greek Mythology?" I asked as latching my spear back onto the belt on my back. I tipped my head just a little to find Crisla soaring above our heads. I smiled and whistled for her to come down. When she had landed on my shoulder she was just in the form of a Red Cardinal.

I just trailed a few meters behind Cal and Mia. I had Crila up in my arms and shoulders as she just sat still looking around. I watched as Mia looked around the cabin. "We go to Cabin 11! That's where all the campers who don't know god parent goes!" I hollered at them.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:25 am

When Cal asked the question, I said, "I know a lot... But I don't remember a few details. I woke up a year ago in some forest in Ohio, and I had my memory wiped. Only knowing a few things," I said. I kept walking, until we came upon some cabins. I was looking at Cabin 7, then I began to feel drawn to it. Instead of following Cal, I began walking towards it in wonder.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:31 am

I looked behind to Hunter in confusion, but watched as he walked up to Mia. "Eh, you woke up a year ago. Maybe you were just running away from something and you hit your head on a rock probably." I said as rubbing the back of my head.

I watched in awe as Mia started to walk to the Apollo cabin. "I knew it.." I muttered to myself. Within a few seconds I watched as Cal covered his eyes as a bright light appeared above Mia's head. But I just watched as the bright light started to shape into a bow and arrow. "The grand symbol of Dad's." I said with a smile. "Welcome home sis." I said smiling even bigger.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:56 am

"No, it was something bigger than that. I know it. Oh, and no rock could cause that kind of damage. It's been a year, and I haven't remembered anything," but as I said that, a bright image appeared above my head. A bow and arrow. When Hunter welcomed me, I said, "Thanks little bro," and but a hand softly on his shoulder. I smiled, because I had found my new home.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:04 am

"Well, why don't you head onto bed now. I guess I'll get a couple of friends and we can show you around camp tomorrow?" I asked as leaning against the front porch of the cabin. I watched as Hunter sat on the steps and rested his head on his knees.

I smiled as my new sister layed her hand on my shoulder. "I guess someone will show you around in the cabin later tonight.. Cal and I still have shift. I guess I'll you in the morning.." I said as sitting softly on the steps of the Apollo cabin.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:09 am

"Okay then. See you in the morning," I said to Cal and Hunter. I began to walk in the cabin, when a dog came running towards us. It started jumping at Hunter, and barking. I must have looked confused, but I walked up to the dog. "Hunter, think this dog wants you to follow him," I said quietly.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:15 am

You do know that we can liquid time talk on here right?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:28 am

You know, I don't think I ever really liked liquid RPing. XD Oh well. I'm so used to Linear RPing on my old RP website. -facepalm-
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:32 am

So................
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:49 am

I don't know. I'll continue on... Let's act like that post never happened. XD

I walked into my cabin, grateful to get claimed. I was happy, and couldn't wait to meet my siblings. And, get a place to sleep. The building was impressive, as it gleamed very bright in the light. I was tempted to look away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Safe Haven [OPEN]   A Safe Haven [OPEN] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Safe Haven [OPEN]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next