Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] Empty
PostSubject: b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]   b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:28 pm

b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] Italye10
T r e y | B o s c h e t t o

"Venti Chai," Trey called. He handed the Chai to the very business-like woman at Starbucks who walked up in three inch heels. He wiped his hand off on the dark green apron-like thing he had to wear while working at the Starbucks located in B&N. Another guy who worked there took over taking peoples orders, so he leaned against the wall with a sigh. He messed up his hair with one hand, looking at the dark tiled floor. He looked out to the rows and rows of different types of books. He couldn't read English that well, and apperently there weren't many 'other languages besides english' books.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]   b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:42 pm

I finished walking up what felt like my hundreth row of books. Of course, I don't read, but occasionaly I need something to make it look like I'm not up to no good. One of my favorite authors was James Patterson. I loved him. My favorite series by him was Maximum Ride. Of course it took me awhile to read, but I still loved them. Somethimes I wondered how hard it would be for me to just run away like Max and the gang.
My lilfe like max's was still on my mind as I started to walk up to the counter to get a Frap. I love the double chocolate chip, it's like heaven in a glass, or, plastic cup. Of course, My mind imediatly came to a stop as I walked up to the counter. There was a ugy behind it, and he looked GOOD. For some reason, he reminded me of Aphrodite, the goddess of Beauty. Of course my super mind decided to start up right then. I just hoped I could keep my cool.

Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]   b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:08 pm

I started making a tall Strawberries and Creme frap for a six year old girl here. Though it doesn't have any coffee in it, little kids should not be at Starbucks so young like that. I sighed, and called out "Tall Strawberries and Creme," while the girl bounced up and took it from me. I nearly rolled my eyes. Yes, it was cute, but somethings just irked me. It was one of those things that only some people understood.

IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS IN A CUP 8D
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]   b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:17 pm

As I was standing in line I watched as he helped a small girl with hers. I didn't really think kids should be drinking starbucks..But I admit thats the only way my dad could shut me up when I was smaller. I knew that If Kadeyn knew I snuck here he would be furious, but, oh well. It had only been a few weeks since daddy had dropped us off at that stupid camp.
As I neared the counter again, my thoughts again shifted to the server. He looked Italian, and Foreign guys are the best.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]   b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 pm

I decided to help the people coming into the Starbucks for a while. I walked up to the counter and set my hands down on the counter in front of it. I messed up my hair quickly, and sighed. I looked up at the next person. "Hi, what can I get you?"
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]   b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:32 pm

I loved it when guys messed up their hair. That moment he spoke to me my mind froze, But thanks to my quick mind, I said, "Helloooooo. Can I have a Medium double chocolate chip frappachino?" I always forgot the names of the sizes. Thats what I always got, I needed the sugar. I ran my hand through my hair then, I sometimes did it when I got restless.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]   b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:57 am

"Like a Grande?" I flashed a quick half smile in her direction. I looked back away quickly. I picked up a Grande cup from the small rack to my right. "What's your name?" I asked, grabbing a Sharpie.
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]   b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:57 pm

I smiled. "Yea, I guess I should know the sizes by now. My dad took me here all the time when I was little. But, uhm, In guess you didn't really want to hear that.." I laughted, I never really rambled, and didn't like to talk about myself. "My names's Kraiten." I looked down. I had the wierdest name..I hated my dad for that. "But you could shorten it to Rai," I suggested. "R-A-I."

Last edited by Maxxy on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]   b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:18 pm

{{I DO NOT HAVE MY WHOLE LIFE HEREXD]]}}}
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]   b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:51 pm

T r e y I g n a z i o B o s c h e t t o

I wrote down her name on the cup, spelling it to my best ability. I hated being able to speak english but not be able to write it. I sighed mentally. "$4.75," I muttered, looking at her with a blank look.

DON'T DOUBLE POST SILLY!
Back to top Go down
Max♥

Max♥

PostSubject: Re: b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]   b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:07 pm

I handed him a $5. Since there was no one behind me I decided to lean up against the counter. "Whats your name?" Realying on my years of Italian at school, I took a shot at guessing what language he knew. Either spanish, or Italian. I hoped I was right. "Com'e Ti Chiami?" I raised one eyebrow, hoping he would understand me.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]   b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:58 pm

b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] Trey10
T r e y I g n a z i o B o s c h e t t o

"Trey," I muttered, watching another employee make her frap. I didn't even know why I got a job here. It was just to make extra money for whatever. Plus, I only came here when I was sick of being at camp...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]   b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

b&n&starbucks. [private to naxxer.]
Page 1 of 1