Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:20 pm

-----------------------------------------
Wait were you talking to Carter, Keith, or Both?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Why don't you read it once more. I tell it in the post .
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:58 pm

keith?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:40 pm

Yes, then can you post back then.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:08 pm

I'm leaning against the wall when I hear someone introduce themselves as Keith. I walk over to you. "I'm Avery," I say slowly. "Are you claimed as a son of Hermes, or undecided? I just moved here, so I guess I'm undecided."
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:12 pm

"Carter said he was here for two weeks, I just got here." I said while picking an helmet up.
"Yeah, you came in and was amazed with all the weapons I had, remember Cal?" I asked. "Then we went to the lake and you and Hunter saved Mareck from drowning."
---------------------------------------
Ally321 read all the post before RPing because Keith is at the forge
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:21 pm

I shook my head. "Ah, sorry. My head has been kicked around in the past week lately. Sorry about that..." I said as rubbing the back of my head. I looked over at the bronze shield. I walked over to the steel table with broken bronze swords and all. I carefully picked a short little bronze sword and walked back to the table. "I'll have your shield weapon thing done in a few hours." I said as looking up to Keith.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:45 pm

"Oh yeah and remember when I told about how friend, Keith, broke his leg and was on crutches for three weeks?" I notice Keith put his head in the palm of his hand.
"Oh gods." I remember that day perfectly.
"This is the same Keith I was talking about."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:48 pm

"Uh, no. You did not mention that to me." I said with annoyance in my eyes. "Am I like intruding on some best friend thing? Because if I am, can you please talk somewhere else. I need to get going on Keith's shield before I get another request from someone.." I said as gripping Cravler.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:09 pm

"Cal you may be my brother, but you're also one my best friends." I said putting my right arm on his left shoulder. "And besides if someone comes in, i'll take care so that you concentrate in the shield."
I picked a helmet and chest plate up. "I'll take these two."

Last edited by Scott James on Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:19 pm

I watched in confusion a little as my little brother put his arm around me or something. "Uh.. okay.." I said raising an eyebrow. "Nice to have you as my little brother.." I said with a smile this time. I looked over at Keith who had a helmet and a bronze chest armor. "Really? You want to pick only those two? Carter why don't you help him.." I said as looking back at the bronze shield in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:09 am

---------------------------
I edited so it doesn't sound strange and I don't know what to get for armor.
HELP!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:53 am

Uh... I don't know..
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:11 pm

besides a helmet and a chest plate, what else do you need?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Shin armor. Arm armor. I don't. But I know there's more though.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 4:54 pm

"If I need more armor than how about the whole set of armor." I grabbed the armor off the wall and tried it on.
"I would say that armor fits pretty good." Keith looked like a warrior with that armor on. "So it looks like you got yourself some armor."
"Cool. I'm heading back to Hermes cabin now." I looked over to Cal who was working on my shield. "Hey Cal, when your done just come get me."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:12 pm

I watched in a bit of annoyance as the two just kept on talking. "See you later then Keith." I said without even looking up. "Yeah, I'll have your weapon done in a few hours maybe. If I can even concentrate." I said as looking up just a little.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:35 pm

I walked back to Hermes Cabin and saw a box on the doorstep. 'To my newest son, use well and with care, Hermes. PS if you can' I opened the box and found a watch inside. When I put it on it felt like a normal watch.
"Hey what's this?" I found a folded up piece of paper and unfolded it. "Okay let's see what it says 'For Crossbow, turn clockwise. For Gauntlet, turn counter clockwise. For watch, which way you turn it depends on what you have.' Okay I thinks these are instructions on how to use this watch." When I looked up, Keith already had the crossbow out.
"Cool, Thank you Dad." I turned it counter clockwise twice. the crossbow disappeared and the gauntlet appeared.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:46 am

Um, so what now?
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:13 am

Angela why are you always lost?
Cal finishes the Shield and gives the shield to Keith
Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:17 am

Dude, do not call me by my name. Not cool..I'm just asking what do you want to do now? That's all.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:47 am

It's your fault I know your name
If you didn't say your name was in 'Tangela', I wouldn't have never knew your name was 'Angela' but fine I'll just call you BlackWolf-03 and I already said Cal finishes the shield and gives it to keith, you come up with the rest of the post.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:54 am

Just drop it! I think I'm going to leave this topic..
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:00 am

Later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2