Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes Empty
PostSubject: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:49 am

I walked up to Cabin 11 and walked in. I notice stairs right next to me going up. I ignored the mess on the first floor and walked up the stairs. When I got to the second the floor I only saw 3 people occupying 3 of the beds. I put my stuff on the nearest bed. "Hey I'm Keithley, 'Keith' for short."

Last edited by Scott James on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : two sentences short from being four sentences)
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:26 am

Every post in character must be four sentences long.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:43 pm

I was on my bed when I heard someone introduce himself. I was laughing on the floor as Millin was on top of my licking my face. "Millin! Would you please get off!" I yelled as shooing him away. Finally, after about four more licks he walked to my bunk, jumped on, and went to sleep. I smiled and wiped the slobber off my face. "Great to meet you Keith. I Devin Millvil, your half-brother." I said smiling. I listened as two people fell on the floor laughing."Welcome to the Hermes cabin." I said as holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:20 pm

"Thanks Devin. Can we pick our own bunk?" I sat down on the bunk closest to the stairs. I remembered the mess of people downstairs. "Are all those people downstairs my half brothers and sisters?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 4:37 pm

"No problem!" I said as walking to my bunk. Millin was still sleeping, and I started to pet him. "Yeah, just go ahead. The bunk right across from me is available." I said as motioning an arm towards the bunk. "But just beware. That bunk's not available because Millin likes to sleep on it too. So be careful when you go to sleep." I said smiling. I listened as Keith asked about all our brother's and sister's. "Yeah..." I said as nodding my head.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:01 pm

"Wow our dad has been busy and not just with messages" I noticed Millin and how big she is. "Thank, but I think I'm gonna stay on this bed. I would like sleep without having a feeling that I'm going to get attacked." I started to unpack and found the same frisbee that helped me fend off the hellhound the attacked me. I flipped it and the frisbee turned into a sword. "Hey is there anywhere I can go to fix my sword?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:45 pm

I softly pushed Millin off of me, and he jumped on my bed once more. I looked back at my half-brother smiling and wiping slobber off of my face. "Psh! Attacked! The monsters or beasts won't even get passed the floor below us." I said with a smile. I listened as he asked about somewhere where he could get his sword fixed. "Um, yeah. We got a Forge." I said as taking a look at his weapon. I watched as he unpacked and layed everything out on his bed. I took out Coiler in pen form and held him tight. "So, what other weapon do you got?" I asked as clicking Coiler, and revealing him into a bronze spear.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:17 pm

"Oh I mean I don't want to get attacked by Millin when I'm sleeping so I'll stay off that bed." I was holding my sword and flipped it to turn it back into a frisbee. "Uh... No. I got this by accident. I was attacked by a hellhound and I found this frisbee on the shelf while I hiding in the equipment room. I was going to get and throw it to distract the monster while I get away but I tripped and accidently flipped it off the shelf and a sword fell in front of me. I picked it up and sliced the hellhound vaporizing it." I notice Millin eyeing my weapon as a frisbee. "Yeah I'm not throwing my frisbee."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 11:43 pm

"You got any other weapons?" I asked as twirling Coiler behind my back. I smiled as Keith said towards Millin that he wasn't going to throw the frisbee. I jumped onto my bunk and laughed. "Well, what are you going to do now that you made it to camp?" I asked as rubbing the back of my head.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:29 am

"The frisbee is my weapon. I flip it and it turns into a sword and no I don't have any weapons." I sat on my bed. humph "I guess I'll finish unpacking and then I'll go to forge to find someone to fix my sword. I'll also may get a shield while I'm at it."
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:35 am

"You'll want to have more than one weapon just letting you know Keith." I said as taking a bag of chips out of my chest. "Also, when you want to go to the Forge you may want to get some armor too." I said as putting a chip in my mouth. I looked at my wristwatch and found it to be about five till two. "Shoot.." I muttered to myself. I quickly jumped off my bunk and grabbed a Nike-blue-green shirt. I took off my other shirt, grabbed my dagger, and ran out of the room. "I'm going to take a jog!" I said as tightening my shoe laces.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:29 pm

"Okay see ya." I finished unpacking and then headed down to the forge with my sword. When I went in, I saw alot of tables and a furnance by each one. I also saw three people and one of them looked like my old friend Carter Whelan. That's because it was him. "Carter?"

I was working on a spear when I heard my name 'Carter' I looked to see who it was and saw my old friend Keith. "Keithley Mason, what are you doing here?"
----------------------
On the same track team at the same school
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:29 pm

I was in the Forge working my butt off with a spear that some stupid Ares kid broke when he fell down off a tree. I heard someone come in and raised my head from Coiler. I softly layed Coiler down on the iron table and wiped my hands off my chest. I watched as Carter and the kid talked to each other, so I slowly walked over to them. "Hey, I'm Cal Delear, son of Hephaestus. Pleasure to meet you.." I said as holding out a hand towards him.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:55 am

"I'm Hermes' son, I need to get the dents out of my sword, and my half brother, Devin, suggested I should get more weapons."
"1. Awesome that you're a half-blood like me, and 2. I get right on it. Where is your sword?
I flipped the frisbee in my hand to reveal my sword. I saw another kid introduce himself. 'Hi i'm Cal Delear, Son of Hephaestus, pleasure to meet you.' "Hi i'm Keith. Are you one of Carter's brothers?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:41 pm

Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes 24zx9xg

"Oh yeah. I'm his older half-brother." I said with a smile. I overheard a little of their conversation and smiled. "Did I just hear that you need more weapons?" I asked with a smile. "Well, mind if I show you any?" I said as walking to the weapon rack on the other side of the Forge.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:35 pm

"Actually it was my new brother, Devin who suggested I need more weapons." I was thinking of what other weapons I should have then a light bulb went off in my head. 'The best offense is a great defense.' I muttered to myself. "This may sound crazy but what if we had a defensive weapon that was also a offensive weapon, like a shield that was also a saw blade. It would look like a shield but it would have saw blade tip hidden in the shield." I showed Cal what I was thinking on a piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:51 pm

"Hm.. Devin. He likes when people have more weapons than one. It makes him feel like that your not weaponless or something." I said with a smile. I watched as Keith looked at me. "He's one of my best friends here at Camp, so I would know." I said as walking towards the weapon rack. "Hm.. I've built some of those kinds of weapons. A bronze shield were you automatically bring it into a sword. But it takes a hard crap of work to make." I said as rubbing the back of my head. I watched Keith showed me a piece of picture of the kind of weapon. "Yeah, I guess I'll make it. I'll get on it today." I said with a smile. I grabbed Coiler out of my pocket and clicked him to reveal a large bronze hammer in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:01 pm

"Hey Keith your sword is fixed." I flipped it and it turned back into a frisbee. I ran over to where Keith and Cal were and gave Keith back his frisbee.
"Thanks Dude. You still practicing for track next year?" I ask him knowing he was the 2nd best runner on the track team behind me.
"Yeah I out at the beach every morn..." I looked down and saw a shield with saw blade tips coming out of the edges. "Dude that is cool. It's pretty much the expression 'The best offense is a great defense' SWEET!"
"That was pretty much the point. Oh yeah, Devin also said something about getting some armor." I couldn't believe I almost forgot about the armor.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:17 pm

"Why don't you show him around Carter? By the time you guys will be about done, I'll have your weapon finished." I said as grabbing a piece of bronze off of the iron table at my post. "Ah, armor eh. We got some fine armor on the rack over there. Why don't you go check that out? Or do you want me to help you?" I asked as setting down Coiler on my table.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:31 pm

"Carter and I already know each other." I walked over to the armor.
"Yeah we been on the same track team at the same school." I went over to Keith, who was choosing some armor. "I'll show you around camp since i'm the only one you really know."
Carter came up and offered to show me around camp. "Nah, it's okay. This kid one showed me around already, he said his name was Demitri..."
Keith told me that someone already showed him around already, I figured it was Demitri. "Demitri Nalve, Son of Apollo. Yeah he showed me around camp on my first day 2 weeks ago."

Last edited by Scott James on Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:35 pm

Can you not read? Not get to know each other, I said, "Why don't you show him around the camp?" Since he is new.

Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:50 pm

better?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:00 pm

"Ah so you met Demetri." I said with a smile. I shaped the bronze shield into a wide circle. Then I started to make the edges nice and smooth. "If you came here two weeks ago, then where have you been all this time!?" I yelled over the fire cracking noise in the Forge. I watched as Keith started to take a look at the armor rack. "Go ahead and try some on. Or do you want me to make you some new ones?" I asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:42 am

--------------------------
Carter has been here for two weeks when keith first arrived at camp.
I've been a member for about a month.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 11:52 am

Are you not going to post back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes   Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keith Mason, Claimed Son of Hermes
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next