Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

MY NEW CHARACTER(S)

Go down 
+4
Dan
Angel
Nico
Lightning
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lightning

MY NEW CHARACTER(S) Empty
PostSubject: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Angel Poddak
MY NEW CHARACTER(S) Tumblr21
Age/Birthday:
14.09/19

God Parent:
Aeolus

Claimed:
Yes

Mortal Family:
Who Ever Those Of The Current Foster Home

Years in Camp:

Brief History:
Angel Has Had a Troubled Life, From The Time He Can Remember He Has Lived In The Foster House. He's Ran Away 8x And Was Placed In Different Ones 4x. Being Part Of Some Thing That He Wasn't Different In Is Something Completely New. After Meeting Alec, His Life Seemed TO Have Turn Around.

Physical Appearance:
Angel Has Long Hair, Like Bieber's, And Bright Sun Setting Orange Eyes. He Has Light Skin, And Has Soft Lips. Angel's Body smells Of Different Places Every Day. His Body Is Armored With Natural Baseball Sized Muscles All Over, He Is Like This Because His Body Reflects The Wind Witch Has Always Been Running. His Clothes Are Usually Dark Colored, With Long Jeans.

Personality:
Angel Is A Shy, Quiet Child. Or SO People Would Like Him TO Be. Dylan Has A Big Mouth And A Huge Sarcastic Attitude! He Grew Up Where His World Could Be Swept Away in A Blink Of An eye, The Heavy Weight Of Reality Smashing On Him Every Second. This Caused Him TO Live On His Wits, And Fists. He Loves To Hang Around With His Peers, But Prefers His BEST Friend Alec.

Fatal Flaw:
He Likes To Get Into Trouble, It Makes Feel At Home.

Pets:
None

Talents:
An Amazing Athlete And Can Do 3miles In 15min. He Has Cat Like Reflexes, And Has 15/15 Vision. Angel Can Fly, And Ride The Winds.

Weapons:
Weapons - Ascûdgamln: They were metal spikes attached to the knuckles of the bearer's hand, enabling the bearer to punch through material he would otherwise be unable to. And A SMall Knife For The Extra THing...

Armor - Light Weight, Scorpion Bone. It Covers His Body And Molds To His Flesh. It Blocks Most Of Some On Coming Attacks. The Material Is The Bone Of The Dead Constellation That Zeus's Son Perseus Had Trouble Killing. Only Did He Do So With Rip-Tide. One Of The Only Blessed Blades That Can Pierce The bone Armor.

Year-Round or Summer:
Year Round

Other:
GAY!!!!

Alec Visor
MY NEW CHARACTER(S) Tumblr22

Age/Birthday:
15.8/07

God Parent:
Posiedon

Claimed:
Yes

Mortal Family:
Currently - Dylan

Years in Camp:

Brief History:

Physical Appearance:
Alec Visor is described as handsome, having the features of a Roman Statue, with electric blue eyes That Change With His Emotions, Clear/White - Surprise/Air, Ice Blue - Jealousy/Ice, Dark Blue - Water/Normal. Alec Has A tidily/military cropped blond hair, and a small scar on the corner of his lip from trying to eat a stapler when he was two years old (which Thalia revealed). He is of average height with an athletic build, having muscular and tanned arms. He has an intimidating tattoo etched deeply under his forearm: twelve straight lines like a bar code with an eagle (his father's sacred animal) and the letters SPQR (which stands for Senatus Populusque Romanus or The Senate and People of Rome) over the lines, having presumably received them at The Roman Camp Half-Blood.

Personality:
Extremely Loyal And Never Backing Down. He Is A Natural Leader With A Cocky Ass Attitude, And A Sarcastic Remark Towards Everything. He Doesn't Like Other Leaders, But Is Loyal Friends To Every One Of Them. To Him If People Follow You, They Have Earned Your Respect. Alec Hates Those Who Disrespect Him, And Will Talk Them Down.

Fatal Flaw:
Alec's fatal flaw is excessive personal loyalty: He would risk the world and his own life to save a loved one.

Pets:
None

Talents:
As a son of Poseidon; one of the Big Three, Alec is more powerful than the children of lesser gods. He has a degree of divine authority over his father's domains and subjects. Both through his father's authority or his inherent power, Alec's powers include:

Supernatural Powers: When in contact with or in the presence of water, Alec gains a disproportionate amount of superhuman clarity, strength, speed, healing, and stamina equal to that of a god and he has shown to be more powerful than Ares while in this state. However, this only lasts for a small amount of time, unless he is completely submerged in water.

Hydrokinesis: With the power of the sea within him, Alec can control every form and great volumes of water, being even able to summon and heal his wounds with it. Alec can control water. He can control it in order to make it explode,or use it to grab something. Some of his hydrokinetic powers are listed below:

1. He can heal most wounds and cure most poisons when in contact with water.
  2. He can create water from petrified seashells,as well as being able to create water with his own energy and summoning the "force of the ocean" to his will.
  3. He can harden water into an almost solid shape.He can do this to walk on water, make water shields.
  4. Alec can breathe underwater, fall from great heights into water, and is unaffected by any amount of water pressure. He does not get wet if submerged in water, unless he wants to, Alec Can Help Two Other People Breathe Under Water With Him.
  5. Alec Can Change The Form Of Water From Air To Ice. He Can Control The Ice Easily, But Has Trouble With The Water Vapor Since It's Out Of His Element.

Sailing Skills: Alec possesses an intimate awareness of any ship he is on; being able to telekinetically operate one(as well as anything related to the ocean) because he has perfect bearings on the ocean, he can easily navigate his way at sea.

Weapons:
A Small Bear Pelt, That's Filled With Water. The Water Has Gone Through Liquidation, With Greek Fire Substance In It. If It Was To Be Remade, In Modern Times, The Ingredients In The Liquid/Fire mixture Would BE Water, And Well Gasoline. He Sometimes Bends This In Swords, Whips, Shields Etc... It Is The Ultimate Weapon.

Year-Round or Summer:
Year Round

Other:

Ross Kings

MY NEW CHARACTER(S) Tumblr14

Age/Birthday:
17.09/19

God Parent:
Phlegethon - Minor River Goddess Of THe Phlegethon River Of Fire.

Claimed:
Yes

Mortal Family:
Who Ever Those Of The Current Foster Home

Years in Camp:

Brief History:
After Having Moved About 10x in One Year, Ross Has A knack For Falling In Line, And Accepting Crap. He Is One Of The Best Adapters Here, And When He Met Matt He Knew He Was Right. He Fell Madly In Love, But Just Two Years Ago He Had TO Move. From Then He Was Quiet And Shrunk Boy, Who Was Never The Same. After Leaving Matt He Decided He Couldn't Live That Suffering Again And Moved ON.

Physical Appearance:
Ross Has Brown Hair That Lays Down Flat. He Usually Wear His Cap, He Has Brown Eyes, And Deep Tanned Skin. His Freckles Are Very Spotted And Mostly Invisible. He He Has Some What White teeth, And wears Light Colored Shirts, A Different Color Every Day. His Dark Shorts, Always Compliment His Tan, And Cherry Red Eyes That Change Shade on Feeling.

Personality:
Ross Has A Sweet Personality, But Can Hostile TO Those Who Really Need IT. He Hates People Who Think There Better Than Anyone Else, So He Pretty Much Hates Aphrodite, Ares, And Apollo Children. To Ross Being Gay Is Nothing New, He Learned To Adapt TO New Things In His Early Life, SO When He And His Friend Had It Going For Two Years Before He Moved, He Wasn't Surprised. Ross Is Used To The Nerves, And Has Quite The Knack Of Disposing Them.

Fatal Flaw:
Fatal flaw is probably his feeling of inferiority

Pets:
None

Talents:
Fire Immunity, . His pyrokinetic abilities can go as far as to shoot white hot flames high in the air that could burn through a metal chain link. However, sometimes he has trouble controlling his pyrokinesis when he gets excited or scared, beginning to heat up and smoke. The Mood Flame Will Appear Every Time Ross's Mood Changes. (I'll Identify it Somewhere)

Weapons:
Main Weapon - A 92 lbs Long Bow, That Shoots Bronze Tipped Iron Lined arrows. His Quiver Never Empties, For Every Shot, The Oldest Shot Returns. The Bow Was Blessed By His Father So It Gives an Equal Force Of 192 lbs String. The Arrows Fly About 90 MPH, And Can Go Through Almost Anything...

Armor - Light Weight, Scorpion Bone. It Covers His Body And Molds To His Flesh. It Blocks Most Of Some On Coming Attacks. The Material Is The Bone Of The Dead Constellation That Zeus's Son Perseus Had Trouble Killing. Only Did He Do So With Rip-Tide. One Of The Only Blessed Blades That Can Pierce The bone Armor.

Year-Round or Summer:
Year Round

Dylan Hyde

MY NEW CHARACTER(S) Tumblr17

Age/Birthday:

God Parent:
Phantasos - spirit of dreams of fantasy

Claimed:
Yes

Years in Camp:

Brief History:
Being The Strongest Kid WAS A Curse Against Dylan... Boys From all Over Would Come And Fight Him Just To See How Tough He Was... He Got The Poop Beat out of Him Easily... After Taking 5 years of Self Defense He Took The Streets Back. Being The Lovely Adorable Angel TO The Adults, And Showing His Horns TO The Kids, He Was Street Rat King... His Life Progressed This Way Till One Kid Sent Him Packing, After He Morphed into A Basilisk. After Fighting And Killing The Beast, While Learning The Truth About Himself, Was A Lot TO Handle... He Arrived At Camp About 3days Ago, After Fainting On The Hill.

Physical Appearance:
Dylan is described as a tall, handsome with Long Brown hair, blue eyes, athletic-looking, muscular, Powerful look Almost like ares demigod children. Many girls are attracted to him, For His Looks And Deep Leathery Voice, Even Some Guys Just Wanna Feel His Marble Smooth, Unbroken, Ever-flowing Skin... Though When He Is Shirtless (He Tries Not To Be....) There's a Large Pink Fleshed Scar Across His Back, It Starts With The right Eye, on the outside, and curves across his back to his left hip.

Personality:
Even after losing his mother, Dylan's foremost characteristic is his loyalty to friends. A serious young man with a moderate sense of humor, Dylan is a born hero who hates cruelty and injustice. Though a natural leader, he can be plagued by doubt and criticizes himself whenever he makes an error. He Has Similar Traits To All Demigods such as his loyalty to his friends, his natural leadership and his sense of justice.

Fatal Flaw:
Dylan's fatal flaw is his excessive loss between reality
and his made Fantasy's

Pets:
18ft tall Hell Hound - While Arriving At Camp, He Was Attacked By The Minotaur, and Ran To Hades, Hoping OT kill It In The River Of Fire. He Found Entrance Into The World of Hades, As A Nemean Lion Came Through... Racing Around Both, They Followed And Chased Him TO The River Of Lethe. AS A Result The Lion Leaped At Dylan, and Having Step sided, it Fell into The Pool Of Forgetfulness, And Being Hacked By The Ax of The Minotaur, Asked The Lion To Help, And There For Helped Kill The Minotaur. After Helping Kill The Beast, it Felt Sorry For Letting the Beast Hit Me. It Picked Me Up And Ran Towards The Camp... Being Stuck At The Barrier i Gave The Permission to Let It In, And it Brought Me To The Infirmary, I Still Keep An Eye On It Because of The Background...
Spoiler:

Talents:
Dylan has the ability to change into things from your dreams, good or bad. He Uses This During Combat When Things Are To Much For His Blades. He Can Only Do This For A Limit Of 25mins At A Time, And a Recharge time of 1hour. Sometimes When He's Near Stygian Iron His Powers Of The Dark Side Are Increased, Meaning The evil part of your fantasy Is Stronger Than Your Good Side. Dylan Can Tap Into This, And Use It. When Hes Around Bronze, He Focus's On The Good Side,

Weapons:
Blades Of Chaos.They are a pair of curved blades attached to chains seared to Dylans' forearms, giving him the ability to swing them at a great distance.

Year-Round or Summer:
Year Round

U_N_A_C_C_E_P_T_E_D Or U_N_C_O_M_P_L_E_T_E_D Charaters

Tyler Simson

MY NEW CHARACTER(S) Tumblr19

Age/Birthday:
16 09.30.

God Parent:
Apollo

Claimed:
Yes

Mortal Family:
none Ran away at 4

Years in Camp:

Brief History:
After His Family Found His Brother Music Talent They forgot about him, shunted him in the dark. They Kept Him From the reporters, and everyone, when he came home from his "Special" camps. He Knew They Were Boot Camps, And He Knew They Weren't there to make him stronger, they were there top keep him from home. He Made His Way To This Camp, Hopefully Keeping From His Brother, No Matter How Much It Hurts Him TO Do So. He Loved His Brother Like No One Ever Can.

Physical Appearance:
Tyler Has Long Blonde Hair like his brothers, a Broad strong chest form years at and a swift, kind, smile. His Green eyes, show none of his Emotions to anyone of his family members. He Only Includes His Bro because its the only person who still see him. He Wear Dark Purple Shirts And Dark Brown Shorts, all year all the time. His Body is Ripped With Muscles, But his Chest is full of a spiderweb scar from where a bullet entered him at the age of 7, While he was protecting his brother from a shooter at his school.

Personality:
Tyler is Completely Free flowing and carefree. He is A Real Down To Earth Person, who doesn't give a crud about anything...

Fatal Flaw:
To Care Free, Has No Order To His Chaos

Pets:
none

Talents:
Amazingly great Dance Skills, Able to Write/sing/play music...
Ability to cause minor sound waves.

Weapons:
just a small knife... and a small sound wave ability

Year-Round or Summer:
year round

Ben Crest
MY NEW CHARACTER(S) Tumblr21

Age/Birthday:
15 8.04.

God Parent:
Dryades: Minor God Of the tree and forest nymphs

Claimed:
Yes

Mortal Family:
Nathan Rodney - Brother, Jess Rodney - Sister, Mom - Mother...

Years in Camp:

Brief History:
He Was Raised In A Rich House, With A Rich Family. That's All He Would Share With His Councillor, And By His Tone He Doesn't really Like Them, And Doesn't Want TO Get Into It...

Physical Appearance:
Being Almost 6.4 He Stands Over most, With Pale blue Eyes. He Has A Broad Strong Chest, with Light Brown Hair. He Wears Jeans, Or Nice Pants All The Time. HE Has An Earthly Brown Look TO Him That Says He's Been outdoor Most Of His Life...

Personality:
Ben Has A Strong, Determined Will, Which Hasn't Been Broken Yet. He Thinks Average Of Himself, Not A tool But Is Comfortable With His Body. He Loves TO Hang Out Outside, or At The Beach... He Loves The Sunlight And Wooded Areas.

Fatal Flaw:
He Is To Comfortable With His Surrounding, Although He Easily Adapts To those Who Endanger Him, He Is Often Taken By Surprise.

Pets:
none

Talents:
Ben Can Speak TO The Nymphs, and Dyraeds Anywhere, He Can Maneuver Through The Trees Like A Ninja, And He Can feel The Connections To Life. He Can Sense Any Movement, Air, Earth, Etc... Within A 50ft Meter. He Relies On This Ability Since He's Blind, And Is At A Lost Without It.

Weapons:
Multiple Throwing Knives Which Have Been Blessed TO Almost Always Find There Target.

Year-Round or Summer:
Year Round.

Last edited by Lightning on Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 36 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Angel seems powerful. Tone him down a bit? Also, he wouldn't have a pet storm spirit.

As for Alec, he must go through the Big Three process. (I know you know what the process is, so I'd rather not explain all of it . . .)
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Why Not? Jason gets One.... PLEASE!?!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Lightning, if a mod says no, it means no. Don't beg...it only irritates us.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Ok But Whats Bad ABout A Storm Spirit
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Please keep all of your characters in one condensed topic, Lightning. Thanks.

For Angel, can you try elaborating more on his personality? Is there a reason for his sarcastic attitude? How does he fumble around with friends? That last part didn't particularly make much sense, perhaps "fumble" is an incorrect word in that sentence.

For his pet, a storm spirit is a personified spirit of the wind, and is not a stallion. They're represented by forms which look human but has a tornado swirling around it so that it's shape is deformed. And I don't think he could have a storm spirit; they're typically not friendly to anyone, much less a demigod. I recommend changing that part.

For his talents, I think that's overpowering him a bit. Being able to fly and ride the winds, while Aeolus might be able to do that, I suggest limiting that power for a demigod - maybe just glide for a little bit, but not actually fly. On top of that, I doubt anyone, not even a demigod, could run 3 miles in 2 minutes, or run one mile in two minutes. And even if that was possible, I would think that only a child of Hermes would be able to do that.

For his weapons, I suggest changing that whole armor that molds to his skin. That's almost saying he's bathed in the River Styx, but doesn't have a weak spot.

As for Alec, since you haven't sent him to an admin with his outline, he can't be accepted at the moment. However, I would say changing that he went to the Roman Camp... if he was born to go to the Roman Camp, he would not be at the Greek CHB, since the Mist would have prevented that until Hera intervened later on; and that would only be revealed before the switch was made between Jason and Percy, and would not have occurred to any other demigod.

For his powers, that is way too overpowering. I would have thought you would know not to compare any demigod to any deity, most especially Ares, after having been here for so long. In addition, his hydrokinesis powers seem a little exaggerated. And to add on, he shouldn't be able to summon hurricanes - it took even Percy a while to figure out how to do so, and Percy was an unnaturally talented Poseidon child. Same thing with his geokinesis powers.

And finally, I don't exactly understand his weapon... can you expand on it a bit? Thanks. (:

{And I just realized Angel and Katie beat me to it. YOU GUYS ARE EVIL. Still... please keep everything I just said above in consideration when revising your characters.}
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:41 pm

Wait The Storm Spirit Thing I Got The Idea From The New Books, Jason Tames One, It Is A Stallion. And I Have Sent Alec Outline TO Some one Else. And I Do Know Some One Who Runs 3 Miles In 15min, Her Names Abby, Shes My Step Sister! And Why Cant He Ride The Winds? And I'll Fix That Incorrect Grammar... Sorry Typing Fast. Who's Weapon? Alec's? Its Like A Bag Of Water, That He Controls, And It Can Catch Fire, Because its part Greek Fire... Or Angel's? His Are 1in Spikes Out Of His Knuckles. That's It. Now About Alec's Powers, I GO Those Because Those Are Percy Powers, Designed By Rick Himself, Those Are The Ones He Gave Him. Those Are The Ones I Want Him To Have....
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Lightning, you have been told what to change by an admin. Don't question, don't beg, and don't try to reason or bargain with us. If you want your character to be accepted, make the changes listed by Dan. If you don't change it, he will remain not accepted. It's no skin off my nose if that's the case...
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:48 pm

No I Will Change It, I Just More Solid Proof Of Why I Cant Have It. There All True And Able, There There whether Its In This Book Or On The News, Or Anywhere There There. I Just Want TO Know The Real Reason WHy I Cant Have A Storm SPirit Or Why I Cant Have THe Same Powers As Percy... I dont Think That Its Not Fair.... If Youve Seen Some Of These Powers You'd Know He's No As Strong As You THink. Nor Has He Taken A Dip Like POrcy... So Hes Weaker Vunrable...
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Well first of all, an admin saying no should be enough.
Second, those characters (Jason and Percy) Are RICK RIORDAN'S characters. He gets to do whatever the hell he wants, he's the author. But hat does not mean we get to. All of our characters are less powerful than both Jason and Percy.
I understand Jason may have tamed one, but that does NOT mean that your character can do the same.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:04 pm

Yeah, Lighting. I mean, Strom Spirits are kind of evil, anyway. Aelious collars them to kill the trio, and they do what he says. They don't really obey anyone but Aelous, and probably several high gods, though it's unlikely.

What I say doesn't always go, since Admins have a higher say then me, so I'm not extremely mad at you for begging at me. But, Angel and Dan are both respected Admins. I'm sorry you have to change your character, but these Admins know what they're talking about. What they say is for the best. Think about it like they're improving your characters! It's helpful advice.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:16 pm

What if we compromise?
it was a gift from his father, And is To Keep A watch on Him... And kill Him, If its He Gets To Powerful? And NEITHER of my characters are NEARLY as strong as EITHER Jason Or Percy. Percy Cant Be Killed Unless He Is Hit IN The Back, My Character Can... Easily. Jason Can Fly, SHOT LIGHTNING, Speak LATIN, and Erupt In Blue Static Electricity. So When One of My CHaracters Can DO THOSE things Let Me Know.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:22 pm

Lightning...do not try and bargain with us. Because honestly, it will only make us more unwilling to accept him. Make the changes that have been stated many times, or your character remains unaccepted.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:25 pm

but Why? What Did I Do Wrong Besides Have An Questioning Statement TO Why I Cant Have A Storm Spirit? I Didn't Need My Character To Be Picked Apart, My Family's Here For THAT! So If Theres SOmeThing I Did Wrong, And YOu Can Show It To Me WIth Iron Clad Proof, Then I Will Change THat Respected Request. Other Than That I Just Resisted YOur Sugestions, Im Not Alex.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Lightning. We have told you multiple times.
1) Storm spirits are monsters, not pets. Therefore, it would be HIGHLY unlikely for any demigod to have one.
2) Jason and Percy may have pet monsters, but they are main characters created by Rick Riordan. Those two are very rare, because of that, your character can not have a storm spirit.

Not only have I stated this, but Dan has as well. Personally, I find the fact that we have politely asked multiple times enough for you to change that part of your character. As well as the fact that without us, you can not roleplay him. This is the last time I am going to state any of these reasons. After this I am calling your character denied and I'm done discussing it.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:34 pm

Ok Well Why Cant We Have Monster Pets? If Were Allowed Canon Characters WHO BTW Are Much More Powerful Than These Two Here, Oh Don't Forget Gods.... Then Why Cant I Have A Pet That Was Sent By My Characters Father To Kill Him? And What If I Make Him Die In The end? Would That WOrk?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:41 pm

No. I'm sorry, but what the staff says is final. It isn't up for debate.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:57 pm

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!! I Was Way TO Mad TO Be Anything The Other Day..... And I Should've Stopped. MY Life Just Got Screwed Up More And more, My Sister Left With HER 1 1/2 Year
Old Daughter Pretty Much Telling My Family TO GO Jump Off A Bridge. She Put My Grandmother In The Hospitable. I WAS Completely Wrong For Saying Anything, And You Guys Were The Closest Thing That Wouldn't Back Hand Me..... I Was Wrong Unfair, And Judgmental.... If I'm Banned Deleted Id Understand Perfectly, Just Know I Am Extremely Sorry!!!! And Sorry Katie, And The Rest Of You Guys, I'm SO Sorry.... If I Could Cry I Probably Would... You Guys Are My One And Only Sanctuary From This Hectic Life Of Mine...

Last edited by Lightning on Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Lightning, because I've known you for an exceedingly long time, i'm not going to even attempt to dignify what you have accused me as being. While I see you as more than just an average member I also see you as more of just an average person. I respect your rights to free speech completely which is why this post hasn't been deleted.

The fact of the matter being that we said No to a pet, now a pet is incredibly controversial in the first place so I would suggest that you step back and view the big picture. You want to have a pet that is incredibly deadly and has only ever been tamed once. By a Son of Jupiter. A Roman Zeus who is much more battle centered and focused. Storm Spirits also have never been introduced to the time period this forum is in.

On another note you were banned from the chat box because you were rather disrespectful to Angel, and Nico. Which is something that we are not going to allow here. I'm going to let you calm down for a day or two. I'll unban you, and we'll see if we can have a serious talk about A) what's worth fighting for, and B) Finding a logical reason for a Storm Spirit Pet, if not a Storm Spirit then maybe we can figure something else out.

~ Your Friend

Katie
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:41 am

OK I Edited....
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:12 pm

Angel's accepted!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:23 pm

Thank you for editing, Lightning. And I'm sorry as well, but there is no need for you to feel so guilty.
Nico is right, Angel is accepted.
However, for your Poseidon character, I love the details in his powers. And I really wish that I could accept him, because he's a phenomenal character, but he is too powerful. Maybe tone down his powers a bit? If you do tone down his powers, I see no reason he wouldn't be accepted. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:38 pm

if i get rid of the Animal control thing is it good?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 3:50 pm

What I would recommend editing is this:

Hydrokinesis: With the power of the sea within him, Alec can control every form and great volumes of water, being even able to summon and heal his wounds with it. Alec can control water. He can control it in order to make it explode,or use it to grab something. All of his hydrokinetic powers are listed below:

1. He can heal most wounds and cure most poisons when in contact with water.
2. He can control the water around him to propel himself through water.
3. Alec can shoot the water around him when he's in water.
4. He can create water from petrified seashells,as well as being able to create water with his own energy and summoning the "force of the ocean" to his will.
5. He can harden water into an almost solid shape.He can do this to walk on water, make water shields.
6. Alec can diffuse the oxygen in the water to create oxygen bubbles that allow his non-hydrokinetic friends to breathe underwater.

7. Alec can breathe underwater, fall from great heights into water, and is unaffected by any amount of water pressure. He does not get wet if submerged in water, unless he wants to.

I know it seems like a lot, but if you take those things out, I think you should be able to keep the animal thing. Thank you for being so patient!
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 4:35 pm

but see i don't want the animal thing XD if anything, i want #4,7,5,1,and 6. so no 2 and 3... and no animals either... i really want 4 & 5 though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY NEW CHARACTER(S)   MY NEW CHARACTER(S) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MY NEW CHARACTER(S)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next