Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:27 pm

"ROADTRIP!" I loved being a smart ass. I couldn't do it in the Underworld, I can sure as hell do it here. I smiled as I looked up at the distance.
"We might bump into a giant or two eh?" I said, smiling, glad to be back.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:31 pm

Faye rolled her eyes. "I could figure that part out. We can't drive though and city buses smell like old goats!" she said. Faye looked out over the landscape as if searching for camp. "It feels wierd to be so far away from home." she added.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:35 pm

"Eh, you get used to it. Now come on, I have an idea," I said, smiling at Faye. We got to get to the statues. I grabbed a hold of her hand. I smiled. I haven't been with her for two months. I'm going to make the best of it. I ran around, getting directions to the San-Fransisco first natitonal public Library. Once we arrived I looked around the two griffin statues in the front of the library looking for anything...
"Hmmm..." I was contemplating where Daedalus might've put it.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:37 pm

Faye was lost staring at the library. It was truly her paradise. "So Alex did you hear I have a brother? And had a father..." she said. Alex hadn't been here with her for too long. it would take a while to tell him everything.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:58 pm

"A brother? A father? Wait... had?" I found the buttons. I smiled, then I walked back to Faye and gave her a father. What had happened? I missed so much, I need to catch up.
"Don't worry.. I'm here now..." I said while hugging her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:02 pm

"I know....Yes I have a little brother Carter. You-I mean your twin beat him up pretty badly. My dad died about a week ago." she said hugging Alex back. A few tiny tears formed in her gray eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 2:30 pm

I hugged her tight. "Sorry about that... I really hate my twin," I said to her. I pulled away and put my hands on her shoulders. I looked at her in the eyes.
"Now, I need you to press the button on the feather of the Griffin, its hard to see, but I know you can find it. Go to the Griffin on the left, I'll go to the right, we press it at the same time. I walk over to the Griffin and hold my finger over the button.
"Ready?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Faye found the button with ease. "Got it, ready when you are." she said. Odd for a button to be placed in between the feathers of the griffin. Alex said go and Faye pushed to button.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:34 pm

...Did you guys get permission from an admin before making the topic here? I'm going to allow it, since you've gotten so far in. But if you didn't ask, make sure you do next time.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:43 am

~crap! :( *shame* I'm so sorry! We'll make a new topic at Off Campus! Sorry! *shame*~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2