Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) Empty
PostSubject: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:25 am

Faye hated the Underworld. She always had hated it, always will. But she hated not having the real Alex more than that. "How do we get in?" Faye asked the other Alex. She was in full battle armor and had her sword. Faye felt around to find a way in.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:37 am

"Well... we don't. Just The River Styx," I said, running down the hill towards the River. I just have to chant the ancient rite, jump in the river styx, get out, and there we are... ALEX IS BACK! Then I can be my own person and pass off for his twin brother.
"COME ON!" I yelled to her excitedly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:41 am

"Oh...okay!" Faye said running down next to Alex #2. She stood there ready to see her Alex, the one she fell in love with two months ago. "So let's get this show on the road!" Faye said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:45 am

My eyes turned completely black and a black UV light shone out of them. I chanted an ancient rite in Greek, stuff about bring back something that once was mine, then when i was finished i dived into the river styx, I could feel it burn away my immortality. I got out.
"Ok.. he should be coming in... NOW!" I yelled and pointed to the sky wheere a small figure was flying through the air towards us... almost like he was being... thrown?

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I yelled as I was thrown by a Talos.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:49 am

Faye's heart shot up to her throat. "Ow!" she said as Alex skidded into her. "Your back! You're really back!" Faye said hugging the real Alex. She felt tears of joy slide down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:52 am

"Oh God! Not another nightmare! Don't you think you've done enough Hades?" I asked to the air. "Can someone get me some Aspirin or something? I was just thrown like 200 feet," I said, my usual smart-@$$ attitude showing all the time. Then the imaginary Faye hugged me.
"Why do you torture me like this Hades? You know how much I want to be with her! You always do this! You convince me its real and when I go to kiss her... she disappears," I say to the air again.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 9:58 am

Faye shook her head. "Alex it's really me! Faye! And um your twin? Yeah you've been in the Underworld while your twin passed off as you. Even I thought he was you. Please Alex! It's me!" she said offering her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:01 am

I looked at her skeptically and got up. I looked at my twin, I smiled. "Hey, who's handsome over here?" I asked her, smiling. Then I thought about it...
"What did I say to you just before I was killed?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:04 am

Faye thought for a second. "'No you can't die, you just can't.' Something along those lines. Then your twin came and I uh thought he was um you. So uh... join this conversation anytime twin." she said. Faye wasn't going to be the one to tell Alex his twin was the one kissing her for the past two months!
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:08 am

"Uh... I was the one who went out with her for two months... that includes kissing her," I said, scratching the back of my head.

I smiled evilly and gestured him over so I could whisper something in his ear. He leaned over, anticipating what I was going to say. I popped him in the face, knocking my twin out.
"Kissing Faye for two months, acting like he was me," I said and spat on him. I walked over to Faye and kissed her, tears of joy ran down my face.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:13 am

FAye kissed him back. She pulled away smiling. "I had a feeling that he wasn't you. I want to say I knew it all along, but I didn't. I'm just so happy that you're back! You have no idea how much I missed you!" Faye said hugging him close.~are you going to make Alex's twin a charrie?~
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:20 am

~No. You'll see in the next post~

"Probably issed you more, Hades tortured me.." I said, pulling up my sleeve, showing her my huge scars. "I still have that huge scar from Titus' sword..." I said, taking off my shirt to show her the scar then went from my shoulder to my waist. "The Furies tortured me.." I said and turned around, showing her the scars on my back. 'Thank god they left my handsome face alone. Although, a guy covered in scars isn't very attractive," I said, gesturing to my whole body.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:23 am

Faye shrugged. "Nothing some Apollo kids can't try to fix. I really don't care as long as I have you back." she said smiling. Faye looked at Alex's twin still knocked out. "Did you have to do that? He's our way home!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:26 am

"No.. no he isn't... Didn't he tell you?... When you trade Immortality for a life... The Immortal dies, turns into dust...," I said, gesturing to the new pile of dust that jusr formed. "I knocked him out, partly cause I was mad at him for kissing you, mostly to stop the pain," I said, looking at him. "Don't worry, I've escaped from The Underworld 2 times before! I can do it again!" I said and ran off.
"COME ON!" I yelled and gestured for her to come.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:31 am

Faye ran after Alex. She was a little sad for the immortal who had to die, but she was more happy to have the real Alex back."Any idea where we're going?" Faye asked running after alex.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 10:36 am

DELETED

Last edited by Alexander Figgles on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:38 am

1) Your character wouldn't be immune to the Styx. That would make him way to overpowered.
2) Cerebus doesn't just get used to peoole. Your character wouldn't be able to tame him, or ride him.

You might want to change those two things.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:57 pm

~Okay Alex will, right Alex? We can just make them have a cross country roadtrip instead~
Faye moved over the river Styx barely. Once to the other side she ran into Alex. "Oops..." Faye said. She glanced up to see a three headed dog, Cerebus. Faye tip-toed away from the sleeping beast and motioned for Alex to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 7:26 pm

-Thanks guys and I'm sorry the be a bother!-
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 9:21 pm

I tip toed my way around Cerberus. When I was at a safe distance, i ran as fast as I could away. I ran up a hill to get to the surface, I poked my head inside a room and a lot of dead souls were sitting in a room with Charon. I motioned for Faye to get up here.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Faye ran up the hill to Alex. She saw souls, wierd creatures souls. They stare at you and are see through. "Alex what are we doing?" she whispered in his ear. There was Charon, the gaurd. He looked very solem standing there amidst a bunch of see through figures.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:02 pm

"We're gonna convince him that we are both heroes so he'll kick us out," I said and walked in. I pulled out my scythe and rolled in front of Charon. I put on my heroic voice.
"I.. Hercules... SHALL TAKE MY FRIEND BACK FROM THE UNDERWORLD!" I yelled and secretly gestured for Faye to come in. Charon looked at me angrily.

Last edited by Alexander on Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:05 pm

Faye nodded and pretended to be Alex's friend. She looked similar to a Greek Warrior from back in the day. Maybe Charon would allow them to leave. Faye got her sword and nodded again. 'This better work' she thought.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:09 pm

"Are you two alive?" Charon asked. I secretly was yelling happily inside of my head. MY PLAN WORKED! How's that Athena? "Yes we are! AND WE BROKE INTO THE UNDERWORLD!" I yelled and cheered for us. Charon walked out of his booth and grabbed me and Faye by the neck.
"Time for you to go!" He said to us and threw us out. I smiled as I smashed onto the ground. Ouch.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:12 pm

Faye smiled as they got kicked out. She landed on top af Alex."Sorry !" she said squirming off. Faye brought her sword back into a pen and her armor looked like street clothes. "So camp is accross the country. How on earth are we going to get there?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)   Saving Alex! (private to Alexander) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saving Alex! (private to Alexander)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next