Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tortured by them

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Tortured by them - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:22 pm

I forced a laugh at his response so he wouldn't know how worried I was for him. I watched him slowly get up and plan out what he was going to do. Yet somehow through all the worry I managed to make a mental note to slap him for swearing later, after he was better. I sat down in the corner and cried. I hated watching fighting. I actually hated two things, hate, and fighting. Probably had to do with the fact my mother is the Goddess of love...
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:22 pm

I laughed. "Three," I looked at Aaron. "Well, two against one."
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:24 pm

I wiped the blood off my face, and leaned close to Kal, "You might want to stand back, I forgot to bring another extra sword", and I waved to her, then shadow traveled to my sword, picking it up,,and I did a leap at Atlas, stabbing his back, and I lodged itin tight, then limbd up to his head and used the extra sword to beat his face up, "You. Have. To. Go. Through. Me. First."
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:25 pm

I heard my sister crying. Great. "Call Sarah," I tell Adam, rushing towards Kal.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:27 pm

I nodded. "Um...Sis?" I said through my mind, hoping Sarah would hear.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:28 pm

I yelled to Lily, "She hates fighting, tell her happy thoughts and stuff like that!", I got swung back and grabbed hold of Atlas's arm, giving me time to grab my sword off his back, "Adam, a little help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:29 pm

I watched as the fighting continued. Now why couldn't demigods just TALK out their problems like normal people? Ugh. I wiped my eyes and stopped crying. I was sick of this. I was sick of the fighting, of my mom, and of my suddenly messed up life. And the person I decided to take it out on, Atlas. I casually walked up to him and stabbed his leg with my pocket knfie.After that I just turned and walked back. It felt good to contribue in my own little way.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:30 pm

I opened my eyes. "Sure thing!" I yelled. I ran to Atlas, and jumped up, stabbing a sword through Atlas's stomach. "SARAH!" I called in my mind.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:32 pm

"WHAT!!!" I scream.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 pm

"We need you up here, like...NOW!" I screamed back.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:33 pm

Atlas did something you could never see in a normal life of a demigod, he jumed and grabbed his foot, I was swung off, but had my sword, and landed pretty softly, laughing the whole way, "Nice one Atlas, you can take on me and Adam, but Kal is the one that bests you", Atlas gets angry, and starts to walk towards Kal and Lily, "Uh oh" I muttered under my breath, I grabbed Adam, who seemed to just stand there, and pulled him along, "Stop calling Sarah, we need to stop Atlas!"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:35 pm

I pulled back. "I've got a plan!" i said, exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:36 pm

"Okat okay," I say. Littely a millasecond later I appear in the shadows. "Sorry it took so long."
OOC: BRB, Kalynn wants to get on.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:37 pm

I laughed. "Haha, now help us!" I said, turning back to Aaron.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:37 pm

I smile at hearing Aaron talk to Atlas. Even giant mythical creatures are no match for one pissed off Aphrodite girl.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:42 pm

I see Atlas closing in, I push off Adam for extra speed, and slide under him, right up beside Kal, who was sitting against the wall with her knife, "High Five", I gave her a high five, not having time for a response, then saw Atlas coming in the corner of my eye, "Now scatter!"I held my sword forward and pushed up off the wall, thank god for things to push off of, my strength wasn't all back yet.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:45 pm

I ran behind Atlas, and around to Kal. "Wow, one pissed off Aphrodite girl equals pain, I'm guessing?" I said, jokingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:48 pm

"It's true it does!" I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:49 pm

I laughed. "I'll make sure to remember that," I shouted. I ran over to Sarah. "Are you going to help or not? Sis."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:52 pm

I sat back down and watched. It was more fun fighting than watching but...I'd rather watch. For now.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:55 pm

"Just fight!", I looked at my prediciment, stuck between Atlas and a Wall, then I remembered something about the wall, it was risky, but this was a Doe or Die situation, and I was a Do or Die Person, "Adam, give me a lift! FAST!"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:56 pm

I slid under Atlas, and stopped right infront of Aaron. "GO!" I said, crouching down.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:58 pm

I grab my black knife and kick Atlas, "Don't call me sis, ever agian." I say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:58 pm

I walked up behind the great big Atlas and paused. "HEY YOU RETARD. OVER HERE. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING? KNOCK IT OFF!" I shouted. I was sick of this. This was going to end here.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 9:00 pm

I laughed. What was she thinking?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tortured by them
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: