Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Tortured by them

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Tortured by them - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:32 pm

I jumped out of the portal and could sense everything in the room, I was behind Atlas, and I jumped up and Power Kicked him in the back, he face-planted, and I landed rightat his face, and smiled at Adam, then turned to Atlas, but signaled Kal to come around to me, "Hey there Atlas"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:34 pm

I smiled. "Hm, Aaron Rost, son of Hades." I said. Even though I hadn't met him before, I knew all of my brothers and sisters.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:35 pm

I hear new voices, but don't have power enough to look up and see who it is. And slowly, but surely, the world fades away.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:41 pm

"Hold up your girlfriend Adam, she isnt going to be able to hold her own much longer with that cut", Atlas was now standing, a looming tower in front of me, "I hope you are ok with lots of cuts on your toes" I looked up at Atlas now, right into his eyes, unfazed, and it was working, he was confused as to why I was not scared of him at his size and strength, "Because Im gonna make you limp out of this place, one way or another"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:43 pm

I picked up Lily, who was now unconcuous. I looked at her, and looked over at Aaron. "Make him leave in a bodycast," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:46 pm

After coming through the portal with Aaron I hid. I was too afraid of the giant man...'Atlas?' Then after seeing a girl on the ground who looked an awful like me i naturally ran to her. "What's wrong with her?" I asked Adam.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:49 pm

Atlas gasped, "Another daughter of Aphrodite, and with a Hades boy, what has the world come to?" he spoke very distastfully, so I tok ot a sparesword I had ben carryig and whiped it into his eye, "It pays to carry that thing, Kal, take care of Lily, I need Adam's help"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:51 pm

I looked at her. "I'm not sure." I said, tears in my eyes. "I just hope she'll be okay." I looked at Kal. "Take care of her." I pulled out Serpentine, and walked over to Aaron. "So, you ready?" I whispered to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:54 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. You Hades boys go and do the whole 'fight thing' I'll take care of my sister." I shout back over to Aaron. I then took Lilly's head and set it on my lap and brushed her hair out of her face. Okay, think Kal think...what to do. I then start singing the song Aphrodite sung to me in my dreams whenever I felt bad when I was little. It had always made me feel better. Hopefully it would make her feel better too.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:57 pm

I smirk, "Im always ready, why do you think I had the extra sword?", I jump up and stab Atlas's foot, and scrape his leg, he bellows in pain and swats me against a wall, and Im slow to get up, as I left a bodymark indented in the stone, "You really think you can beat me?" Atlas yelled, I spoke to Adam now in his mind, 'If we could distract him, I could get us out with a portal, but we need to knock the big blob down somehow'
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:59 pm

I nodded. "Got it." I closed my eyes, and ran around his legs. Shadows followed me, forming into a rope.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:00 pm

I hear a girl singing to me, I slowly wake up, my head was like a ten pound weight. "Who are you?" I ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:00 pm

I turned my head away from Aaron. I prefered thinking of him as my sweet,caring,funny boyfriend. Not the bloodthirsty killer he was right now.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:02 pm

I looked at Aaron. "I got it!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:03 pm

I saw my sister wake up and rejoiced and hugged her. "Oh thank gods I thought u were...well dead! But you're not! Yay! I'm Kal, daughter of Aphrodite. Our boyfriends are brothers.... and we're sisters. Weird actually the more I think about it but..whatever!" I shout hugging her again.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:05 pm

"Yeah," I say. "Wierd," Then I notice them fighting Atlas, "Let me get up." I say.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:06 pm

I saw what Adam was doing, and slid under the rope under Atlas, chopping his feet, tow skeletal warriors with spears started to help, but Atlas crushed them under his hand, "Too bad you cant get me!", I jumped out over the rope, and cut his big toe, then waved my sword and moved around to keep his attention, it didnt go well, he swept his hand at me, and I stabbed the palm, but he was in motion, and I was slammed backwards, my sword went into the corner behind Atlas, and I hit the wall hard, just behind Kal and Lily, I grunted as I hit, and couldnt get myself up, some blood was trickling down the side on my face, "Not good" I muttered, still trying to get myelf to my feet, but failing to even move from the wall.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:08 pm

I leaped out from in the ropes, and ran in front of Atlas. "HEY!" I yelled. "Come get me!" I yelled. It seemed nothing was working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:09 pm

I let go of Lily and told her, "You might be too weak to fight...but, they need you out there. Gods know I can't fight to save my life so...good luck, sis?" I say slighly awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:13 pm

I get up to my knees, then fall over sideways, a bit of blood spilling on the ground, I cursed and then pointed out the problem, "Im dizzy now!"
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:13 pm

I nodded, got up, and unclipped my neckalace, turning it to a sword. "Ah," Atlas says, "She awakes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:15 pm

I ran to Aaron. He was bleeding. All over. Grreeaattt. "You okay...? Tell me where it hurts." I said quickly.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:17 pm

I looked over, and saw Lily getting up, ready to fight. I wanted to scream, I wanted to tell her not to, but I knew she had to. I said one thing. "Don't forget your birthday gift."
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:19 pm

I finally got up, but was stumbling a bit, "Well, not to be too descriptive, it is probably the big cut in my head that is bleeding", I smiled at Kal, and looked around, thankfully, my eyes were fine, "Damn, gotta get to my sword", it wasnt helpfll, my good sword was behind Atlas, and a bad one was stuck in his eye.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:21 pm

I grinned slightly, rubbing the bracelet Adam gave me, it turned into a shield. "You are brave young one." Atlas said, "Too bad I'll have to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tortured by them   Tortured by them - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tortured by them
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: