Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) Empty
PostSubject: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:12 am

Dani sat by the beach watching the sunrise. It was pretty, just like every other sunset at CampHalf Blood. She wished she had brought her guitar to pass time. But no she had to just sit and watch. Dani took off her shoes to reveal blue toenails. She stuck her feet in the smooth white sand. Maybe this wasn't so bad.

Last edited by Moon:) on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:16 am

I shadow traveled to the edge of the beach were shadows were still present.I sighed and undid my braid feeling tired.I noticed a girl a bit yunger than me sitting alone.I walked to where she was,plopped down on the sand and nodded a hello.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:42 am

The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) Guilty13

"I used to rule the world, cease and rise when I gave the word..."

- - - -

OLLIE THOMAS WANDERED ONTO THE BEACH, his iPod blaring Linkin Park. Usually, Ollie came here to relax. But right now, he wanted to swim. His rock-hard abs were on display, while he was wearing his white and black-flowered board shorts. Ollie flipped his hair as his milky white feet cruched along the sand. Walking, he noticed two girls lounging a little bit away from him. He put on his signature grin, and strolled up to them. Pausing his iPod, he spoke. "Hey." Short and sweet, he liked to say.

- - - -

"...Now in the morning I sleep alone, sweep the streets I used to own. . ."
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:15 am

The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) Selena-Gomez145
~When you underestimate your opponent, you have no wisdom~

It was a long day for Paster. She had met some friends at the cabin courtyard and lost some while arguing with the Aphrodite kids. It was not wise but her fatal flaw to not back down took over her. She thought she wasn't wise at all for arguing for such petty things.

After what happened, Paster knew she had to relax and get her mind of things. She was desolated. She needed a companion. The day was getting dark and Paster thought that it would be a tempestuous night.

To relax, Paster simply went to the beach but today she didn't have the feel for it. Then, she heard there were people there and thought otherwise. So, she packed up a few things and brought her dagger with her just in case someone tries to be funny.

She was walking swiftly along the path. Once she reached the beach, she noticed there were a few people there. Paster felt awkward for no exact reason. She opened her shoes and walk a long the sandy surface and went to introduce herself.

She saw two girls and a skinny guy. He was quite good looking but not her type, she thought. She then thought she would want a good impression and not have an argument later. "Hi, i'm Paster Chase but you can call me Paste." Paster said with a soothing voice while her eyes focused the skinny guy.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:42 am

The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) Emma_watson585

Zia Merwood

"Contradict me and we'll see what happens."

The tough leader

Zia was extremely fatigued after her duel in the arena. Her olive-colored skin was plastured with sweat, but she had managed to wipe some of it off before coming to the beach. Her curly, dirty blonde hair flowed carelessly as the wind carried it, and her sharp, piercing blue eyes focalized on the scenery around her. The sky was becoming lighter, and lighter. The sun had almost risen completely, but it was still hiding under the horizon of the sea; slowly conquering the cold darkness of the night.

The event reminded the young teenager of her years at camp. She had been hiding from the other campers, always trying to find ways to improve her swordplay, and more importantly, get claimed. Zia had been residing at Camp Half-Blood for six years now, and still remained father-less. Was her father ashamed of her? If so, why? Zia had never done anything drastic, besides be the cause of her mother's death. But in all honesty, it wasn't her fault. She was a demigod, and it wasn't her fault that she had quite the temper.

Zia focused her eyes from the sunrise to the path in front of her. With as much animosity and rage, the demigod kicked at the soft sand; the breeze then returning an act of retaliation, and spraying the sand in Zia's eyes. With that, tears began to fill her eyes, but she furiously wiped them from her face. There was no way she'd let herself be so weak.

After hearing voices coming from in front of her, Zia looked up, seeing that a few campers were gathered around each other. I might as well join, she thought. Slowly, she approached the group without a word spoken, waiting for them to speak to her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:49 am

Dani smiled at the group. "Hi, I'm Dani daughter of Apollo." she said smiling. Dani fond herself staring at the shirtless boy. Dani reminded herself she was taken, which was hard. She smield up at the a girl who looked a year younger than her. the girl seemed lost and sad. Dani hated seeing people so sad. She even caught the girl almost crying. "Hey." she said to the girl, and to everyone.

Dani really wished she had brought her guitaur now. With all of these people she admitted she enjoyed showing off. Dani looked down at her necklace and how it shined. It was pretty, kinda like the sunrise. She thought looking back at it.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 11:59 am

Paster was happy seeing so much people at the beach. She had read their emotions and most of them were happy but she couldn't read the girl who almost cried. She was unpredictable. She turned her face and her eyes focusing the girl and smiled. She was uncomfortable with this matter.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:39 pm

"'ello.Names Alice."I said to the new arrivals.Most everyone was paying attention to the shirtless boy or the teary girl.The boy shure as hell wanted to be looked at but the girl didnt.I sighed and streched out."So what brings you all to the beach?"I asked them my face expressionless.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Ollie noticed a few more people- all girls- stroll up to the group. The only one he regconized was Zia. They were all looking at him. Sure, he was single, so he was open. Though, he was a girl or two that he wanted for himself. He gave each one who stared at him a sly smile, mostly Paste, observing them as they were observing him. He flipped his jet black hair again, uncovering his icy blue eyes.
"Ollie." He announced after a few started to introduced themselves. "Zeus." He looked at Zia out of the corner of his eye. Hopping himself up on a rock, he surveyed the group from above. "So, Zia, decided to be social today, huh?" He smirked, even though Zia looked like she would strangle him. Even though she was crying, at least make a small joke. Looking at Alice, he replied back, "Oh, just going for a swim, that's all. Nothing big," he said cooly. Ollie fingered his small lucky shark-tooth necklace.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Dani smiled at Alice, she seemed nice. Paste seemed happy, which was good. The girl named Zia well it was too early to tell what kind of person she was. Ollie seemed to know Zia, dani didn't know if that was good or bad. "I'm just here because I can be."Dani said smiling.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:51 pm

I smiled."Thats nice.Im here cause Im tired of hiding out in the forest."I said staring out at the ocean.I leaned back on my hands.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Paster smiled lightly at all of them. Her hair was moving because of the wind. She heard the conversations and it was her turn to answer. "Er.. I came here to meet new people." Paster said half heartedly. She then turned her head away and gazed upon the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Zia didn't know why she was here. It had only been a few minutes, and she already wasn't fitting in. The crowd of campers were looking at her with curious eyes, attempting to classify what kind of person she was. That's exactly what Zia didn't want. The young demigod was always cautious of others, even if it was her own kind. She developed such a prudent personality after her encounter with her first monsters when she was only seven-years-old: the gorgons. Ever since then, this was who Zia was.

The teenager directed her blue-eyed gaze to Ollie, whom had asked the girl a sarcastic question. She shook her head with disgust, but restrained herself from any acts of retaliation.
"Yes," she replied, her body cringing with uncontrolable animosity.

Zia examined the rest of the group, which had quickly managed to spark up a conversation. They all seemed to be eyeing her still, so she instantly averted her gaze from them. The half-blood didn't even know most of the campers, but she already felt like a burden.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Paster was observing them and saw Zia. She could understand that Zia didn't want to be eyed on but who could stop them. Zia had tears. Paster knew that a girl like Zia won't cry that easily probably the sand, she thought.

She sat down on the sandy surface and was waiting for someone to say something. She wasn't really good in conversations. She would be the awkward one but she still talked. Her eyes still focusing the blue waves from the ocean. Paster was relaxed at that moment. She remembered her past. It was not bad it was just... okay.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:17 am

Dani had the feeling Zia didn't want to be looked at or thought of anymore. So she stopped and focused on the sand. the sand was too boring even for a minnute. Dani was a social person, it was in her blood. She couldn't just sit in silence.

"so where are y'all from?" Dani asked hoping to spark a conversation. She could feel it getting warmer outside by the minute. So Dani grabbed a ponytail to put her silky brown hair up. The demigod sighed and began to finger her necklace.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:50 am

Paster still observing everyone started to relax. After observing Zia, she knew Zia was a trust worthy person. So, she didn't have to worry much. Once she heard that Dani asked where they were from. Paster decided to answer first. "I'm from New York" Paster said with her sassy voice.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 pm

Zia felt her muscles relax, escaping the unbearable tension as the group of campers averted their gaze from her. Then, she caught one of the girls still watching her. The teenager quickly turned her head to the other side; looking away from the demigods. Soon after that, however, she heard Dani's voice meet her ears; asking everyone where they were from. Oddly enough, Zia was one of the first to speak; returning her attention to the group. "I'm from Los Angeles, California," she said, her voice soft, but cold.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:22 pm

I rolled my eyes though Im sure no one could see them what with my heavy bangs.I brushed them to the side and looked up."No idea though Im guessing somewhere in southern america."I answered.I shrugged out of my jaket, my black tanktop being fresh enough.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:35 pm

Dani nodded. "Cool, cool" she said. This conversation was falling dead. Way to go Dani! She didn't have any conversations starters at the moment to she just sat there staring into space. Dani watched as a fish jumped out of the water. 'Stupid fish, you're supposed to stay in the water.' she thought to herself. "so.. do you guys like have any hobbies?" she asked. Dumb question, but the conversations needed to start somewhere.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:45 am

I shruged."Shooting stuff,Running in dark places,and reading Poe.You?"I asked Dani.All the others seemed uncomfterbal or just really self centered.Not that I minded really but I just wish this wasnt such a drepresion-fest.I rolled up my jeans to my knees and layed down on the sand,flipping a kunei knife in my hand to keep entertained.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Dani thought for a moment. "Well...singing, playing my gitaur, and training. Doesn't my life sound awesome?" she said with a thin smile. No one else seemed to like conversation. Too bad for them!
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:09 am

"I'm usually in the arena," Zia said quietly, nonchalently. "Training my swordplay." The teenager averted her gaze from the group and looked out at the sunrise. The sun was becoming more visible now, and the sky was returning to its bright blue color. She had never felt so at peace before; Zia was always attending to her camp activites, so she never found time for herself. Although, she had become a great swordsman over the years, but it never really did matter. Her dather had yet to claim her, and she would always be restless in the middle of the night. What was she doing to herself?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Dani turned her brown eyes back kto Zia. "If you want to train against someone I would suggest Mini, daughter of Hecate. She gave me a run for my money." she said smiling. True, it was her first time with a dagger, but still it was difficult. At least they both knew how to heal.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Zia pursed her lips, restraining herself from any acts of retaliation. Why would she need help? She was better off alone, controlling her own path by herself. She didn't need others to help her. She needed her father's approval. She needed more power. "I'm fine," she replied, her gaze returning to the ground. "That won't be necessary."

~ It's hard to get past Zia's personality. She'll warm up to your characters soon, though. xD
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:38 am

Dani looked back down at the sand. "Oh...alright then." she said quietly. Zia was an indepentdant person by the looks of this. SHe didn't want anyone's help. So be it. Dani put her fingers in the sand and made a picture of a smilely face. She couldn't help but smile as she made the face again and again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)   The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The beach.... (private to me Megan, Alex!,Bre, Sea)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next