Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. Empty
PostSubject: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:47 am

~Chapter 1 : The Knowing~ It was a tempestuous day. I was sitting down at my bed not knowing what to do. My eyes focusing on the room windows which were full of droplets from the rain. Normally, on this kind of days I would read a book but I couldn't after what had happen in the morning. I had met the Grim Reaper who is commonly known as 'Death'

It was frightening. Death had come to see me and told me that my life was in danger and he would have to take it if I don't find my destiny. My destiny... I still kept thinking about what he said and I don't even know why he had come to warn me. Isn't Death suppose to take people's life away then give advice, I thought.

After a few minutes of just thinking, my dad came to my room. He was wearing his black t-shirt with an image of a skeleton in the middle which made me more sad and a bit angry as the symbol of Death was a skeleton. I knew I was not crazy and Death was saying the right things.

"Isaac, what are you doing?" My dad asked me with a calm but sad voice.

"Nothing, dad" I replied feeling so awkward that my dad just asked me what I was doing because he had never asked me that before. He was worried his father would find out about what had happened before. I could see my dad was worried too. Maybe because I didn't talk to him this morning. I had a felt guilty of my dad's behaviour. When it was dinner time, I sat with my dad there at the dining table. He the shook his head and looked at me.

"What?" I asked him softly.

"Why have you been so quiet lately did anything bad happened in school today?" my dad asked me with full attention.

"Nothing happened dad" I lied to him and just smiled slyly. The guilt was worse because I had to lie to my own dad. Why couldn't I tell him, I thought. Maybe because it was for his own good. When night came, I lied down on my bed trying to sleep. Then, I heard a finger snapping and blanked out.

~To be continued.....~

~Chapter 2: The Dreams.

In my dream I was at somewhere dark and there were screams coming from the place. I couldn't even move a single body part of my body, I was kind of frozen. I saw many people suffering in a hole. Just then I remembered that this was the underworld from the greek myths. Why would I dream such a thing, I thought. The name whispered in my ear again. Death.

There was nothing I could do. I wanted to run, scream, shout, cry and many more! I saw a figure came in place. It was a skeleton heading towards my direction. Then, suddenly I blanked again and woke up finding myself awake on bed.

It was a hard day but I managed to sleep without having any nightmares. It was so frightening. I was hoping my dad doesn't find out. It was bad luck seeing my dad reading the newspapers at the table while saying,

"What happened last night?"

"You heard it?" I asked hoping my father would say a different story.

"How could I not? You woke me up from sleep" my dad said with a smile.

"So, what do you want to ask me?" I asked my dad. I knew he would ask something.

"I want to talk to you about your real parents" my dad said with a sad tone.

"What do you mean?" I asked him hoping he was joking.

"I'm not your father, Isaac. I'm actually your protector sent by your dad, Hades. The story of your mother is still the same and we will not get into that."

I was shocked. It was like someone had just stabbed me. What did I do? I passed out. Luckily, I didn't have any dreams. I was already in shock, I couldn't help getting a nightmare. It was already a nightmare.

When I awoke, I was in the dessert. I was alone and lost. I couldn't help sobbing as I was alone in the dessert without my father. Oops, I meant my uncle. I didn't know what to do.

Even through it was a hard day but I didn't give up finding my way out of the dessert. I was walking for six hours until I found a city. I was really thirsty. As usual, I passed out when I reached the city I had seen and yes I did dream...

In my dream, I was back in the underworld but I was in a different place. I was in the Palace of Hades. There, I saw my father. He was sitting on a throne looking really worried. I hope I was invisible because I really didn't want him to realize I was there. I just knew he was my father. Out of nowhere came Persephone, queen of the underworld. She looked pretty and all but her face was filled with anger.

"Why did you release them?" She said furiously. I'm guessing that she was talking to my father.

"I did not!" He said calmly but his voice was clear and it filled the whole room." I think someone stole my key...."

Last edited by Zia Rashid on Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:19 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Avawstar

Avawstar

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:03 am

Continue, but stop making so many short sentences. They need to be longer, and a bit more descriptive, 'cause short sentences making things seem all action packed and fast.

But it's good otherwise, and I wanna know what happens next :3
Back to top Go down
http://corporal-creampuff.tumblr.com/
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:06 am

Okay :)
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:33 am

I edited a bit.... but i'll continue the story
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 am

hmmmm You Should Make The End OF The Book :

POSSIBLE SPOILER:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:06 am

~@ lightning I will do what thee have asked...
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:30 am

HAHAHA except Switch The (Real)Dad, And Issac XD
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:58 am

Hehe just a little minor changes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:35 am

Looks good! It has some grammatical mistakes but nothing too major, they were probably just typos or something. xD

Keep on writing!
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:40 am

Okay!
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 3:55 am

Need ideas... ~Sorry if I double posted~
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:58 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm idk dude, You Could Bring In some on else, like a character from a book?
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:49 am

Yup... Zia Rashid is coming in!
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:05 am

Now that i'm back... i'm going to continue my story :D
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 12:54 pm

YOU'RE BACK?!
YAY! 8D
*glomps Simon*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.   The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The end of time. Not good.. but shall be edited and continued.
Page 1 of 1