Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Spending time with my koi (private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Spending time with my koi (private) Empty
PostSubject: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:16 pm

I smiled at James as we arrived at my cabin. I then went inside hoping he'd follow me in. I went over to sit on my bed.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:29 pm

I walk in and shiver. "Its sorta cold in here isn't it?" I glance around me. "Its like a freezer." I walk to her and sit next to her. "You live here?"
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:56 pm

I smiled and nodded saying, "Yep, you get used to the cold eventually and then it's just like every other cabin except the decorations are different. Like the Aphrodite cabin has posters of all the celebrities who are famous as of now who they think are hot." I smiled as I took his hand in my own which wasn't cold in the least.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:35 pm

I smirk. "Or us Iris kids have all the pictures of all the rainbows that have every been recorded. It gets bright in there." I smile and notice. "You must be good at ice scatting."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 pm

I blushed and said, "Well, I don't like to brag about it. I am pretty good though. I also am an excellent swimmer... well... was an excellent swimmer... Now I'm not so sure I ever want to go swimming again..." It was obvious in my eyes that pain came to me with the subject of swimming
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:07 pm

I hug her and place a kiss on her head. "You wanna listen to some music? Or go out for something to eat?" Anything to get her spirits up.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:14 pm

I smiled at James and said, "That would be lovely. I'm really hungry right now." I said this though just to get him to not worry about me. I didn't think that he should have to worry about something that had happened to me in the past just because I was his girlfriend. He shouldn't have to feel bad for me. Besides I would most likely just purge the food later. The way I figured the lighter I was the faster I'd be and the more powerful I would be so I tried to avoid food as much as I could and only occasionally when I couldn't avoid it I would get rid of it another way in privacy. I was trying to lose weight but I wasn't too fat. I knew that I just wanted to be skinnier. Maybe I was Ana but at least in the end of it all I would also have accomplished my goal.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:17 pm

I get up and smile. "I think I know a place to eat. I think I might need to get dressed though." I smile and wink. "They don't allow jeans and shirts."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:21 pm

I smirked. So he was taking me someplace fancy. I supposed I would have to eat the food this time. Just great. I hid my thoughts about it though and said, "Alright should I wear a dress then?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:23 pm

"I would think so. I'll be back around...6:00pm"I start towards the door but stop and walk back to her and kiss her cheek. "Till then my dear." I walk out of the cabin to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 7:33 pm

I kiss him back and then I put on a dress. The finest one I had it was a light blue with darker blue frills around the bottom of it that made it look like it was imitating the waves of the ocean. I then put on a necklace of pearls and then brushed my hair. I smiled at myself in the mirror but then looked at my middle. I then had to rush to the bathroom and I stood on the scale. I waited for it to read and then said, "Dang it... I've gained two pounds I have to be more serious about this if I want to get down to 105 pounds anytime soon." I then waited for James to come back since it was nearing 6:00
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:34 pm

I walk in the cabin. I had my best tux and my hair was still wet from a shower. You could smell the Axe spray on. I stop in my tracks and smile. "You look beautiful."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:13 pm

I smile at him blushing in his own handsomeness. I smile and rise from my bed. I walk over to him and take his hand. I then say, "So where are we going to eat for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:26 pm

"Secret." I wink and walk out of the door. Outside there was a pegsi. "Meet Kartura. She's Halo's pegsi."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:34 pm

I smiled as I saw the pagasus. I smiled figuring that Kartura here was going to take us to the restaurant. I pet Kartura happily and said, "Hello, my name's Ami. I assume you will be carrying me and my prince to an amazing restaurant? I was happy on the outside at being taken to this restaurant but on the inside I was trying to figure out how I could possibly make up for what I might have to eat while I was there.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:46 pm

I climb up and hold out my hand to help Ami up. "Lets hope Halo doesn't need Kartura today." I smile and laugh. Halo could be so bossy sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 9:48 pm

I get on top of Kartura with James' help and rested my head on his shoulder saying, "Let's go, my love. I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:03 pm

"Ok." The pegsi takes a few steps and then shoots in the air. The wind whistles in my ear. I smile and enjoy the wind.

(OCC: new topic?)
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:11 pm

(yeah, can you make it?)
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 3:12 pm

(yep)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spending time with my koi (private)   Spending time with my koi (private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spending time with my koi (private)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: