Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The start of my new story.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

The start of my new story.  Empty
PostSubject: The start of my new story.    The start of my new story.  I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Since the day that Bracly Willyow was born along with her twin brother Ryran Carther she had been the center of attention. Eyes followed her mother and father everywhere they went and even with this style of life from before she was born neither child enjoyed it. There mother called them, ‘The right children but wrong names.’ This might have been because even as Nox’s was of a blood so rich it was gold at least it was to the small town they resided in.

No one in Grilve, Tennessee didn’t know the names of child to top country music stars Ashlyn and Shiloh Nox’s twins. But I bet none of there fans could tell you what happened that frightful day in early August when both parents were lied to. Not even them selves but to really know what happened you have to live in the life they lived the life that they luckily got.

Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

The start of my new story.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of my new story.    The start of my new story.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:29 am

Coolio=Cool hehe no ideas for you sorry
Back to top Go down

The start of my new story.
Page 1 of 1