Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

That's a big tree...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

That's a big tree... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: That's a big tree...   That's a big tree... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 2:35 am

"'Cause Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions."

That's a big tree... - Page 2 Image-50938693-640x480
a
||b||e||l||||m||o||n||t||e||n||e||g||r||o

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Magic parent." he snickered and Abel shook his head. [b]"And last time I checked, my godly parent's Demeter, goddess of the harvest." he told the kid, refraining to call Demeter mommy. Several vines grew instantly on his feets. He could feel it crawl over his shoe and he waved them away. "Now, she's a little picky, but I guess you could call her 'mommy'." he said to J.J.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's a big tree...   That's a big tree... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 3:02 am

"Woah!" the boy said, as Abel just waved his hand and the vines went away. "That's SO cool!"

J.J. stretched his neck, looking around. "Can we go see Camp noooooooooow?" he asked his two companions.

"Well..." John said, a smile on his face, "I think so."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: That's a big tree...   That's a big tree... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:34 am

"'Cause Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions."

a
||b||e||l||||m||o||n||t||e||n||e||g||r||o

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Abel shrugged. "Sure." he said, cocking his head to the side. "The day's very slow anyways." he said, hearing his half siblings in the feilds, singing and planting the ccrops for the year. Others call it child labor, but he calls it their family bonding thing. By the wayt their mom loves plants and all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's a big tree...   That's a big tree... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 3:25 am

OOC: I'll edit this post later, but I need to ask you a few things first :)
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: That's a big tree...   That's a big tree... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 7:13 am

~What?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's a big tree...   That's a big tree... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:46 pm

OOC: Whats happening with this thread. Should I make another one in another sub-forum, or will we continue on with this thread?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: That's a big tree...   That's a big tree... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:20 am

~You pick. We could continue here, or do you want to explore the cabin courtyard?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's a big tree...   That's a big tree... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:39 pm

OOC: I chooses new thread. :D
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: That's a big tree...   That's a big tree... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:47 pm

Okay. You make it or me? Cabin courtyard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: That's a big tree...   That's a big tree... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:06 am

Just made it :)

Here ya go!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That's a big tree...   That's a big tree... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That's a big tree...
Page 1 of 1