Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lily Marie Kardon

Lily Marie Kardon

Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here. Empty
PostSubject: Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here.   Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here. I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:46 am

Dear Camp Half-Bloodians,

Hey, my name is Lily. And I have so many nicknames I can't keep track. Anyway, I am kinda new here because I haven't been on in like a year and a lot can change in a year.
Welcomes and advice and RP buddies could be REALLLYY helpful right now... thanks!! BAI!

Love,
Lily Marie Kardon
Back to top Go down
http://chillingout.forumotion.com/
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here.   Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here. I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Heya Lily. I think we've talked before... Maybe :p Welcome (back?) to CHB. You'll get used to it's changes easily. We could RP anytime. Etc. etc. Yada yada.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here.   Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here. I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 12:41 am

Hello! I think I kinda rp-ed with you too? I think. But, never mind that, hello!
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here.   Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here. I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:44 pm

I knew your name looked familiar! That's why; you joined more than a year ago... I must have seen your posts at some point... Is this your account? Lily Kardon

If so, your not supposed to double account ... So why did you? :0 Did you forget your password or something?
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here.   Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:24 am

Hmmm....does Destiny Smith ring a bell in my head? Yeah, kinda does.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here.   Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 2:11 pm

I think Lily's using Destiny Smith's old account?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here.   Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here. I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:33 pm

Oh. I wonder why... x3
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here.   Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:41 pm

i am new to
i have never done this and would like help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here.   Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey! I'm kinda new-ish here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: