Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Cabin Leader, Bellinda Maarx's Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Cabin Leader, Bellinda Maarx's Room Empty
PostSubject: Cabin Leader, Bellinda Maarx's Room   Cabin Leader, Bellinda Maarx's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:26 pm

Cabin Leader, Bellinda Maarx's Room Attractive-purple-bedroom-design-distinctively-feminine

Bellinda sat on her newly decorated room. Dionysus had refurbished most of the cabin while he was doing the lounge. She had to admit, she did enjoy the room. It's main color was purple, like the rest of the cabin. There was a large, king sized bed that took up most of the room. On the floor was a furry, deep purple rug. It was simple, but her battle items and scattered clothes cluttered up the space and made it much messier.

ooc: If you need to contact Dionysus cabin leader, Bellinda Maarx, her bedroom is a good place to start your search.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Axlknight

Cabin Leader, Bellinda Maarx's Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabin Leader, Bellinda Maarx's Room   Cabin Leader, Bellinda Maarx's Room I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:36 pm

It took me an entire half hour to get from Half-Blood Hill to Cabin 11, stopping almost every two seconds on the way like a sight seeing tourist staring and observing almost everyone and thing around. I was quite amazed by Camp Half Blood and the people and things I had already seen within it so far. When I finally made it to Cabin 11, I cunningly manuvered through the Cabin, to the Cabin leaders room without drawing any attention to myself making certain no one even noticed me. Of course I was a bit nervous and hesitated at first but I put that behind me and knocked lightly three times on the door, holding my breath.

After waiting for three minutes, I exhaled then enhaled again and let my breathing return to normal.
"I Guess no one's home, Maybe I'll go explore the camp some more" I said to myself and left the way I came.

Last edited by Axlknight on Thu May 19, 2011 11:55 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding More Detail.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.projectgeminii.smackjeeves.com

Cabin Leader, Bellinda Maarx's Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: