Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The_Walking_Dead's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Walking_Dead

The_Walking_Dead's Characters Empty
PostSubject: The_Walking_Dead's Characters   The_Walking_Dead's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:15 am

Half-Bloods
Name: Simran Raichand
Age/Birthday: 14, February 10th
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Her step-mom, Nandini, and her 11-year old half-brother, Imran.
Years in Camp: 1.5
Brief History: Simran was born in Mumbai, India, and she and her dad moved to New York City when she was 6 months old. There, Yash met Nandini, and they fell in love and got married. They had a son named Yash, and Yash opened up a convenience store. He died When Simran was 10, supposedly because the fridge in the back fell on him. Simran had gone to many schools, and was kicked out of all of them within 6 months because of bad behavior. She was taken to Camp Half Blood when she was 12, and she stays there for the summers.
Physical Appearance: Simran has big curly black hair that goes to her a few inches under her shoulders, olive toned skin, wide gray eyes, and a pretty smile. She is tall and well balanced, but her skin is oily, so she has acne problems. She usually hides behind her big hair in an effort not to be seen.
Personality: Simran is an introvert, but once you get to know her and are a good friend of hers, she is outgoing and energetic. She is sympathetic to other people's feelings, and is always ready to cheer up a sad friend or to help someone in need. When she is in a crowd, she is very calculating and not expressive, but with her friends, she lets her emotions make her decisions. She is a big believer in love and all fairy tales and fantasies. She believes that one day, she will find her true love, but they will also have to face reality.
Fatal Flaw: Pride
Pets: A puppy named Grace
Talents: Strategy and memory.
Weapons: A blue and gold dagger
Year-Round or Summer: Summer
Other: Color is blue

Last edited by The_Walking_Dead on Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding details)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The_Walking_Dead's Characters   The_Walking_Dead's Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 4:15 pm

Welcome to Camp Half-Blood (love your username, by the way, I watched the pilot episode of the TV series but haven't watched any other episodes)! Your character is pretty nice but you need around four sentences for her physical appearance and personality sections. Also, I'm not so sure about her fatal flaw - I mean, caring for others (even caring too much) doesn't really seem like something that might lead to her demise.

Otherwise, she's pretty great! :]
Back to top Go down
The_Walking_Dead

PostSubject: Re: The_Walking_Dead's Characters   The_Walking_Dead's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:49 am

Is that better? Actually, I didn't know that it was a T.V series until you said so. I modeled my username on Nico, sort of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The_Walking_Dead's Characters   The_Walking_Dead's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 7:12 am

Much! Accepted!

Oh, I see. Well, that makes sense too. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The_Walking_Dead's Characters   The_Walking_Dead's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The_Walking_Dead's Characters
Page 1 of 1