Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloudy: Goddess of Clouds

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:53 am

Name: Evangelyne
Age: Immortality of age, is about 130 but looks 15 (Is that allowed?)
Years at Camp: 40
Brief History: Evangelyne was always scared of being high up in the sky, since she was terrible scared of the God Zeus punishing her for being a clumsy person. She decided to live on the ground where mortals walk. She was always moving from mountain to mountain, sometimes drifting off into lower parts of the sky like a proper Nephelae Nymph. She decided finally to go to Camp Half-Blood where she could stay. She was taken care of and enjoyed the fresh strawberries and extending fields of grass. Now she drifts on clouds around the skies of Camp Half-Blood and at night takes the form of a cloud and nestles high in the sky once more, since when she is asleep she cannot do wrong as she assumes.
Dwelling: Nephelae (Cloud Nymphs)
Physical appearance: Long waist length pure white hair that looks like it's been straightened with an iron, sky blue eyes with greyish storm-cloud like colours that swirl inside it. Her skin is fair and white, her figure is slim and she is a medium height. She wears a knee length white dress usually and is barefoot. She also has red lips like there is permanent lipstick, she has thick eyelashes and her one flaw is a birthmark on her lower back.
Personality: She is very shy and sweet but can be a god fighter. She also gets very flustered and nervous around male Demi-Gods and tries to hide, however with Satyrs and other Nymphs she is mischevious and plays hide and seek alot. She is really bright, and is alot like Ella the Harpy (from Son of Neptune) with the way she talks. In third person and all jumbled and sometimes makes very little sence.
Talents: She can create clouds and breezes and dissappear into the air. She is very flexible and eager to help out on a quest, though she can't really since Demi-Gods usually have the quests.
Weapons: a small silver dagger from Aura the Goddess of Breeze and Fresh air
Other: N/A

If I have made any mistakes or done anything against the rules in my form, please tell me and I will re-post ;)
Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 2:32 am

Name: Bailey Star
Age/Birthday: 15 / 26th of May 1996
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Katy Star (Mother, Deceased), Emma White (Foster Mother), Paul White (Foster Father), Lily White (Foster Sister)
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History: When Bailey was born in Chicago, Apollo was still around. He explained he was a Greek God, and after Katy had found out, she moved away to Manhatten. She hadn't realised she was now within the homeplace of the Gods. When Bailey was 10, her mother had died in a car accident when she was in fatigue. Bailey was moved into her plain new Foster parents home, which was frustrating for her ADHD. By age 12, she was moved to camp half-blood after a breif explaination from her fed-up foster parents who no longer wanted to care for her.
Physical Appearance: She has black scene hair (Hair with choppy bangs and layers parted from behind on the side) down to her shoulderblades with yellow foil streaks. Her eyes are golden yellow and her skin is crisp tanned. She usually wears skinny jeans and converse shoes with her camp t-shirt and sweaters or hoodies. She has pretty lips that hardly ever crack a smile and a small build on her slim figure.
Personality: She is very sarcastic but has a soft spot for people in need. She is a dark and sometimes shy character around people she admires. She is a great stretegist and loves fighting but also loves eating strawberries for some reason. Another thing she loves about camp half-blood
Fatal Flaw: She is scared of Spiders
Pets: N/A
Talents: Singer, Healer, Archery, Perfect Aim
Weapons: A Bow (Magic item) which takes form of a sun pendant and automatic reload
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round, her Foster carers hate her
Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:48 am

Lovely characters you have there. If I may, I'd like to comment on a few things:

A) Flaws
Both Evangelyne and Bailey need more flaws, especially personality-wise. Also, I don't think arachnophobia is much of a Fatal Flaw, but maybe that's just me.

Good job by the way!

Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Thanks, okay i'll try add some, how about

Fatal Flaws Bailey: She doesn't trust most of the God's, especially people like Ares, Hera etc
Arachnophobia
She gets easily frustrated and can harm even her friends in the process (Biggest flaw, like the actual Fatal Flaw)
She can't handle weapons like spears or javelins
she has a very self-cenetered and dark personality
She is sometimes hard on herself and very self-critical, trying to make herself perfect and looking selfish by doing so

Evangelyne:
She is scared of Zeus because of his power,
she is clumsy,
she sometimes can make a mess of things whenever she tries to fix it
she is easily offended and makes a big deal of little things
She cannot swim and is afraid of water

Sorry, I'm used to roleplay sites that don't have a weaknesses section in their form, I guess I should have tried to put more detail
Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:57 am

Since I'm getting the hang of this I'm gonna make a bunch of more Half-Bloods

Name: Calista (Callie) Valentine
Age/Birthday: 13 / 14th of Febuary 1998
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: yes
Mortal Family: Christopher Valentine (Father) Leila Valentine (Half-Sister)
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Calista's father Christopher didn't know that Aphrodite was her mother until she came to camp at age 12. Aphrodite named her Calista, which is greek for 'Most Beautiful'. She grew up with Dyslecxia and a very mild case of ADD. She was never one for trying to look beautfiul and still isn't even after being claimed. She always wears her hair messy and never uses make-up, but sometimes does when she feels bored.
Physical Appearance: she has Shoulderblade length dark hair (Chocolate brown) and big blue eyes. Her skin is fair and soft and she has an average slim figure. Her lips, eyes and cheeks are all have a natural glow. Her smile is perfect and bright.
Personality: She's a very fragile person who doesn't act very girly or sassy. She likes to flirt sometimes but isn't that interested in boys, since she usually is shy around ones she likes. She likes to tease and joke around but when it comes to fighting, she isn't as skilled. However she enjoys combat and persists to improve.
Fatal Flaw: She tries to please others by giving in to peer pressure, she is scared of fire and Hydras, she has a very short attention span and she isn't that polished a fighter.
Talents: She can use charmspeak, she can do hair perfectly and hopes to become a hairdresser one day, she is a very good fighter with a dagger
Weapons: A short dagger/knife made from celestiel bronze that turns into a compact mirror rimmed with celestiel bronze, with the mirror being the Mirror shard on the handle.
Year-Round or Summer: Summer

Name: Alex Finston
Age/Birthday: 16 / 3rd of June 1995
God Parent: Hecate
Mortal Family: Greg Finston (Father) Becca Finston (Half Sister, Deceased)
Years in Camp: 6
Brief History: Alex grew up in Manhattan with his Father, who told him his Mother left after he was born. He said she was like magic, but he never took that literally. When he was 10 years old, still trying to power through school with Dyslexia and ADHD, his school was attacked by a Minotaur. After some Half-Bloods defeated it, they realised he could see through mist and took him to Camp half-Blood, with Chiron sending a letter to his dad. Whilst at camp one year when he was 14, he heard his half Sister Becca had died at age 12 of cancer. He was very sad, but he managed to pull through and finish training at camp half-blood
Physical Appearance: Black scene hair with a long fringe slightly covering his eyes which are a swirling lime green. His skin is tanned and he has a small build. He is an average height and wieght and has a average figure (average boy). He has a bright and contagious smile.
Personality: Very loud and outgoing. He is also very humorous and sarcastic. He is a serious and focused fighter and a god strategist. He also is very easy-going and smooth.
Fatal Flaw: Memories of his sister are always in his dreams, he is afraid of sleeping when his memories come back to haunt him, he is only good at basic magic, he doesn't like Nymphs (They annoy him when they run around and play hide and seek and stuff)
Pets:N/A
Talents:
Weapons: Magic, A sword with a glowing magic aura (It's like an eletric pulse)
Year-Round or Summer: Year round
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 9:18 am

All are Accepted! But please, next time can you just put their flaws in the personality section instead of the Fatal Flaw one? Fatal Flaws are reserved for the one flaw that could get them killed. o w o
Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 5:22 pm

Cool Thankyou! And yes, I will do, sorry about that!
Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Is it possible to delete a character and make a new one?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:40 pm

You can do that, or simply inactivate them for later use. (:
Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Okay thanks I will start making ;-)
Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:56 am

Name: Roxella Rainbow (Adopted name)
Age/Birthday: 14 / 4th July 1998
God Parent: Iris, Rainbow Goddess
Mortal Family: Unknown (Orphan)
Years in Camp: 4
Brief History: After she was born, Roxella's father disappeared, Iris believes it was some sort of monster who took him. So she gave Roxella to the orphan, with the note "Her surname is Rainbow, take care of her" she adopted the name Roxella. She hardly ever thinks of her dad since she's never needed one. When a monster attacked her orphanage she was taken by a Satyr who also was in the orphanage to camp at age 10.
Physical Appearance: She has layered blonde hair with a fringe and bangs, she has kaleidescope eyes that swirl with all the colours of the rainbow. Her skin is pale and fair and her figure is slim and very athletic. She is great at gymnastics and flexible and has a medium build. It's like the colours of the rainbow are all you can see when you look into her eyes, literally!
Personality: She is very cheerful and bright, smart too. She is athletic and sometimes a tease. She loves to fight in combat and takes in on in a way that is like it's a fun game. She is very sarcastic and funny, but she has a dark self critical side about her past and her father. She sometimes gets depressed easily and can have mental hallucination and go insane. She sometimes gets full of herself and doesnt control her actions (ADHD, Dyslexia etc) she never thinks before she acts
Fatal Flaw: She has problems with trust and her past
Talents: Flexible, Atheltic, bright, swordskill
Weapons: a celestiel bronze sword with a glowing rainbow aura
Year-Round or Summer: Year round
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:05 am

Accepted! I love her!
Back to top Go down

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 9:07 am

Thanks! I think that's all my characters for now, now I start committing 100% to RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Characters   My Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Characters
Page 1 of 1