Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

"I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

"I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:13 pm

Delilah narrowed her eyes. "How did you know that?" she asked in a skeptical tone. She suddenly had this accusational gleam in her eyes as she stared at Kendall. 'How does he know that?' she thought. 'He probably just knew someone else who was there...or maybe he's one of them! Why else would he like me?! No...calm down Delilah..' she thought, arguing with herself.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

"I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:22 pm

"I knew a guy..." Kendall said sheepishly as he rubbed Delilah's hand, gently with his thumb. His head dipped low, like a child being scolded. His sky blue eyes flickered up at her with a apologetic gleam in them.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Delilah narrowed her eyes, half tempted to stand up and walk away. It was obvious she was still wary about the fact that Kendall knew what Mooraj was...
'I'm sure he really did know someone. There were tons of Apollo kids there, I bet one of them just escaped like I did,' she thought, trying to convince herself.
She gave a sigh. "Fine..I guess I believe you," she said. "But we can't go outside..." she added.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:48 pm

"Actually I knew a girl who went there, but yeah..." He said quietly. Kendall wondered if Delilah really did believe him. She seemed a bit wary of him. He had taken a recording of her singing and was very handsome. So that generally would mean for a wary girl.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Delilah hadn't been hesitant of Kendall until he knew Mooraj's name. 'He could be an evil demigod sent here to try and take me back..' she thought, her heart rate increasing. She looked over at him with a stern gaze. "Swear on the River Styx that you aren't one of the evil demigods sent here to try and take me back..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:09 pm

Kendall couldn't help getting a bit angry, "Why would you even assume that? I would never even think about hurting you, Delilah, that's ridiculous that you have to even think that." He put his right hand up, "Fine. I swear on the River Styx."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Delilah frowned. "It's not so ridiculous after you've been through what I went through. You meet me, take a recording of my voice, claim to automatically like me...why would you like me so quickly? Hmm? And you knew the place where I was..." she said, shaking her head. "It was just a precaution...after escaping from there, you try everything you can to not go back, even if that means being cautious.." she explained, crossing her arms loosely across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:08 am

Still a little mad, Kendally sighed, "Fine. Sure, take all the precautions you want, but I swear on my life, that I would never even think about doing anything remotely harmful." His blue eyes shone with sincerity. "I can't help becoming attached to people quickly, I've always had that problem. I like you a lot, Delilah," he murmured. A heat spread over his face.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:03 pm

Delilah looked up at Kendall. She really did like him too... 'Just don't go out of camp with him for a while...just to be safe' she thought. She smiled, her cheeks flushing a bit. "I really like you too, Kendall," she said, twirling a bit of her hair. He was contemplating kissing him now. 'Should I?' she thought, biting her lip to try and suppress her smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:52 pm

His gaze flickered up at her. She looked like she was trying to hide a smile. 'Not well,' he added silently as he turned his head to peer around the room for something to do. He spotted a small, flat screen T.V. over by the Cabin Leader's bed. "Wanna watch T.V.?" He offered. T.V. and a pint of Ben and Jerry's was a good way to spend a night curled up with a friend you had feelings for, right?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:54 am

Delilah gave a nod of her head. A faint smile flickered across her lips as she rose to her feet. She then looked down at her clothing with a small frown. "Mind if I change into sweats? They're more comfortable," she explained, grabbing a bit of the material of her jeans.
Without waiting for a reply, she grabbed her other pair of pajamas and scurried to the bathroom. She quickly changed into a plain, blue t-shirt, plaid shorts, and some beige slippers. She walked back to Kendall with a smile. "Now I'm ready," she said with a nod.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31267045
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:29 pm

"How many times are you gonna change?" He murmured sliding out of the heavy sweatpants, offering them to her. But seeing she had already disseappeared to change, he just tossed them on the floor. "Fine then." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Delilah shrugged her shoulders. "I was in pajamas already when you showed up...I just didn't change into my other ones cause I thought we might be going out somewhere. But since we're not, I can be in pajamas again," she said with a smile. "Besides...you can't act like you don't mind seeing me in shorts," she said, twirling around a moment before she headed over to Will's bunk. His was the only one with a TV and a mini fridge beside it. She plopped down on the mattress, patting the seat beside her.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 5:55 pm

"So what would you like to watch," he asked grabbing the remote and flipping through the TV guide. "Uh...CSI is on. It just started." He said turning to her.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Delilah smiled as he mentioned CSI. She nodded her head. "I love CSI," she said happily. Delilah hesitated a moment before she cuddled in beside him. She rested her head on his shoulder and watched the episode in silence. She felt as though she should say or do something...but what? That was the question. She sat up a moment and walked over to the mini fridge. She reached into the back and pulled out a container of Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough ice-cream. She grabbed some plastic spoons from the cup on top of the fridge and plopped back onto the bed. She offered Kendall a spoon with a wide, child-like smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Kendall grinned lay his head on her shoulder. He opened his mouth wide, like a baby bird waiting for it's mother to feed it. "Ahhhhh..." he said, waiting.

((Did I fail or what? xD))
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:20 pm

Delilah arched an eyebrow. "Do you really expect me to feed you?" she asked with a small chuckle of amusement. Without another word Delilah took a spoonful of ice-cream. She turned to Kendall, pulled the spoon back and let the ice cream fly. She didn't bother aiming it at his mouth, since she didn't intend the ice cream to end up there anyway. "Sorry...I guess I have bad aim," she said with an amused grin. She took a small spoonful of the dairy treat and gently placed it in her mouth with a wide grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:46 pm

The flying scoop of ice cream smacked Kendall in the face. Kendall recoiled with a grin, even though some of it got in his eye. It burned a little, but he scraped the frozen treat off of his face and flicked it back at Lily. Of course, being a son of Apollo, he had generally good aiming.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:04 pm

Delilah squeaked at the ice cream landed on her nose. She reached her tongue up, attempting to lick the ice cream off. However, she found her tongue was not long enough to each the tip of her nose. She stretched her tongue further and craned her neck, as though that would help at all. She leaned further and further back the more she tried to reach with her tongue. Eventually, she had leaned too far and she fell onto her back. There she lay, still trying to reach the ice cream on her nose with her small, pink tongue.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Kendall watched in fascination. Then he snorted as she fell onto her back, "Your tactics are failing, sergeant." He said in a military tone. He leaned over and picked up the carton of ice cream off the couch, not wanting to spill any.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Delilah lifted her head a bit so she was looking at Kendall. She grinned lopsidedly, arching an eyebrow. "I can try..can't I?" she pointed out with a small laugh. Delilah wiped the ice cream from her nose and sat up. She repositioned herself next to Kendall with a smile. "Hi," she cooed, looking up at him with her electric blue eyes. The teen reached for her spoon, taking another small bite of ice cream. "This is starting to melt...maybe we should put it back? That way we don't spill melted, cookie dough ice cream all over Will's bed?" she suggested, tilting her head to the side as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:39 pm

"I dunno. Have you ever drinken cookie dough?" He iquired with a grin. His sky blue sparkled with mischief.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:44 pm

Delilah thought for a moment about his question. A pondering look set itself upon her face. "No...and I don-" she was cut off as something quickly caught her attention. Thunder rumbled in the distance. Delilah jumped to her feet like a little girl. "Oh! Storms!!" she exclaimed. Delilah scrambled to the small couch that looked out a large window. Tex, Delilah's faithful dog, jumped onto her lap.
Delilah looked back at Kendall over her shoulder with a wide smile. "I love watching storms..." she explained. She then patted the seat beside her with a hopeful grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Kendall cringed when Thunder rumbled. "I'm gonna stay over here...storms aren't my thing..." he mumbled that last part. As Tex jumped into Lily's lap, Umbra had softly padded in, unoticed, and jumped into Kendall's lap, purring. Kendall smiled at his cat, "Who's my favorite girl? You are! Yes you are!" He buried his face in her tortiseshell fur and the cat purred affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 10:12 pm

Delilah frowned, her brow furrowing as he decided to stay over there. She looked down at Tex, who looked up at her with his big, brown eyes. 'I don't like him...he has a cat..' Tex thought with a soft growl.
Delilah shook her head. 'I like cats!' she retorted. Tex and Delilah had a strong, telepathic connection. It was as if they were the same being at times.
'All I'm saying is if there's cats involved then there's going to be trouble..' Tex said.
'That's because you always chase them,' Delilah pointed out.
Tex grinned and his tongue lolled out of his mouth. 'And they always deserve it,' Tex replied.
Delilah rolled her eyes, scratching Tex behind the ear. Should she go over there? She wanted to watch the storm...but was being with Kendall more important to her? Delilah waved her hand, whisking the storm away. She stood up, starting towards Kendall. In her arms, she carried the medium-sized, blonde fluffball, Tex. "The storm ended.." she explained, taking a seat on the bed. Delilah looked at the cat with a smile. "She's cute," Delilah said, reaching her hand out so the cat could sniff it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."   "I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..." - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"I Don't Mind Spending Every Day...Out On the Corner in the Pouring Rain..."
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next