Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Guardyans of Fate: Preview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

Guardyans of Fate: Preview Empty
PostSubject: Guardyans of Fate: Preview   Guardyans of Fate: Preview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:51 am

The only thing that could be heard was the buffeting wind through the forest. Elly could be find lying in a tuft of grass not too far from a spear that impaled the ground. Blood poured from Elly's stomach and arms, and she coughed up blood.

Then she heard footsteps, and Kaine knelt beside her, his emerald eyes gleamed in the light of the sun. "Elly, what happened to you!?" he exclaimed. Elly was like a sister to Kaine, and he had known the battle took place in the woods.

Like? Comment please!
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Guardyans of Fate: Preview   Guardyans of Fate: Preview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:05 am

Good but I would leave out " Blood poured from Elly's stomach and arms, and she coughed up blood." I'm not one of those people that can't look at blood, but it's just a little to in detail for me.
The rest is very very good. :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Guardyans of Fate: Preview   Guardyans of Fate: Preview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:19 pm

It seems good! I'd love to read more.

About the "Blood poured from Elly's stomach and arms, and she coughed up blood." part; I think you need more detail, as opposed to what Artemismoon said. . . Something like, "Rivers of thick, red blood bubbled out of her torn stomach . . ." Don't copy it word for word. By the way, I'm joking . . . Unless, you want to add more detail, of course. :D
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Guardyans of Fate: Preview   Guardyans of Fate: Preview I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:31 pm

ha ha ha very funny Tethys, very funny :x jkjkjkjk :D
Back to top Go down
MichioShirota

MichioShirota

PostSubject: Re: Guardyans of Fate: Preview   Guardyans of Fate: Preview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:37 pm

xD Lol guys.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Guardyans of Fate: Preview   Guardyans of Fate: Preview I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:11 pm

XD lol :D :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardyans of Fate: Preview   Guardyans of Fate: Preview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardyans of Fate: Preview
Page 1 of 1