Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

MARY SUES - RP

Go down 
+6
KaySpyGirl
Nico
jessica
Banana
Baby Lex
tethys
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:21 pm

--Percy will be so jealous. And he'll want to marry her, but he'll be like, darn it.--

Percy groaned. He didn't like weddings they took too long. "Fine," he grumbled, letting himself be dragged into a wedding, saying I do, and smiling handsomely when Luna said I do. Then, he rushed off, and Luna followed. "Let's go back to camp." Luna said okay, with a huge smile, and Percy ran faster than anything in the entire world. A trail of fire ran after him.
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:30 pm

Lawl I'm not even accepted yet. I wanted to make the perfect example of a perfect mary sue character.
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:36 pm

Oh, sorry! I looked at it, but forgot to say anything. Accepted.

Luna smiled, and hugged her husband. "I love you!" she said to Percy. She saw a bunch of ugly girls, and frowned. They were probably going to try to steal her husband from her. She summoned her silver bow and arrows, and shot them. Luna made her target, hitting the girls right in the heart. They all bled to death, and she smiled in triumph.
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Celeste smiled as she walked oh-so-gracefully, her slender arms swinging delicately and her glossy curly hair rippling around her like a halo. She smiled softly and sat down on the grass. Their sharp blades did not really bother her, or at least, she didn't show it.

She had a soft smile on her face, her cheeks glowing a pretty peach colour. She leaned down, and with a smile, plucked a pink rose and sniffed on it. All of a sudden, the rose wilted, most likely because it saw that Celeste was so luminously lovely that it put the rose to shame.

Celeste just shrugged in a very ladylike way, thinking that the rose was going to wilt anyway. She stretched and looked at the sky, entranced by the white birds flying in unison. All of a sudden, a few of the birds fell down from the sky, dead.

"Oh my!" she cried. Even her soft cry sounded like little bells in light breeze.

Celeste knew that the bird was enticed by her beauty that it fell dead when she looked at it.

"Oh, why do I have to be so beautiful?" she moaned with angelic sweetness.
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 10:12 pm

. . . xD

Luna saw another girl. Probably one of her ugly sisters. She shrugged, and started shooting down some Aphrodite demigods. Luna always hated them, anyways. They thought they were pretty, but they were nothing compared to Luna, who was breathtakingly beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:20 am

Midnight grinned. Oh, how much boys could be so gentle around her. "Aw, that is so cute. I love you too." She said, and kissed his lips. She saw a couple of girls glare, but she ignored them. The boys were groaning that they didn't have her, and she gave them a smile. "Oh, but I love all of you too." She said, and sent flying kisses to them, who were fighting over the invisible kisses again.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:37 pm

NAME : Stella Skull
GOD PARENT : Hades
HISTORY : Stella was born in the midst of a house fire. Her mother couldn't get out of the house in time and had her baby in the house. She didn't survive, but Stella somehow lived. Her father, who was going mad from her wife dying, took her to a club where she was locked up until she was 6 years old. Her father was killed. The men decided to train her to be like them, so they whipped her and made her be as strong as Hades himself until she killed them all from the whole Confederate Army she rose from the ground.

She grew up on the streets, living off of food that people gave out to her because she was so beautiful. She got tired of living on the streets, and ordered George Washington to lead her to a camp made just for her. She got lost because George Washington didn't like her. She got attacked by a couple wolves, but she defeated them all with only a steak knife.

She traveled to CHB and found herself among other people just like her. From complaining too much, she got attacked by several monsters and she fought them all off with her bare hands. She has grown stronger since.
OTHER : Her eyes are pitch black and you can see part of her skull through her skin on her left arm.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:33 pm

" She didn't survive, but Stella somehow lived. "

You're talking about Stella's mom, right? xD
Besides that, it's an interesting Mary-Sue. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:11 pm

name: Juilette Martinez

god parent: Aphrodite but of course

history: Juliette was like most popular girls in her school. Lovely, amazing athlete, surrounded by hopeful woers and always off to parties with her best friends. She had who she thought was the best boyfriend in the world only to find the most tragic news, he was a cheater. Not only was he cheating, no, he was cheating on her with her sister/best friend, Jenifer "Jenny" Martinez.
Hearing the news made her heart break so badly she refused to go to school for a weak afraid of the shame that would befall upon her. Then she lost it. She got rid of anything preppy and replaced it all with black clothes,make-up and jewlery. Still she looked dropped dead beuatiful in black and had evey gothic/emo boy's attinton at school. This pleased her very much but never went out with any of her suiters, breaking their hearts.
Soon her father told Juliette the truth; her mother was a goddess. At first she thought her father ment her step-mother ( Jenny's mom and endless tyrant), Hannah. Her father told her that no, it wasn't Hannah but the lovely Aphrodite herself. Juliette was taken aback by this news but after three seconds, she became gddy and full of joy. Soon Juliettes father sent his little girl over to Camp Half-blood all the way from New Oleans.
As soon as she got to Camp she met her fellow Aphrodite campers and clicked immeaditly. Every one loved her cute southern acsent, dark clothes, pretty tan skin showing her eithicy of being Hispanic, shoulder length black hair and of course her most stricking feature, her electric blue eyes. She soon heard of Percy Jackson and soon fell hard for the dark haired son od Posiden. Annabeth soon found out and became jealous of Juliette for her beuaty. Later she found she could charmspeak peaple. She absolutly loved her gift of charmspeak and used it to make Annabeth do some stupid things in frount of everyone at camp so she would know who's boss. Juliette showed she was more than a tyrant and pretty face though. She showed amazing skill with music and singing, playing the drums and gutair were her best and perfered choices. She also showed skill with pegisi, mostly with one her mother, Aphrodite, sent her who Juliette named Rosy Dove in name of two of Aphrodites symbols.

Other: Juliette is also known for her love of music and always carrys a mp3 with her fav tunes all downloaded. She can also speak Spainish and French along with American English.

Last edited by hunter11 on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:40 pm

Perfect! Accepted! :]
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:51 pm

Yay!! :)
BIC; I stomped right up to Luna full of fury.
"Who do you think you are, shooting at me and my siblings?!" I shouted. An arrow had gone straigh through my large silver hoop earrings. My outfit made me look stunning as usual. A dark red tank top and dark Levi's that hung some what losely on my legs but fit around my waist perfectly with white sandles, silver earrings , a silver heart shaped locket and black eyeliner. My hair was pull back into twol braided pigtails with red ribion braided into the them.
"You think you're so great don't you, all because your mother is Artemis! Well geuss what? You just made the worst mistake in your life. Aphrodite is not one to mess with! Or me for that matter." I snapped the earring arrow in two right in frount of her face.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:40 pm

NAME : Cody Deathnote
GOD PARENT : HADES
HISTORY : WHEN HE WAS 6, HIS MOTHER DIED IN A FREAK STORM.HE WAS RAISED IN AN ORPHANAGE BUT ACCIDENTALLY DESTROYED IT BY SUMMONING AN UNDEAD ARMY
OTHER : CAN SHADOW TRAVEL WITHOUT BEING TIRED, HAS NO FLAWS, ANNABETH LOVES HIM BECAUSE HE'S AWESOME. CAN SUMMON AN UNDEAD ARMY WITHOUT BEING TIRED. HAS A SWORD MADE OF STYGIAN IRON NAMED IRONSTRYKE. IS BEST FRIENDS WITH PERCY AND HIS HALF BROTHER NICO. HE HAS BLACK HAIR AND DARK GREY EYES. DID I MENTION ALL THE GIRLS LOVE HIM? YEAH THEY DO. WAS BATHED IN THE RIVER STYX.

Last edited by Armadawolfen on Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:03 pm

[Accepted! And I'll edit this post and add Luna's reply in a second. xD]
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:08 pm

WAIT IM GOING TO ADD SOMETHING, IM GOING TO MAKE IT SO THAT HE WAS BATHED IN THE RIVER STYX, he wouldn't be much of a Gary Stu without it.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:13 pm

(Kay! That's fine! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:50 pm

"I'm so awesome I can raise people from the DEAD"
It's awesome to be me. I thought while raising various people from the dead. "I'm going to throw the coolest party EVER."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:12 am

~lol. xD This is fun.

Seemingly, one boy that caught her attention wasn't enough. Ever so suddenly, she started to smile sweetly at the line of drooling boys in front of her. "You guys, I'm sorry that I'm only one person. I'm sorry you'd have to deal with the pitiful ugly campers instead of moi. I never knew being perfect could be this hard." She said to them sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:15 pm

"I am so awesome" I said.
I turned my head to see the army of girls standing and watching me.
"HEY GIRLS" I yelled, "WANT TO GO TO THE COOLEST PARTY EVER!!! THAT IM THROWING?"

They all looked at me and all nodded there heads. It's fun being perfect, and awesome. I'm going throw the coolest party ever.
"ALL OF YOU CAMPERS ARE INVITED"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:37 pm

Party? Oh yeah, I'm so there. I turned to see what was going on. I looked back at Luna with a scowl.
"We'll deal with this later." I snarled. I started running over to the party.
I saw a boy (Cody) and smiled sweetly.
"Hi, I'm Juliette. What's your name?" I giggled flirtatiously. I twirled one of my black braids. I stared into his eyes. I was only flirting, he didn't stand a chance with moi.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:44 pm

"Hello, I'm Cody, son of Hades" I said."I'm going to throw the greatest party ever in the history of parties"
Of course Im going to throw the party of parties, I saw the various undead celebrities walking around aimlessly. All I got to do is find the perfect place to throw it..... THE MESS HALL. They wont mind me 'borrowing' it for the sake of the part? Of course not what could they do about it? Send me to hell? I've been there, my father runs the place. So they couldn't really do much right? Oh course not.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:51 pm

I giggled some more.
"So where you from Cody? I'm from New Oleans." I said. My eyes drifted around lking at dead peaple..wait was that, wast that Elvis? Oh my gods these were famous dead peaple!
"Is that Marrilynn Monroe?" I asked unable to hide my shock and amazment from my voice.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:56 pm

"Yes, yes they are," I said. "who else would they be? Random dead people?"

I wonder if dad minds me 'borrowing' all these celebrities for my party..... Of course he doesn't. I bet he won't even notice there gone. Yeah he probably won't notice.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:01 pm

"Well you never knw." I said smiling. Maybe he wasn't so bad for a son of Hades that is. Most of Hades' offspring were so gloomy and hated life. Cody seemed differant..more bubbly perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:06 pm

"Alright guys!" I point at the undead celebrities, "Stop whatever pointless thing you guys are doing and follow me!"
The celebrities stopped everything, autographing, or whatever and followed me.
"Well I got to run, I have to 'borrow' the Mess Hall for my party" I said, leading the army of undead celebrities to the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:12 pm

"I'll help you. Aphrodite's children are very persusaive you know." I said walking along.
"Besides I can provide music." I added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MARY SUES - RP   MARY SUES - RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MARY SUES - RP
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next