Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Broken heart in need of help.

Go down 
+5
maddie ☹
Katie Firebird
Inaniloquist
Nico
hunter11
9 posters
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Broken heart in need of help. Empty
PostSubject: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:14 pm

I really like this guy yet he broke my heart.. twice. He and I have been talking on facebook and when I told him that I was upset he got all mad. I don't know what to do! He was my best guy friend untill he dated my step sis then me. I've tried to be nice and stuff but it's like he's keeping me away. Then to top it all off he's doing things for some girl that he said he wouldn't do like read Percy Jackson. I don't know what to do. Any advice?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:33 pm

First off, this guy is a jerk. I can already tell. Second, this story sounds really familiar. Best guy friend, broke your heart, doing things he said he wouldn't do? Yup. Been there, been broken like that.

What do you do? You ignore him, yell, scream, cry; whatever helps. But you don't go back to him. That is only giving him what he wants. After a week, you'll be back to friends, and a guy like this isn't worth it. He might be a good friend, but he will never be a good boyfriend. Not if he brakes your heart like this.

If only I could follow my own advise.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:45 pm

It's not that easy. He's treated like dirt and lower, our realtionships stop almost a quickly as they started and yet i still like him. You're right Nico.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:30 am

I still like Chase. You just have to wait. I'm sorry I can't offer anymore advise. Once I get farther in y weird relationship with this one guy, Chase, I'll give you some more.

(And yeah Zan, I like Chase again. Me and Mario broke up. Both broke up with the other.)
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:22 am

Listen Hunter, you're a really sweet girl and you don't deserve a guy like this. You deserve a guy who likes you as much as you like him. Wait no, that's a lie, you deserve a man who likes you MORE than you like him.

If this guy really liked you, he'd be willing to give you time, willing to comfort you when you were down, and he wouldn't purposefully do things that he knew would hurt your feelings.
Like Nico said, don't go back to him. To be honest, I'd kind of avoid being his friend at this point as well. After all, it doesn't seem like he's been a good one. Plus, if you like him as more than a friend, it'll be really hard to see him as just a friend again.

This might sound kind of cheesy, but there are plenty of guys out there. Bigger, better guys who will treat you the way you deserve.

I hope you feel better soon Hunter, we've all got your back.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:33 pm

Inan-god gives good advise. And he's right. I guess I was trying to say that he isn't worth it, but it came out jumbled.

You are amazing and I honestly don't know why some stupid guy can't see how wonderfully beautiful you are. Trust me, there are guys out there that would kill to be with you, and this guy just isn't the right one.

But believe me, I understand the whole, can't get over him thing. Time has a special way of healing things, Hunter. You'd be surprised how magically some thing work out. ;)
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:40 pm

I have nothing to add :/

I haven't dated that much, but if I were to look at it from his point of view..

Back off for a bit, give some space and let you both have time to grow in maturity and fortitude. That being said I'm really not sure what to say that hasn't been said.
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:59 pm

Thanks guys. You all are great friends.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Hunter, he doesn't deserve you. He deserves a hobo. Go find someone better.

(look, I have given some helpful advice *sarcasm*)
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:39 pm

lol Moo, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:04 pm

Well, i don't have much expertise in this area *cough*hasonlyeverhadoneboyfriendwhowasprettycoolanddidn'tmentallyscarmeoranything*cough* But what I would do is hit him reeeaaaallly hard, then if your anger still isn't out, cuss at him. I would guide you through on what to say, but, like my humour, it is most defenately an 18+, and I don't want to get banned from the site. BUT, if you're not the violent type then I would avoid him and tell your step-sister to do the same. Oh yeah. Turn everyone against him. Because then it would be like a movie! Jk.
So yeah. There's my five drachmas...
--Rufus (Ninja Poet)
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Thanks, Ninja
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:24 pm

So much good advise. *Explodes* These guys are smart.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 3:26 pm

Hey you gave good advice
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:38 pm

I appreciate the complement. 8D
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Your welcome. Thanks guys. You're the best. *hugs every body sqeezing the air out of them*
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:16 am

LolXD
I don't know if you still need this advice but...

Heya hunter, if this jerk of a guy liked you, he wouldn't have done those things. (I don't know if he's trying to make you jealous or something like that) I suggest a punch or two? Most of the time, whenever a guy breaks someone's heart, the only thing that heals their heart is to release your pain. Like hitting a picture of him taped into a slab of meat? Yeah. Cause I'm oh so brutal like that. Don't let that affect you in any way. It just makes him see what he was worth. And if he's anything like a jerk, he's going to use it against you. So no weakness. Oh, and turn everyone against him. Let them know what he really isXD

SO...this is my useful*cough*not*cough* advice. (even though I never had a boyfriend yeto.O)
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:50 am

What a butt! I know guys like that, and nothing would please me more for them to take a one way vacation to the moon. Hopefully the door didn't hit him on his way out. *sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:15 pm

lol yeah
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:45 pm

First of all, why are you even dating at age 13? The younger you are the more vulnerable you are to break down when dumped.

Second of all, did you tell your parents that you were dating (if I got that right)? How old is that guy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken heart in need of help.   Broken heart in need of help. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken heart in need of help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Community :: Questions & Advice-
Jump to: