Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:18 am

Color fail again
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:21 am

[ Color fail. x3 ]

- TIME SKIP -

Matthew woke up a few hours later. The only light that shined through was the light given off by the moon, and he could hear a clock from somewhere in the cabin. He sat up, eyes groggy and senses clogged. "Colby?" He asked, well, more of stated, looking over.

Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:52 am

She stirred alittle then opening her eyes and blinking a few times as her vison became clearer. Then after a few seconds later she managed to say "Mmhmm?" Rubbing her eyes sleepily she gave alittle pout. She looked up at Matt for a few seconds trying to figure out why he was here, and why he'd wake her up.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:03 pm

((Aww...I <3 this couple. They're all opposites and stuff. <3 Cott. xD))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:00 pm

((They are adorable aren't they? So sweet. ))
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:38 am

[ x3 Bahaha. ]

He laughed quietly at her confused expression, hearing a few snores from the main cabin itself. It was, obviously, the middle of the night, and people were sleeping. Why Matthew had woken up at all beat him, but either way, he had, and now he was in a rather awkward position. "Colby, we fell asleep," the son of Apollo stated, pointing out the obvious.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:22 am

Colby huffed and buried her face in her soft pillows. "Yeah, and then you woke me up.." She pulled the covers closer to her and closed her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:26 pm

He laughed again quietly, watching her, and sighing a bit. Sitting up and leaning against the wall, he listened to a clock somewhere, hearing the minutes crawl by. Matthew, now fully awake, sat there, waiting for something to happen. Occasionally, he glanced back over at Colby, cracking a smile every time.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Colby not able to go back to sleep competely be it middle of the night, wacthed out of one eye looked at the ceilling where the stars twinkled and slowly moved around.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:44 pm

[ Hm, not sure what to post here. Maybe we should end the rp? ]

The boy stayed silent, listening to the sounds of the Nyx Cabin. It was odd, how in the day it seemed so dark, yet now that it was night, it seemed so...lively, even with the campers being asleep. He sighed, laying back now next to Colby. Despite Matthew's inability to sleep, he took the opportunity to spend time with Colby, just laying there, and keeping quiet.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:43 pm

{Yeah Guess so.}

Colby leaned into his chest, enjoying the quite. She let her eyes drift close just relexing as she breathed in his scent. "Love you" she said barely above whisper. The black haired girl just listened to his heart beat and the clock sound.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:46 pm

THE END
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:51 pm

~*claps as she finishes off her popcorn*~
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:19 am

Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 Colbys10

C O L B Y F I S E R
"I promised I'd never sing of love if it does not exist."

Sitting on her bed, Colby brushed out her long silky black hair. Her green eyes were bright and happy and her skin flushed from the hot shower she just took. The long, damp, black hair curled and lay over her shoulder. She looked in the silver mirror across her room as she slowly brushed. A knock at her door she turned and said. 'Come in'

"You are the only expection"

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29959442
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 pm

Opening the door slightly, Matthew glanced in, seeing Colby. "Um..hey, Colby," He said, stepping into the room. He closed the door behind him, and glanced around the room. The son of Apollo looked at the bouquet of flowers that he held in his hand, and walked over to where she was standing, holding them out for her. The slight sign of nervousness shown in his eyes, and he looked around the room, unable to look at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Colby rolled her eyes. "I already know" She said patting the edge of her bed and kept on combing out her long silky hair. So calm and peaceful you could see the ideas running through her head. She was sitting cross legged on her bed and the silver comb seemed to glow in the light.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:21 pm

Sitting next to her nervously, he sat the flowers next to him on the bed. "So..." He wasn't sure what to do. He hadn't died yet, and she didn't attack him, so these were both good signs. Still, Matthew felt horrible, as if he deserved to be attacked, or killed. He had betrayed Colby's trust, and he was in the wrong.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Colby smiloed slightly, it looked competely honset and sicenere and she was sure he knew it was fake. But being able to act so sweetly about that she couldbe hiding anything. "I'm very disappointed and angery you know..." She said like it was an offhand topic. Now that she was down combing out her hair she hand the comb to Matt and started braiding her beautiful, wavy black hair.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:43 pm

He looked at the comb in his hand, and sighed. "Colby...um..." He wasn't sure how to word whatever he was going to say. An apology wasn't enough. You couldn't just say sorry and it would all be fine and dandy. He did see his mistake now, and it pulled at his heartstrings. Watching Colby braid her hair brought him a small piece of undisputed, undeserved, serenity. This was the moment when he realized just how big of a mistake he had truly made. He didn't deserve this. Colby was almost like a higher power to the son of Apollo now. Just the sight of her made his heart crack, and it drove him insane. This was it. Matthew simple didn't deserve her.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 10:52 pm

With a sigh as she finshed her hair. "But I'm not going to break up with you. Your going to go on your date. And as you get to go on a date, so do I. And if you strike feelings for her then we can end this cleanly." She said with a light hearted voice. But her face turned away from his as she was facing away from him, had a small hot tear in the corner of her eye. She serect wiped it away. "OK?" She asked looking back at him. Her deep green eyes seemed different like there truer self. Sad and tried. She gave a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:02 pm

A few moments passed in silence as Matthew thought the idea over. "No..." He started. Standing, the son of Apollo sat the comb on her bed, and began to move closer to the door. "I don't deserve you. I really don't. I guess I'll go on that date. You can...do whatever." Looking down, the boy sighed as he opened the door. "Just, do me a favor. Don't make another mistake. Choose someone who's worth something this time." And with that, he stepped out of the room, closing the door with a slight click.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Colby smiled sadly as he left.. She sat and stared at the flowers a moment and fouced a ball of shadow formed in her hand she squeezed it hard and threw it at her wall with a loud thump as it left a dent in her wall. WIth a sigh she let the shadow dissapper. Curling up under her blankets she buired her face in a pillow and let a few tears freely run from her eyes. "No. You don't." She whispered in her pillow. I long sleepless night ahead of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2