Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room Empty
PostSubject: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:53 am

Walking into the dark yet not creepy cabin you notice a few dark heavy wooden doors each with beautiful designs. The doors sit on the other side of a confomy setting area but then you notice a door that stands out. On the door is a string of gold and silver on the cherry wood door and a picture of a wolf howling in the background and the letter's C. L. written into the picture of the smoke. In side is a nice cozy room with a many spots of blue and grey and green that seem to bled the other colors of the room into one. In the right corner is a four poster bed with the same wood and a bed with deep transfixing midnight blue sheets. This is the Cabin leader's room.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:17 pm

A slight knock on the cabin leader's door rung out, and Matt stood there, waiting. Please tell me she's here... The rest of the cabin, with the bunks for those of lesser rank was surprisingly empty, and the son of Apollo glanced around a bit, observing the dark room. It was rather normal for Nyx, being the god of night. It was kind of odd for Matt, however. He was so used to bright sunshine, the daylight, etc. Standing here now was like being plunged into a dark cave.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Colby was lying on her bed staring up at the creamy white roof more of a moon color then anything with brighter specks like stars when a knock on the door woke her from the trance she jumped up and strighted out her black and neon tank top she was wearing and opened the door expecting to see a sibling. When the door opened she looked slowly up at her boyfriend standing in the dark room and smiled. "Hey Matt" She said opening the door wider for him to come in. Compared to the rest of the cabin her room was brighter and happer.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:35 pm

"Hey Colby," He said, smiling. He looked around the room, stepping in. The son of Apollo was rather surprised, actually. This room, unlike the rest of the cabin, was...friendlier. He turned facing his girlfriend. "You know," he started, "I like this room much better than the rest of your cabin."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:44 pm

Smiling Colby nodded, "I think it's the lighting it's much cozy if you can see it", pointing out it's very dark in the cabin since the Nyx kids don't need much light to see. "But it's still dark, so thankyou" Walking over to her king sized bed she sat down again putting her hands on her bare knees her thumbs brushing her purple grey shorts. "So you came to talk or just marvel at my room?" She asked in a teasing tone.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:54 pm

"Now that I see it, probably both," He said, and grinned. Sitting down next to her, he looked over. "So, enjoying your own cabin?" He took in a breath of air, and looked around one more time, waiting for her answer.

[ So short >.< I just met the minimum. ]
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Colby leaned back onto the mountain of pillows on the bed and smiled big at his question. "I love it I really do. I mean I'mma miss the Hera cabin being around al these people but it's so much easier here and it's better." The 16 year old said looking up at him with a true happy smile. Her long jet black hair fanned out around her in ripples almost. The last rays of day shone through the half covered window and turned the room into a beauitful picture.

her outfit http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=29297055
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:27 pm

He smiled as well, and took her hand in his. "Yeah, I guess it would be great to lead your own cabin." He blinked at the thought. So much responsibility...
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:30 pm

Colby sighed deeply and squeezed his hand very lightly. "It is. There all so uncontainable" She smiled, "Not like I have room to talk though" Looking up with a slightly sleepy grin. "So how's life?"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:42 pm

"It's normal I guess. I mean, it never really does get totally normal for us..." Matt grinned at her again. "Life's good though. With all the battles recently, so many people have been lost..."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Colby nodded solmenly. She pulled my knife form my bedside table. Just looking at the ingraving on the plate. Just the sleek metal in her free head made her feel clamer from the war. Really She coulden't of felt safer laying there with Matt beid her and her knife that severed her for so long in her hand. She sat it down an turned towards him her pine green eyes looking in his eyes for a moment before she smiled. "I bet there still tortering monsters in Hades." She said thinking if the ones just from her cabin she'd lost. Her friends who died. Everything.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:11 pm

"Yeah..." He said, his voice trailing. The chestnut-headed boy sighed, glancing at the smaller girl laying beside him. "Camp has certainly gotten...odd lately, huh?" He let his eyes drift away a bit, thinking about all the things that have happened. Camp had gotten exciting lately, though exciting wasn't always a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Colby shrugged once and smiled, "I guess it's always been like this, I've just now really started to notice" She said staring to the glowing stars on the ceilling. A pair of dark green eyes scanned Matt's face for a moment then looked back at the ceiling. "Really, sometimes I think I need to get out of camp for a few hours just to at least get a taste of mortal reality. There's is so much sweeter"
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:03 pm

[ Color phail. xD ]

He laughed a bit. "Yeah...I know what you mean." Matthew scratched his head a bit, before speaking again. "It's mind-boggling how things can change so quick, huh? How something like this could happen. We used to just be normal people..."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 8:49 pm

She laughed lightly. "I kinda always hoped I'd get to come somewhere like this. Were I had familey who loved me and people to have my back in tough times. And 9 years ago I found this place. It feels so long ago though."

{(Don't mock my color fails!))
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 11:08 pm

[ Bahaha. ]

Smiling, he listened. "I kinda always hoped I'd get to come somewhere like this. Where I had a family who loved me and people to have my back in tough times. And 9 years ago I found this place. It feels so long ago." The boy was unsure of what to say. He felt something welling up inside. He was happy that Colby loved it so much here, and he, of course, was happy that Colby was here. Still struggling with words, he instead decided to use actions to demonstrate his feelings. He cupped her face in one of his hands, and leaned forward, kissing her. A few seconds later, he pulled away, blushing slightly. "Um..."

[ I felt the need for him to get all...bleh. xD ]
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Colby was frozen for a secound before kissing him back softly, when he pulled back she let her eyes flitter open and a tinge of pink stained her pale cheeks then she smiled tilting some of her face into the covers now grinning more. She then sat up some and lighty and softly kissed his lips before lying back down on her soft bed.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 5:53 pm

((Oooh! It's gettin' saucy! Lol, take it to PMs you two. *winks*))
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:44 pm

It's not going there. There more of a sweet moment
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:33 pm

[ Bahaha. ]

Matthew's face grew a light shade of crimson once more, before his face morphed into a rather goofy-looking grin. "Colby..." He cut off the sentence, and stopped speaking now, just lying back into the mass lump of pillows.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:48 pm

She snuggled closer to him and turned on her side looking up at him. Her green eyes looked happy but tired. Moving her hand with hers between them and giving a sleepy smile before closing her eyes quickly.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:09 pm

He smiled as well, unsure of what to do. So, instead of saying anything, he just laid there. He watched her for a bit, her breathing steady, and a small smile on her face. He had to admit, she looked like an angel. That was, if a daughter of Nyx could be one.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:08 am

A lock of curly hair fell in her face as she curled into his chest and fell into a light sleep. Stress and emotions washed off her face allowing what she kept under her mask. A raw beauty and peace covered her face now, making her look almost competely different.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 12:47 am

The son of Apollo, laid there, unmoving. He continued to hold Colby in his arms as she slept, his vision going blurry as his mind drifted away. The minutes began to tick away, time seeming to drag. "Colby..." he mumbled again, trying to stay awake. A few moments later, however, the urge overtook him, and he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 1:08 am

[Color=lightblue]Softly three words escaped her lips 'love you Matt'.[/]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room   Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colby Fiser Cabin Leader's Room
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next