Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Yourself~A Roleplay

Go down 
+33
Cookiechan
Kyrian Frost
Beanie
mandifrmr
Cinden
scartyis
swimmer28
moon
anna.
firelord zuko
Emzink
Liz loves Damian McGinty
warriorqueen
Kat
Socialized Fireflies
cal121
Jason Darkblade
Zorant
PresidentSnowFangirl
KaySpyGirl
Baby Lex
jessica
d og
hunter11
tethys
Kendall
Bre Bre
Zan
maddie ☹
Ninja Poet
Boo Bunny
Alec
Nico
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Coralie sat on the Big House steps, waiting. Her hair cut exstremely short and black flew in her face in the breeze. Her green eyes, outlined in thick black eyeliner darted around looking around seeing campers, nymphs, satyrs. Though she was not really caring if the were part god/goddess, plant/ body of water or goat. she tugged at her black ribbion chocker, her black and dark green shirt, her baggy jeans, waiting and nervuse. She tapped a beat still waiting. "The mail should be here."she muttered to herself.

Last edited by hunter11 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 pm

The Rufus girl was boring Tethys, so she left. Her stormy gray eyes, flecked with green darted around the camp courtyard, but it was vacant. Sighing, she went over near the big house. Brushing her wavy brown hair aside, Tethys walked over to the girl on the steps. She looked like she was waiting for something. Curiously, she said, "Hey."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:45 pm

Coralie jumped slightly and the desturbance. "Oh. Hey." she said looking at a girl with wavy brown hair. " You scared me. Though being scared is good every once in a while." she said.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:47 pm

Scared equals good. That was weird. Isn't being scared, well, scary? Hoping she wasn't another Rufus, Tethys smiled and said, "Okay..." an awkward silence started to set in. Deciding to introduce herself, Tethys said, "I'm Tethys."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:51 pm

"Coralie. Who's your mom or dad? My dad is Apollo not that most can tell alot of peaple think I'm Hades or something." She said looking down and flipped a rock with her sneakered foot.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:55 pm

She peered at her again. She did seem a bit Hades-ish, but Tethys didn't comment about it. At least Coralie wasn't a weird named girl who thinks Rufus is better than any other naming... Shuffling her feet awkwardly, Tethys replied, "I'm a daughter of Athena." Socializing with other people was like role-playing in real life. That made Tethys remember her friends on CHB.forummotion.com...
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:58 pm

Coralie nodded. "Athena. I like her, she's smart, strong-willed and indapendent." She said. "Has she ever you know... talked to you?" She asked and again tugged at her chocker
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:06 pm

Tethys never knew she was a demigod until this day! How could she have talked to her? She was just one of dozens of children of Athena. The goddess of wisdom probably didn't even know her name... Sighing, she said, "I haven't. I've never met a Greek god or goddess; excluding Mr. D..."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:21 pm

" Don't feel bad pretty much none of us have heard from them. Though mabe they have been sending us signals even before we knew they where apart of us." She said sighing.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:24 pm

The daughter of Athena thought it over. Has Athena ever hinted that she was watching her? Nope. She was just another child of the goddess. Frowning, she said, "With all those Apollo and Athena demigods, do they even remember we exist?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:41 pm

" i don't know. They claim us right mabe that's all they do to show that they know we were freaking born." Coralie said bitterness driping off her toung like water.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Tethys nodded, with anger building up inside her. She felt bad for the Hermes kids, who had such a crowded cabin. Within 2 decades, the Olympians have probably had around 1000 kids overall. Like they'd care about one out of dozens... Sighing she said, "Ya. Well, at least most of us get claimed. Sometimes kids don't get claimed for monthes..." Tethys sighed, thinking she was lucky to be claimed right when she reached the border.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:48 pm

" Or years. I geuss we're lucky. I wish they would just claim all of us. Every one deserves an answer right?" Coralie said. She thought of how kids wondered and thought about who they might be and were they belonged. It filled her with rage.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Tethys completely agreed with Coralie. Being ignored by their god parents can cost the demigods life. They can't just say, 'ohh I forgot about that one'. Each child is unique, and it's not showing you care by favoring one kid, "One girl told me it took her 4 years to be claimed. 4 years." she said, angrily. Maybe the immortal gods weren't so perfect?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Coralie nodded her head. " I can see why alot demigods joined kronos. They felt neglected, abondoned. Mabe those gods and goddesses should step down for a year or two.'' Coralie said and felt the urge to slap something but held it in.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 7:59 pm

"Exactly." She knew that the gods weren't all that perfect, but the titans weren't any better. Being an Athena girl, she was wise enough stoop to the level of anyone who joined Kronos because of this. But maybe they need some new brains on Olympus since the gods can't rule forever. "Well, Kronos isn't any better than the guys on Olympus," she retorted.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 8:04 pm

"I know. Eating your kids is pretty bad. Oh look the mail's here." Coralie said watching the poor boy who had to hand out mail. "Hey Coraline Herthog?" he asked. "It's Coralie Hertzog not Coraline Herthog but you're not the first to make that mistake." he simply shrugged and handed her an enalope. "Thanks." She said.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:22 pm

Tethys nodded. She could imagine Athena chopping her body parts up, and taking bites out of her fingers... Not a pretty site. She peered over a the guy walking over. It looked like he had some mail. That must have been what Coralie was waiting for. Curiously, Tethys asked, "What's the envelope about?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:23 am

"My mom doesn't like Iris Messages so we write to each other. Oh speaking of keep in contact with family, you don't have a phone, do you? Monsters track those worse than police in a murder ivestigation. Anyways so we write letters and sometimes i get pictures of my pets." Coralie put her letter in her pocet as she spoke. It was still unread but she was with a friend, it could wait.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:30 am

Tethys nodded. She imagined her father at home, sitting on the couch watching TV. Did he even know what was going on? Surely he'd be freaked out if Tethys Iris messaged him. "That's nice! I just got here a couple days ago. I'm not even sure if my dad knows what's going on... I wonder how my guinea pig is... my dad probably won't feed him..." she replied, with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:24 am

D
B
B
I
C
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:16 pm

an idea sprung into Coralie's head. "Wait. Let's find a satyr, oh this is gonna be great. Your dad won't have to feed your pet. Come on" she said and jumped up.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:19 pm

1. What is your favorite color?

A. Red

2. Which is your favorite god/goddess?

A. Zeus

3. Which of your parents is a god/goddess?

B. Dad

4. Where would you most like to be?

B. The Beach

5. And lastly . . . Do you think you got the god/goddess you wanted?

E. Probably not.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:18 pm

1: A
2: D
3: B
4: D
5: C

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Alex- Apollo
Jess- Poseidon
Kay- Minor God
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yourself~A Roleplay   Yourself~A Roleplay - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yourself~A Roleplay
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next